Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

he looked over at Flame and equinox

((It's only Flame Equinox isn't here but I can change it so he is here...as a different pony))

@,

"Listen Muddle...he might come back...I have a feeling he wants me dead" He said to himself as he went outside. "Speak of the devil" The pony with the grey mask was out there. The pony drew out the rapier and katana from before. "Black Katana, and a rapier...Equinox is that really you" Flame asked.

The pony moved some of the mask showing his red and purple eye and his mouth. "Who is this Equinox you speak of" The pony sounded british and had an odd feel. "My name is Solstice Sin" Flame went on fire at that name. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM" Flame demanded

Edited by Okami~Amaterasu

Silver walked outside with Flame,he glared at the new pony,his telekinetic barriers up around him and every pony else,nothing could break,he stared at the pony intently,his powers were starting to peak in performance and he stole this pony's powers,extracting his powers and duplicating them secretly.

@,@, @,  

@@Aurora Lights

((Dude dont godmod like that it's annoying and I have a tendency to cancel a godmodder))

Solsitces power was not stolen as he wasn't affected and Flame broke the barrier. "SILVER STAY OUT OF THIS" Flame demanded as he glared at Solstice. "Rematch you and me right here" Flame said. "Well you better be better then or else this will be to easy"

Silver stopped and sat down,waiting for the fight to begin,he sighed and walked back in to Muddle,closing the door and making sure no one could get in,his dark side was breaking free again...whoever won...won...whoever died...died... he sat in front of Muddle,continuing what he was doing. 

,@, @,  

The battle began. Solstice rushed forward doing a flurry of stabs at Flame who either dodged or was cut by them before jumping over him and firing feathers at him. Once he got behind Solstice he flew upward and dived down in a burning flame only to be side stepped and struck opening one of the wounds on Flame. "You need some new m-" Solstice was stopped by a hoof to his chest sending him upward. "AGIDYNE" Flame pillars shot upward hitting Solstice who smirked. He hit the ground and got up. "Not bad but you need to be stronger" Solstice spun the cylinder on the rapier and it stopped. The blade glowed black as did the katana.

Flame got ready for what would happen. Solstice got close and started slashing at Flame hitting him and making it hard to dogeded. When he was finished he kicked Flame away. Flame laid on the ground but then slowly got up. "Nightmare...begin" His coat changed to a charcoal black color and red markings appeared on him, His mane and coat changed to Black and dark red and the flames turned black.

"I will kill you" Flame said as he dashed up to Solstice. "Black Flame" He conjured a black combustion of fire that burned Solstice. He proceeded to Strike Solstice with close combat before knocking him down and jumping back.

"Heh...Not bad" Solstice got up popping his neck before smiling"

@,

Shadow shrugged, "I'm pretty sure they got here when Flame started dying, but that doesn't matter. I think that situation will be resolved over a nice little brawl outside." It shuffled the cards in it's hooves. "Don't get me wrong, I've known Equinox and Flame for a while; but there's no way in tartarus I'm going up against another shadow user... That and he sat in my chair."

Shadow dealed out the cards in its hooves and started to play 21, "Are you still in?"

~

@@Aurora Lights,

Muddle saw Silver walk in alone. She hoped that he had resolved what ever was going on outside. She heard a noise and winced, realizing he probably hadn't. "... I guess there's not much we can do?

Edited by Dreamless

Tempest groaned as he regained consciousness. His entire body was in pain, but he wouldn't give up. The cyan pegesus stood up, and limped back to HQ. He didn't care about the fight between Flame and the other pony. He opened the door, and entered the building. Tempest then noticed Silver, Muddle, and Lightning and sighed before sitting down on a couch to let his body heal.

Ivy sighed as she cleaned the small home of the pony that had bought her from Troy. The silver unicorn now wore a standard maid outfit, and a ring that would inhibit her use of magic.  She had woken up only to find herself chained to a wall in the small house. When she had been freed, her "owner" had told her that she was to be maid and dancer as promised by Troy. "Tempest, wherever you are, help." She thought.

