Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP) RE OPENED!

LunaKitty R5

Hi! So I'm LunaKitty! I'm doing an rp based on the song Last Christmas! (Love the glee version) Back to topic! It's about a Mare (Me) who had her heart broken Last Hearts Warming Eve (Christmas or whatever Christmas is in equestria) She is sad as the time comes around and is looking for a new romance. She hopes that her heart isn't shattered and to find true love! So she goes to a snow resort (thanks to @Mint Drop for the idea) their she will meet many ponies and the adventure will begin..!

(Can have a crush on a diffrent character But if you want to change yours once you've posted that's fine! Tell me!)

(And character can't be a mane six! Must be OC!)

Ok now here's the thing. That's my OC's story.. Now I will start off the rp and you can build off of that! I just wanted to write down the premise. But you can do whatever you want. (Just no killing swearing or being to dramatic)

Character name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Crush:

Race:

Ok have fun!

-LunaKitty

Edited by LunaKitty

Ok this had failed I guess.. Bye

It failed cause you gave up to easily I was considering joining this but then I saw this.  You just need to change the story so it will suit all people joining and not just you 

@
You don't need to shut it down just because there was a misunderstanding. As Lask said, make it broader. Perhaps there's some snow resort that all the characters in the RP are all going to, and they meet there. That would definitely work.

YAY, gonna be Shallowleaf the Kitticorn (You see what I did there?) and Tian Disharmony (does it mater if he'll be in his Draconeqques forum or his pony?)

The links:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shallowleaf-r5101

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tian-disharmony-r4775

Edited by ~Tian_Disharmony~

Yes. Cause I'm allowing it. Cause I'm nice. But guys enter in who you want! Their just has to be at least. 2 stallions and we have those. Just don't go spamming me with females now! XD I wouldn't mind the random stallion but no FEMALE FEEEEEMMMAAAALLLLE FEMALE GIRLY FEEEEEEMMMMMMAAAALE FEMALE FEMALE FEMALE GIRL FEMALEEEE FEMALE.