Favorite stuffed animal or plushie?

Thundershock

(edited)

1.whats your favorite stuffed animals?

A: Hard to say,I have so many. I'll go with my Mood Monkey,though.

2.what plushies do you plan to get?

A: None,right now. I kind of want a plushy of maybe my three OCs and Twilight Sparkle. But,that's really it.

Unless,they make a Foxy plushy! Then,I'd want that!

3.how many do you have?

A: I estimate about 30-40 of them.

Edited by Sir Godot

When I was a little kid my favorite stuffed animal was a white unicorn plushie named "Uni".

Ironic, I know.

I also had a pair of beanie baby racoons I called Kodo and Podo after the ferrets in 'The Beastmaster' movie.

Rainbow currently has two plushie vessels; though one is unfortunately showing signs of wear. :/

post-26550-0-06525100-1425615450_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-23701500-1425615463_thumb.jpg

Don't make me choose a favorite! ; _ ;

I plan to acquire additional Rainbow plushies. x3  And a friend mailed a Dashie plush that has yet to arrive.

See #1.

• Brohoof 1

I had a collection of odd/rare stuffed animals when I was little.  I still have some of the best ones.  I keep them in storage and pull em out once in awhile to look at em.  My favorite is my platypus.  He's a puppet as well.  I mean, ask yourself--how often do you see a platypus plushie puppet?  That's why it's so awesome.  Plus, the platypus is my favorite animal as well, because it's the only venomous mammal.  How cool is that?  I also have a plush mosquito puppet, and an otter puppet.  Oh, and a dire wolf puppet.  Huh, I guess they're all puppets.

My stuffed Minnie Mouse I've had since I was a baby, my stuffed Snoopy, my stuffed Toothless the dragon, and stuffed ponies I got from Build A Bear. I also have several other stuffed animals that are my favorites. 

My favorite stuffed animal is the bear that got me for Christmas! >u<

Thankyew~

You're very much welcome. You can pay me back by giving him cuddles.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have far too many... so I'm just going to name at least one that is my favorite.

3zNe2zB.jpg?1

I named him after Jui from Gotcharocka. You know, because I always call Jui as Duckie? Well, anyway, I thought this little guy was so cute and reminded me so much of Duckie as well though. His name is Jui Duckie, but there are times when I call him Duckie too. He's so squishy and soft. Plus, he loves to cuddle and be nice and warm under the covers. >w<

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

• 2 years later...

I have no idea where most of the ones I had as a kid went... but since then, probably the Rain plush from Spirit:SotC I've had since I was 14, though recently, I'd have to go with the giant Fluttershy I bought last April. Was a dream come true and I can die happy now. I have way too many plushies and I need to slow down. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáaaa

Whats your favorite stuffed animals?

Two Teddy keyrings which I took with me anywhere. Also Derpy and also Snowdrop.

What plushies do you plan to get?

Porg Hanger/Mini Porg (Star Wars). Hope there a mini Derpy

How many do you have?

Edited by Adam Burt

On 2/17/2018 at 12:46 AM, Rainjay said:

IKEA shark. Best shark plush out there!

You said exactly what I was going to say! :yay: Finding one was like a dream come true, having a huge, soft shark to cuddle is great. Plus points for having a surprisingly cheap price too, especially for such a big plush.

1. My Umbreon Plushie and my Applejack Plushie. I ALWAYS keep her beside my laptop :catface: 

1AeOybw.jpg

2. An Applejack Sea Pony Plushie. I REALLY want one of those and I plan to get one some-time this week :confused:

GwIg9BO.jpg

3. Well...I currently have 4 MLP plushies (TWO AJ Plushies and TWO Tempest Shadow Plushies) at the moment and 2 Pokemon Plushies. (A Sylveon plushie and an Umbreon plushie). I wanna get as many AJ plushies as I can :wacko:

Edited by SolarFlare13

13 hours ago, Jaspers said:

You said exactly what I was going to say! :yay: Finding one was like a dream come true, having a huge, soft shark to cuddle is great. Plus points for having a surprisingly cheap price too, especially for such a big plush.

I actually had no idea they were so sought after! I remember seeing pics of one online a few years back and I was like ‘dang, that is one neat shark plush’. Went by IKEA and found a whole shelf of them! Best €16 I’ve ever spent!