Silver stopped everything he was doing and slowly looked at Tempest and he glared at him slightly,his voice sounding a bit more angry,more sinister as he spat out at Tempest "I told you that I should have went...now you show up,beaten and hurt,lost huge sums of money,and your wife!"he growled,obviously,Silver had taken a change on the inside...hopefully...this wasn't permanent...

~
Havoc spoke up "Come on...give the guy a break..." she said.

~
Silver kept his stance in front of Tempest 'Shut up,Havoc,you have no say in this!' He hissed in his mind.

~
Havoc gasped "How DARE you talk to ME like that! I am a LADY!!!" she replied,anger now showing in her tone.

~
Silver was...he was...the same Silver he was before...but now...he seemed...darker,his eyes had dark circles around them,his fur even changed a slight shade a bit darker,"Tempest...you have royally screwed up now...I should fire you for even thinking about going alone,have you lost your god-given mind?! Apparently,you WANT your wife to become some kind of-of sex slave,or something like that!"he yelled in Tempest's face,he didn't care who he angered right now...all he wanted was his employees back in one piece...he growled and turned back around and went over to his desk,opening a drawer and pulling out two pistols in chest holsters,he put them on with his powers and then slung a coat on himself,he then growled "If you want to come with me...then hurry up..."he growled. 

@,@,  

Tempest didn't care his body was injured. He lunged at Silver and pinned him to the wall with his arm to his neck and a aura sphere in his hoove. "You listen to me." He growled, his eyes burning with rage. "If you EVER accuse me of abandoning ANYPONY again, I will personally have Xena rip you to pieces. I may be beaten, but it'll be a cold day in Tartarus before I even think of giving up on trying to save her." The cyan pegesus then trotted to a map and noticed a forest a few miles south of the city. He then glanced at Silver, before exiting the building and flying into the air.

(Making Tempest mad= invading Russia in the winter. It's suicide.)

Edited by Kyurem

(Making Silver mad=nuclear warhead explosion...yeah...)

Silver growled and stopped Tempest by choking him with his telekinetic power and yanked him back,his eys started blazing as the pistols came out and they floated in the air,pressing against Tempest's skull as he shouted "YOU DO NOT DARE TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!! I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR TOO LONG!!"He screams in anger in Tempest's face and starts choking him with the telekinetic power that encased his body,his powers starting to become more violent as he starts losing control over his sanity,he felt as if he was beginning to feel trapped in his own body,he started to pull the triggers on his guns,but whatever made him stop...was an act of Celestia,Luna,and god combined,he stopped choking Tempest,but he looked as if he tried to again,but he couldnt,so he just tossed him aside into the hard metal wall,they could all hear bones crack as Silver did this,but he finally dropped him from his powers and ran out the door,swinging it open furiously and slamming it behind him with immense force,he growled and opened his "angelic" wings,they were red instead of blue now,he flew into the air and roared in anger before dropping into Ivy's location,he looked at the guards that were at the house and ripped them in half,not caring about killing,he tore down the door,guards shooting machine guns at him,but all the bullets either ricocheted off or smashed into his barrier,his wings were now gone,but he looked still as menacing as before,he looked around at the guards,all stopping and staring at him,he then whipped out his pistols and shot automatic bursts of gunfire into them,all dying as they were hit,he finally found Ivy and stared at her.

@,@,  

Edited by Aurora Lights

((Flame pissed= War of the four horse men coming to earth))

Flame grabbed Solstice. "Bring him back damn it" Flame threatened as a giant fire ball appeared in the sky. "Or I swear I will not hesitate to burn and kill us both" The ball grew larger. "Fine...But I will be back and I will kill you all" Solstice said as Flame dropped him and the ball disappeared. Equinox slumped to the ground unconscious. 

@,@@Aurora Lights, (Muddle mad... She hasn't been able to do anything yet, but I think everyone fu**ed.)

