Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and Powerful TRIXIE!

Sazama Ichida

Itachi: Madara, do you really have to pick on the weak? It's not even worth it, after all you're dead - just like me.

Oh Gweat and Powerful Twixie! How Gweat and Powerful are you?! *child voice, excited face* img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Madara: I was teaching her to not be arrogant and pick fights with the strong. But you are right Itachi, the weak are not worth our time *and with that both Itachi and Madara went back to where they came from.*

Madara: I was teaching her to not be arrogant and pick fights with the strong. But you are right Itachi, the weak are not worth our time *and with that both Itachi and Madara went back to where they came from.*

He's gone...And that other guy who just appeared is now gone...What was that just now?

img-2002245-1-rRMdC5w.png

I must've just imagined it...It's must've just been a bad dream...

g3JjoE9.png

I could've sworn I was awake though...

img-2002114-1-640px-Trixie_staring_at_th

But of course it was just a bad dream! What else could it have been?

1296447836922.png

Nopony is more powerful than I am! Nopony else is even close!

Trixie_id_S1E06.png

Itachi: Madara, do you really have to pick on the weak? It's not even worth it, after all you're dead - just like me.

Oh Gweat and Powerful Twixie! How Gweat and Powerful are you?! *child voice, excited face* img-2002370-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Why hello there dear fan! I'm surprised you haven't yet heard!

img-2001081-1-LY6Pf4K.jpg

I defeated an Ursa Major single-hoofedly! And recently I also defeated a Manticore and a Cockatrice!

img-2001171-1-FJQAJJj.png

I heard that Manticores are peaceful animals, why would you harm them? Doesn't that make you a Monster?

~L

What are you talking about? This one came out of nowhere and attacked me!

640px-Trixie_staring_at_the_crowd_S1E6.p

Trixie, why you do attractive?

I don't believe that is an intelligible question...

g3JjoE9.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

You are on a journey, you don't know where you are, the path splits, there are two ponies, one is saying the truth, the other one is lying, you have to find out which path is the right one, what would you ask these ponies?

I would simply use a spell to find out which one of them was telling the truth!

img-2001081-1-LY6Pf4K.jpg

You find a stallion unconscious at the shores of Equestria, but he bears no cutie mark and has no color, just grey and black, what do you do with him?

I would leave him be and move on. What value does a worthless life like that hold?

img-2002029-1-g3JjoE9.png

You wanna see power?

img-2002298-1-pe1zp7h.jpg

I'll show you power!!! *puts on the Alicorn Amulet*

4olRMW3.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Trixie_red_eyes_S3E5.png

Dark Kira: eh, HAHAHA!! Still less power then me, *losses selve in insanity* HAHAHA! You are weak aren't you, hehe.. HAHA!

Dark Kira: eh, HAHAHA!! Still less power then me, *losses selve in insanity* HAHAHA! You are weak aren't you, hehe.. HAHA!

Who are you? And more importantly who are you to dare to challenge me?!?!?!?

Do you even know who you stand before?

my_second_vector_of_trixie__updated_vers

Well no matter you'll find out firsthand!

Trixie_has_glowing_red_eyes_S3E05.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Who are you? And more importantly who are you to dare to challenge me?!?!?!?

Do you know even who you stand before?

my_second_vector_of_trixie__updated_vers

Well no matter you'll find out firsthand!

Dark Kira: I am Dark Kira, every bit of evilness extracted from the Prince of Life and Death himself. Hehehe... *eyes change to a much darker and eviler red* I hope you are used to fighting again beings like meee, hehe...

Dark Kira: I am Dark Kira, every bit of evilness extracted from the Prince of Life and Death himself. Hehehe... *eyes change to a much darker and eviler red* I hope you are used to fighting again beings like meee, hehe...

Interesting claim! But do you know that you're up against the most powerful Unicorn in Equestria?

DIE!!!

576.png

Interesting claim! But do you know that you're up against the most powerful Unicorn in Equestria?

DIE!!!

576.png

Dark Kira: *dodges spell with a spin* HAHAHA! You know nothing, mortal *eyes don't change but coat and red in mane change to ashy grey* 

OOC: You know it's not really any fun when you use characters that aren't even a part of the series, and worse with a completely different power scale.

OOC: I just didn't really wanna say anything about it to be honest. But I'm not upset with him. I know he doesn't mean any harm.

OOC: I just didn't really wanna say anything about it to be honest. But I'm not upset with him. I know he doesn't mean any harm.

Ooc: honestly, I just like to see Trixie when she knows that she lost, :P)

Dark Kira: *dodges spell with a spin* HAHAHA! You know nothing, mortal *eyes don't change but coat and red in mane change to ashy grey* 

I'm not even trying yet!

img-2016794-1-Trixie_has_glowing_red_eye

TAKE THIS!!! *calls down a fierce maelstrom of lightning bolts covering a wide radius of the area*

Xyye28D.png

Why did you bail from Ponyville without giving Pinkie her mouth back?

Because does anypony really want to listen to that big mouth of hers? I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds her annoying.

img-2002500-2-g3JjoE9.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm not even trying yet!

TAKE THIS!!! *calls down a fierce maelstrom of lightning bolts covering a wide radius of the area*

Xyye28D.png

Dark Kira: HAHAHA, you know you are nothing without the amulet, if I am defeated, then you didn't beat me, the amulet did. *dodges a few magic bolts* be lucky that I'm only dodging!

I'm not even trying yet!

img-2022876-2-Xyye28D.png

Because does anypony really want to listen to that big mouth of hers? I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds her annoying.

img-2002500-2-g3JjoE9.png

Oh yeah, sure, because enslaving a town isn't annoying at all, is it?