Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP) RE OPENED!

LunaKitty R5

@, Kisu x Guardian might be cute :) Like Sunset, she's been through some hard times, bu not nearly as bad. Otherwise, Angel Light might work, but for now I'm just going with Kisu unless you really want me to be Angel as well.

@, Thanks :D

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to join if possible, this kind of thing suits me as I am currently struggling with a broken heart after my split up with my ex wife a bit over a week ago sad.png

Character name: Dust Storm
Personality: Very friendly, fiercely loyal to a fault to his friends and family, will protect any pony, regardless of age, gender, species or occupation, no matter what.
Appearance: (see signature/avatar)
Crush: Dust Storm (but can change to another pony's OC if need be)
Race: Pegasus

Edited by Dust Storm

Character name:Kisu (click name for profile
Personality: Happy and lively, but rather nervous around stallions and about commitment
Appearance:post-14040-0-13827000-1385274575_thumb.png
Crush:'s Guardian
Race:Unicorn

"Dude you ok? Your talking to yourself.. And whose D.Rinkie?" She said as she blew her hair aside. Her ocean colored eyes resting on him. Her smiled and gave him a pat on the back and turned around.

was she talking to Flame???

Is there still space open?  Then again, I don't mind if I get declined; I don't exactly have an OC that in in the age range that Luna stated it should be.  Their all in either their 50's or 60's and I have a dragon and a human.