Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

In that case, I would like to suggest a Kagamine Rin & Len signature. Preferrably with one of these pictures:

That sounds like an idea. ^.^ I need to make many more Non-Pony Sigs so I will have this suggestion at high priority. :) Thank you for suggesting it, I will try to start it soon. ;)

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

That sounds like an idea. ^.^ I need to make many more Non-Pony Sigs so I will have this suggestion at high priority. :) Thank you for suggesting it, I will try to start it soon. ;)

Alright, I look forward to seeing it :)

• Brohoof 2

img-30029-1-img-30029-1-sig-4657732.sig-

Character in profile picture is Pearl from Steven Universe.

Can you do a Minueete sig plz, she is so awesome and i need a new sig soon, can you do one when you have the time? plz.. :blush:

Actually put EQG Sunset and Minuette in the same sig.... it would be cool pair match up

I wanted to say that this will be my next sig that I do, the Minuette signature. The pair sig might come at a later point, I want to do one for the standard character first. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Update! I have another update for you all, I seem to release these in very sporadic patterns. :P I have added 3 new signatures. Two of these are for the MLP section and the other one is for the NON-MLP Section. 

The additions are as follows:

MLP Sigs

Rainbow Dash (Version 13, Donor and Standard variants)

​Minuette (Version 2, this is also under Colgate, Donor and standard variants)

NON-MLP SIGS

Kagamine Rin/Len

Hope you all like them. ^.^ Remember to post any suggestions if you have any. :)

In that case, I would like to suggest a Kagamine Rin & Len signature. Preferrably with one of these pictures:

I have added this one, I hope it is to your liking. 

• Brohoof 2

Gotta brand new update for you all! :D I have added 3(6 if you count donor variants) brand new signatures to the collection! These are for half of the mane 6 and they are in a new style! The other 3 will come later. If you like the new style and you want to see other ponies have a sig with that style too, let me know in this thread! :lol:

The update is as follows:

New MLP Signatures

Pinkie Pie (Version 12, Standard and Donor Variants)

Fluttershy (Version 12, Standard and Donor Variants)

Rarity (Version 12, Standard and Donor Variants)

Hope you all like them! ^.^ Remember to leave any comments or suggestions in this thread if you have any! :)

• Brohoof 1

Can you make this sig using this gif as reference? and make it so the sig 'moves' I dont know... :o

The gif is Kekka Sensen (Blood Blockade) so yeah... how you doing Kyoshi??

Can it have the slogan: “It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.”

post-32783-0-73368900-1438866723.gif

Edited by SunsetMaster
  • Brohoof 1

I have an update for you all! ^-^ Somewhat small update but there are some new siggies for you. :3 I have added some more new sigs for some of the mane 6. :lol: These also have Donor and Standard size variants. :)

These include:

Rainbow Dash (Version 14, Donor and Standard Variants)

Applejack (Version 10, Donor and Standard Variants)

That is all for now, I hope you all like them. ^.^ 

Hopefully I will have another update for you all at some point. 

• Brohoof 1

Maybe I will use this!

:)

My apologies for not responding, I totally spaced it. :| If you want to use that signature, then go for it! ^.^ That is awesome. :3 As for your request, that is a more personal request but if you do want that, then message me with the details. ;)

• Brohoof 2

My apologies for not responding, I totally spaced it. :| If you want to use that signature, then go for it! ^.^ That is awesome. :3 As for your request, that is a more personal request but if you do want that, then message me with the details. ;)

I think im fine with this signature! Thanks! ;) 

• Brohoof 2

sig-34703.untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect

Signature by Pucksterv | Luna is best Pony

Ask me anything >>>https://mlpforums.com/topic/135645-ask-random-mlpfanpony/

Can you make this sig using this gif as reference? and make it so the sig 'moves' I dont know... :o

Can it have the slogan: “It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.”

attachicon.giftumblr_nq3v6vax8E1s8gfjqo1_500.gif

Hi Kyoshi, how is it going with the sigs? I hope another update on your sigs comes soon

Hey Kyoshi, kinda like that Rarity and Double Diamond sig I asked you to make, maybe you could do a pair signature of Pinkie Pie and Party Favor? :3 Then Equestira, I mean MLPForums, will be in utter party chasos with such a signature...

• Brohoof 2

sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-30029.sig-30029.post-8308-0-07031700-1437941128.png

Fandoms: MLP:FIM, 5 Nights At Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Vocaloid/UTAU, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Creepypasta, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, and many more.

Overall favorite fictional character is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update, I have not done any new signatures for this thread in a while. If anyone wants to give suggestions, feel free to post them here. ^.^

Still waiting on the one I requested

Thanks for this Kyoshi! I'll borrow some of them if you don't mind.

Absolutely buddy, go right ahead. ^.^ I absolutely am happy that you decided to use some of mine. :) 

Speaking of the signatures and whatnot, I have been having a tough time starting on new ones. I need to do SunsetMaster's request first and continue from there, just been scattered lately. I will try to get some new ones up at some point.

attachicon.giftumblr_nq3v6vax8E1s8gfjqo1_500.gif

I have finally added this one. Sorry for the delay. Been very scattered lately. You will find it in the Non-MLP sigs area. Hopefully it is to your liking. 

With this, if anyone has any suggestions for stuff they want to see here, please let me know in this thread. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I have to say your signatures look really nice, I expecially like some of the non-mlp ones :D It's really nice of you to take this many requests from everyone ^^

Thank you so much. ^_____^ That is very kind of you to say. :) If you ever have any requests, feel free to post them here. ^.^ 

• Brohoof 2