(I think she will stay actually)

"..."

"... ttg?"

"Time to go..."

~

Muddle stood up, and Shadow placed down its cards. Things have gotten quickly out of hand. "It looks like this game shall be continued later..."@

She teleported the box to another dimension, where she could grab it when needed later, and told Tempest and Lightning good bye; and advised them to start leaving. They possibly couldn't, but she knew that the energy she was feeling was about to kill them all. "I'd advise you follow..."@,

Edited by Dreamless

Ivy heard the noises outside, and was slightly scared when Silver entered. She then backed up slightly.

Tempest felt pain course through his body, and he doubted he could stand. "I'll... wait for... them." He said, as he slowly drifted into unconsciousness. He didn't exactly care, though.

Edited by Kyurem

Silver looked at her and said "come on."he says and starts walking out,he wanted her out ASAP,he sighed and started to turn back normal,he was starting to calm down,he knew he was starting to get scary,but sometimes he couldn't help it,he had psychotic images sometimes pop into his head.

~
He finally got back to HQ with Ivy,he sighed softly and looked down,he would apologize to Tempest later,but he slowly walked up to Muddle,feeling the only thing that would stop him from killing everyone in the room was her,he finally gave in and embraced Muddle tightly,he closed his eyes as he felt his anger,stress,and hatred start melting away,the dark circles around his eyes disappearing and he almost started crying,he held her ever tighter.

@@

Edited by Aurora Lights

Lightning opened the window "See you later, i'll always wanted to leave like this." he said teleporting his glider to him and jumping out "Sorry for leaving the window open." he said smiling as he glided around the town and enjoyed the scenery from the air.

@,@, @, @,

As Silver was still embracing Muddle as tightly as possible without crushing her,he looked at Lightning glide out the window,he blinked once and the window closed slowly by his power...Silver felt so exhausted,so tired...this power was...was...was taking it's toll on it's user...first,he felt vigor,then anger,then hatred,then psychosis,and now...exhaustion...

~
"Are you ok Silver?...you look like you'r about to pass out...and that scene earlier...I know you didn't mean it sweetheart...I'm sorry for yelling at you...and I know you'r sorry for telling me to shut up...Havoc says softly,her voice soothing to him for some reason.

~
Silver felt his tears start to flow out of his eyes,he couldn't stop them this time...they flowed out as he pressed his muzzle into Muddle's shoulder,Muddle felt his warm,soft tears fall on her shoulder..."I am so,so,so sorry Havoc...you know I am b-but I wanted to tell you that...I will never forgive myself..." He replies to Havoc softly.

Edited by Aurora Lights

@@Aurora Lights,(Sorry I've been bust as of late)

Muddle could feel silvers tears, but she could also feel his strength crushing her. She used her hoof to slowly rub Silver's back. ".. um... Silver, are you alright? What happened?"

~

Shadow wasn't interested in what happened to Silver, it was paying more attention to what he said. "Who's havoc, it thought?"

@, (Is ok)

Silver felt her softly massaging his back,he felt slightly better,but he kept his tears flowing,he then said softly so only she could hear,"I...I don't know what happened I just...I just f-felt myself s-slipping...s-s-slipping into...into...insanity...I had psychotic thoughts...I-I-I...I...I tried to kill Tempest...and then...when I-I L-l-looked at y-you..."he couldn't finish his sentence because he was crying to hard,before anyone had saw they were crying,they had been teleported to a more private place,one that he could cry in peace in.

~
Havoc sighed and replied to Shadow "I am Havoc..." She said,being in view of Shadow,but beyond Silver's and Muddle's spectrum of sight.

@@Aurora Lights,

Shadow jumped back, "Holy buck who are you! oh... Never mind, restate." It jumped back again, "Holy buck what are you!"

