Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Miss Reaper's House of Art! [Temp. Closed]

ReverieRiver

As some of you may remember, I said that I do pony art. And well, I figured that I may as well do some requests if anyone's interested! Here's a couple samples of my work:

post-20135-0-32360000-1382318183_thumb.png

post-20135-0-36005400-1382318194_thumb.png

And yes, I can robotify your OC if you so desire! img-1943127-1-img-1943127-1-biggrin.png

Requests to be done:
1. @lighting flash
2. @Tao
3. @Felix

4. @GearHooves

5. @Dsanders

Edited by Miss Reaper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh... your sketches look really pretty! :D If possible, do you think you could draw one of my OC Arcanel?

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

I'd like his expression to be one of sadness? Like, almost tears falling from his face (Don't really have one image of Arcy as such...). If too difficult, then just do whatever you want :) If you want more info on him, his OC sheet is on my signature! Thank you, and I hope it's not much of a problem! :)

@@Miss Reaper,

Your art looks amazing, so I would love to request one from you!

Could you please do my pony Tar?

post-15259-0-08762000-1382185429.png
post-15259-0-83372400-1381844767_thumb.jpg

And could you please do it in like a grimdark/scary kind of way, he's just that kind of pony. 

Thank you so much, and your art does look amazing

@,

This guy was fun to draw! And he's a cutie, too. ^w^ Sorry if I messed up on the mane a bit, it was just a tad tricky for me.

post-20135-0-39849800-1382389176_thumb.png

@@Dsanders,

I liked drawing your OC, too! Especially the pose and expression. c:

post-20135-0-16293500-1382389175_thumb.png

I'll get to work on the rest of your requests soon, everypony!

@,

This guy was fun to draw! And he's a cutie, too. ^w^ Sorry if I messed up on the mane a bit, it was just a tad tricky for me.

attachicon.giftech-reel-request.png

@@Dsanders,

I liked drawing your OC, too! Especially the pose and expression. c:

attachicon.giforion-skies-request.png

I'll get to work on the rest of your requests soon, everypony!

Wow, nice job!

It looks really cool yay.png

Also, don't worry about the mane, it looks great.

Thanks Miss Reaper :)

@Dsanders,   I liked drawing your OC, too! Especially the pose and expression. c:     I'll get to work on the rest of your requests soon, everypony!

Wow! Thank you so much. :) It's one of the best sketches of him that I have ever been so lucky to receive. xD So thanks. I really appreciate this. :)

Keep up the good work! 

Robotify? That sounds... crazily awesome! Since... i am a little interested about that how about you try it out with my OC Selune Darkeye? Link in the signature with lots of references. Btw ignore the blush on the nose... don't know how it came up. 

@@Arcanel,

Phew, I took way too long on this one. xD I still enjoyed doing it, though, and I hope it's what you wished for!

post-20135-0-48687400-1382572312_thumb.png

On a side note, I am absolutely overwhelmed by the number of requests I have received her! Unfortunately, I don't have that much time on my hands to draw a few only to have more come in, so I am temporarily closing requests. And, once I finish these requests, I think that it would be better for me to take on only three requests at a time. From this point on, I will edit a list of requests to be done into the first post of this thread. That way, I'll be able to refer to it and so that you all can know when I have slots open.

Sorry if I've inconvenienced you, but it's hard for me to keep up with these requests when I have RL things to be concerned about. ^-^;

Phew, I took way too long on this one. xD I still enjoyed doing it, though, and I hope it's what you wished for!

Oh my gosh... he looks so sad... which is... what I was looking for really XD. It looks amazing Miss Reaper! I love it :yay: Thank you very very much! :)

@,

I'm not even sorry. Okay, I am sorry for taking so long, but I'm not sorry for this drawing right here. In fact, I'm kind of proud of it. And it's just in time for Halloween, too!

He's supposed to be covered in blood, in case you couldn't tell. D:

post-20135-0-18771700-1383184502_thumb.png

@,

Generally, I draw and robotify the character as I go along. If you want, I could post a WIP. But overall, though, for a detailed sketch of your OC as normal, another request would have to be made. Which is perfectly fine, I'll accept more than one request per person! Just make certain that others have a chance to get a request too.

@,

Generally, I draw and robotify the character as I go along. If you want, I could post a WIP. But overall, though, for a detailed sketch of your OC as normal, another request would have to be made. Which is perfectly fine, I'll accept more than one request per person! Just make certain that others have a chance to get a request too.

Hmmm i'd like to see them side by side. Anyways if you could make her robotified version in Nightmare Night style... you know scary and stuff that'd be awesome! Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Bronyette

And here's Pixie Dust! She's adorable, and she was fun to draw like all the OCs I've drawn so far! (I really enjoy this, I wonder why I hadn't done it sooner!) The parasprite was pretty fun to draw too, lol. I hope you enjoy it!

attachicon.gifpixie-dust-request.png

Gah~! Shes so cute here. Thank you so so much, it is very lovely. And the parasprite is a really nice touch. yay.png She looks so amused by it. 

• 2 weeks later...

@@super2379,

Finally, I got another request done! Hah, I kind of like how this one turned out. It's better than I expected it to be, actually. I've been trying to do more dynamic poses and such, and I think this one is pretty decent! I hope you like it!

post-20135-0-13123500-1384455374_thumb.png