How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

The tale starts on a cold night in Winter. I was clad in nothing but bearskins, up in the hills, as I looked across the midnight sky. Flakes of snow began to fall, and my breath grew visible. At the top of these hills, so the legend goes, is a wise man. They call him "Alfodr" or, rather, "All Father". I knew what my destiny had to be. I had to find this man.

My hands clawed and scraped at a bank of frozen dirt as the winters storm began to hit. Ferocious winds impeded my path, but I pulled myself up onto the bank and began marching upwards. The wind hit my face, my skin turned red and raw, the very strands of fur from the bearskin on my back stripped away as the relentless winds howled and sliced through the air.

As I marched up the gravel path, I found myself ascending further. Turning my head to the left, I could see the roofs of the abodes within my village. I was reaching the peak, but the storm was blinding and agonising. I couldn't feel anything but the cold embrace of Hel herself. My beard knotted, my hair felt torn, my eyes almost glued shut by the icy winds and snow.

I sat in the shade of a great oak tree and pulled my bearskins over me, to rest while the storm ended. My vision was nothing but a blanket of white, before it became dark as the black void claimed me.

I awoke. I felt a tide of warmth wash over me. My eyes darted around my new location: Little more than dark, craggy rock which flickered and morphed. My eyes darted to the right: In the middle of the cave was a great fire, its light flickering around the walls of the cave and causing a great warmth to heat my bones themselves. The storm outside was bitter, the roaring winds howling through the cave like the horrendous call of Fenrir itself. My eyes met that of an old man. His hair was knotted and wild, silver like the moon, with a beard that was thick with age. His left eye seemed close, but I could barely make out that there was no eye within the socket. His right eye was a cold grey, and gazed at me as I sat by the fire. He was clad in robes of dark blue, clutching a staff in his right hand.

"Who are you?" I asked, quite bluntly. I was fearful: Had this old man dragged me to his cave? What was to follow? My untimely death?

He instead handed me a magical machine. A screen seemingly attached to an odd device of several keys placed in random succession. He told me "My son, you have travelled for knowledge and power, and it sits before you. Like I gained by trading my eye for a drink from the well of Mimir, you can now gain the greatest of knowledge for yourself. Use it wisely."

I looked him in the eyes...In the eye. That cold, unrelenting eye that stared into my very soul, and I gazed down at this machine.....

.....The greatest of knowledge, at a mans fingertips?

....I knew my destiny. This was the path the Norns had created for me!

...So I went to Google, searched MLP Forum, and found this bloody forum.

"It is a Yorkshire habit to say what you think with blunt frankness." - Frances Hodgson Burnett

THEY CALLED ME THE BIG FELLAH. NOW I GO BY AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT NAME.

Watched the first episode and a day after realizing oh shit I can't just really say I like this show. With not having anyone to talk to about this I was like well :/ ... google and this place popped up and seemed decent back when I found it.

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

A few of my friends recommended that I join for the RPing :3  They provided me with some links, too.

sylveon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos     @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee       @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan?  Play X and Y?  Wynaut check out the MLP Forums Pokemon League!

• 2 weeks later...

I found it through trolling Bungie.net with my MLP posts. Everyone told me to GTFO and I refused unless I had a better place for pony posts. And someone linked a bunch of pony sites. I tried ponychan but everyone there was a jerk...so I tried this link ....and then it began

This.

This is an amazing story,  if I wore a hat, I would tip it to you so hard.

My story isn't really interesting. When I couldn't really find any Bronies in my area, I needed somewhere to go and talk pony with some people.

Then HUZZAH! Here I am! ^^

I actually found it forever ago though, I just made an account recently. ^^

Edited by ~Adorkable~
  • Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

I watched the video "Let's Go and Meet The Bronies" by JanAnimations. At the end of the video, a pony says "discuss the show, talk on forums, everything these dudes do!"

I wanted to see what a forum was...
And here I am!

• Brohoof 2

My little search engine: Google is magic! :P

But to extend that a bit, I was a young brony that wanted to join the community in some way. I thought the best way would be to become a member of a forum. The great and powerful Google lead me here, it appeared pretty nice, thus it was my pick.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I found it through Equestria Daily, someone mentioned it in a post, so i went to check it out.

That was.....February the 1st 2014, although i only became active on March 14th.

Then this happend:

post-24330-0-84980300-1395940911.jpg

now i am stuck here:

post-24330-0-63482300-1395940944.jpg

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglass Adams​​

I was looking for a My Little Pony forum, and since this one was literally called MLPForums, I figured it was my best bet.

...Yeah. That's literally the only reason I picked this one. :o I'm very happy I did, though! :D

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

I totally did the most original thing I could think of and did a Google search!

I think this was the third or fourth Brony site I've found, but joined another one, thinking it was this one… whilst that site was okay, I ultimately found this site again and joined.

And I'm glad I did!

Google lead me here.  I was looking for another forum/community that had an interest of mine as the central talking point and I found this place!  :D  Glad to be here.  c;

oMkATFZ.png

{ Independent Electronic Music Producer } { Graphic Artist } { Concept Designer }

~ Beneath the Sakura Tree ~

I watched the video "Let's Go and Meet The Bronies" by JanAnimations.

At the end of the video, a pony says "discuss the show, talk on forums, everything these dudes do!"

I wanted to see what a forum is.

And here I am.

Everybody just pretend I posted this ^ but in a blue text.

Thats basically it.  :mellow:

I didn't remember at first. Then I saw on my profile that I had done a search for Rainbow Dash's dwelling-place; I was surely confused about whether it was in a cloud palace outside Ponyville, or in Cloudsdale. :D I decided to join! :D

I found this site through my love of anime that lead to my love of roleplay that lead to friends with a love of MLP that lead to my love of roleplay and anime combined helping me find this site through a roleplay followed by my friends with a love of MLP making me get a profile......
so in short.....
GOOGLE :D (what were you expecting? Bing?)

(edited)

I found this site through my love of anime that lead to my love of roleplay that lead to friends with a love of MLP that lead to my love of roleplay and anime combined helping me find this site through a roleplay followed by my friends with a love of MLP making me get a profile......

so in short.....

GOOGLE :D (what were you expecting? Bing?)

And then you told me about it ^_^

Edited by PixelJadke