~

She wasn't sure what to do. Muddle was barely good at solving her own problems, much less someone else's. She knew that in the state he was in, one wrong word could... "Let's get out of the negative thoughts." She looked at silver and gave a weak, concerned smile. "Don't worry about it Silver, I'm sure the other will forgive..." She realized she had no idea what he had done. "Your actions, I mean, you did get Ivy back safe and sound. That has to be something, I don't know acrazy  psychopath that would risk their life for a friend."

~

Shadow could mental hear what Muddle said and turned towards Havoc. "Uno momento." It raised it's hoof and it expanded and then waved at Muddle, telling her that Shadow fit the description of the pony she didn't know.

"Sorry, where were we? Right." It went back to looking terrified.

~

"...Damn that thing."

Edited by Dreamless

Silver sighed and shook his head "I...I...I know they will forgive me,because that wasn't me!"he states and closes his eyes tight "I-I just need s-someone to c-cry to..."he says,his voice wavering,he sighs and calms down enough to talk a little better "...I-I'm...I'm a monster...I killed innocent ponies...Mares,foals...I killed them,I killed them while laughing about it..."he says and starts crying harder "I-I lost c-control over myself...A-all I saw was...was...red..."he cries,he got a better hold of himself and said-

~
"WAIT,SILVER!!!...don't tell her...she'll run away,run and call you a monster,a demon,a devil like the rest...don't trust her with that..." Havoc says,stirring up even more memories,replying to Shadow "I am Havoc,a reaper of life,and a bringer of death...I am the stuff of nightmares." She replies.

~
Silver sighs "No she won't I know her,she will accept me...I hope..." He replies to Havoc,hoping he was right,he said softly to Muddle "I...I am the...the Alpha..."he states softly,he then looks up at her into her eyes and he says softly "Look into my eyes...what do you see?"He asks,she could see a pentagram,with foreign words in the spaces between the points,he blinks once and his eyes glow red,making a bar of red luminescence around his eyes,he blinked and the red dissipated,he sighed softly and hugged her even tighter and said to her in a whisper "Please don't leave,or run.or anything..."he says softly.

(Just so you know,The Alpha is supposed to be a very very powerful being that is very rare,it is also supposed to be demonized by the normal villagers because of their brutality and their powers get out of their control very normally.)

@

Ivy entered the HQ, and noticed Tempest still unconscious. She galloped to him, and began to heal him with her aura. "Don't die on me now." She muttered.

Tempest eyes slowly opened, and noticed Ivy in a maid uniform. "Hey. It's good to see you again." He said. The cyan pegesus then stood up, and glanced at Silver. "I'm sorry for how I acted, but to tell you the truth, you probably would've done the same if she was in trouble." Tempest then motioned to Muddle. He then walked out of the HQ with Ivy.

@@

Silver blinked at Tempest's motion,he looked at Muddle for a moment before thinking quietly "Damn...he's right..." He thought to himself before continuing his deep,warm hug,hoping that she would stay and not run like the rest,like the past,the past he hated and wished he could change ever so badly...but knew,no one could change the past,but you can always change the future...

Edited by Aurora Lights

Flame dragged Equinox into the HQ and noticed something. "His pulse stopped" Flame said as he looked at Equinox who had stopped breathing. "Shit...he's dead....HE'S DEAD" Flame yelled.

Meanwhile two ponies were walking towards the HQ. "You sure it's this way Beta" The stallion asked.

((I made a new OC it's two in one actually their names are Alpha and Beta and I want to use them here))

Betta Was quickly runing into the HQ after hearing the yelling and crying. Betta ran to the pony who was dead on the floor." O My Macadana cookies!" she said . " I need somepony to call 911! Im a doctor! " she said and started to do CPR on the pony. She just joined this team 2 months ago and just came back from a trip from her hometown baltimare from visting her brother.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

"Its too late for that" Flame exclaimed seeing this new pony. "His heart has stopped... and he took to much damage" Flame said as he saw Equinox twitch a bit. "No...he's still there..." Flame said. "Barely holding onto dear life apparently" Flame muttered as he grabbed the phone and called 911