Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

Betta extamed him quickly. " It looks like hes has a mager concusion! fluids draining and is puting a bunch of presser on hes brain! if we don't hurry we will lose him" she says while trying to keep him going. She kept her mind about him beging alive and having a nice live and not the bad stuff.

"An ambulance is coming right away, is there anything else I can help out with by any chance" Flame asked.

"Yes I'm sure but then again I don't remember there being a forest when I last saw it" Beta said. "So we are lost then" Alpha asked. "Pretty much" Beta replied dryly.  

can you keep hes head up and help me put him on the couch?" she asks trying to pick him up. She was so worried inside about this pony she just wanted to sceam. But no she had to help this pony. She was turly A vetunarian but she also knew many things about about the pony body to.

"Yes ma'm" Flame said as he helped picked Equinox up and kept his head up as they carried him to him couch. "Thank you miss" He said.

"Well now that we are out of the forest I say we head this way" Alpha said pointing to the direction they were supposed to go. "I'm not so sure it's this way though" Beta replied. "Well you got us lost in the forest so we are going this way" With that said Alpha and Beta headed in the direction

Silver slowly walked out and looked at the new pony,he cleared his throat "hello,Betta,good to have you back...how is your brother?"he asked,sitting down,and staring at her,he then looked at Equinox "...he dead?"he asked,his eyes looking as uncaring as he would as if he were an enemy.

@,@,  

Edited by Aurora Lights

Flame glared at Silver. "No he's near death though...not that you even care" Flame said as he heard knocking at the door.

"You sure this is the place Alpha" Beta asked. "How can it not be it the only building that would be a HQ" Alpha said. "Well maybe you're right...though what if it isn't" Beta asked

Silver blinked and looked down at him a moment "Pray I do not alter his condition any further...he has disobeyed me,not once,but twice..."he says and sighs,his nicer side finally won over and he says "come on,I'm not that mean,he looked at him and thought a moment "Well...the possibility of him living isn't very good,slim at best...but I think I can help a little..."he murmurs and studies him.

"You're a bit late for that...I already caled an ambulance" Flame said. "Hold his head up or go answer the door since I heard knocking" Flame said.

"I think this is the wrong place Alpha" Beta said. "No this is the place...I feel three different ponies in there" Alpha said

Silver sighed and made the door open with his powers before holding up Equinox's head and layed it in his lap,he waited of the ponies to come in,he was hoping that it was someone that could be at least a little bit of assistance,if not for the medical ponies,then someone with medical power.

"Hello" Alpha said but then was silenced when he saw Beta run past him. "Whats going on with this pony" Beta asked. "The pony is named Equinox and...he was badly injured...who are you" Flame asked looking at the mare.

"I'm Beta and this is Alpha...I believe I can help out with this" Beta said going near Equinox and her hoof glowed. "Time Force: Healing time" She said as she started healing Equinox slowly"

Silver got up and let the other pony tend to him,he sighed and looked at the new ponies and Betta,he sighed again and slowly walked back into the private room to be with Muddle again,hoping she didnt hate him now that she knew his secret,his dark secret.

"Well i'm Betta and your beta So ...... Are you my secert twin?" She says laughing that theres anther Betta. She sat on the couch looking at her Guess Patiant. " I hope he will be alright when he wakes up and not crazy" she says looking at him. " I never seen you around before Whats your name?" she says nicely.

"Beta stopped healing after noticing Equinoxes chest slowly rise and fall. "His heart rate is back but he should head to a hospital" Beta suggested. "My name is Beta as you know and my friend here who is my brother is Alpha" She introduced her brother. "My name is Flame Stryker and once again thank you both of you Betas for helping my friend Equinox here" Flame said. "No problem hell Beta helped me a few times in the past" Alpha said

" No problem Flame its nice to meet you" she says shaking hes hoof. " Its nice to finaly be back home, God i missed this place." she says melting into the couch relaxing. " Dam That Amburlance is way late!" she says sighing then paramedics run through the door .

Flame sighed. "Its all my fault he's like this" He muttered. "So you've been here before Betta" Beta asked. "Well what she said before sounded like she has been" Alpha said.

"Hey Alpha what is you and Betas power" Flame asked. "We got a thing called time force which allows me and beta preform certain attacks...we can demonstrate"

After the meds pick up flames poor friend betta yawns. " And nopony asks What my power is? And yes i have been here for 2 months i just had to have a week of to go see my brother." She says inportently as she gets up and streches." anyway i hope Your friend will be fine" she says to flame.

"I'm sorry for not asking you about your power" Beta said. "Anyways what is your power anyways" Alpha asked looking at Betta. Flame had his eyes closed and his hat over his eyes. "Whats yours Flame" Beta asked. "Mine if the control of fire and I am able to make my wings as sharp as steel and fire feathers from them also" Flame said

"Im sorry for being rude im just wondering what everyponys power is also" shes says leaning agenst the wall. " I guess ill show you my power" She says as she jumps into the air becoming a light grey and dark grey striped tiger out of a purple flame. RARRRRWWWW

"Holy hell...that is awesome" Flame said. "Yeah...it's pretty neat" Alpha said. "So you can change into a tiger...thats pretty cool to tell the truth" Beta said as she summoned a large sword. Alpha summoned a red long sword thats slanted and the end. "We both are powerful when we work together" Alpha said

@,@,

Silver blinked and yawned softly at them and he says,walking back to them "My powers are...well...heh."he blinked and stared at Betta a moment as he copied her power and used them for himself,he then started to transform into a tiger as well "I can copy other's powers,so I'll always be even with them,aside from this one power,I have Telekinesis,the ability to control fire and lightning,and powers I haven't even discovered yet..."he murmurs and slowly walks up to Betta,though he was much larger because he was male,his other traits were the same,his eyes were silver and he had silver stripes with white fur. 

"Yeah well you need two people for ours to work at it's max potential but...maybe it will be stronger with a third person...who knows" Alpha said. "I don't think it works like that Alpha" Beta said putting the big sword on her back. "Don't know till you try it" Alpha said putting the long sword on his back

"Chrome, I think it's this way," said the yellow mare with golden wings.
"That so?" the mare's companion asked, looking around. "Are you sure it even exists? It might have been just a rumour."
"I'm sure of it. Dr. Ł (An OC of a friends who has a part in the fanfics, just a reference) said he saw it, and that it was around here."
Chromium sighed. They'd been looking for the Headquarters of the CPEG (Hope that's right) for an hour or so now; it was getting boring.
"Why do you want to find this place anyway?" she asked.
"Because A), I heard that there are other ponies with owers there, maybe I can find somepony who can help me control mine, and B), I heard there's another pony who was created in a lab too, like us."
Suddenly, Aura Feather, the Pegasus, gasped and pointed towards a building nearby.
"That's it!" she exclaimed and galloped towards the building. Chromium sighed again and followed along.

((Here's basically what they both look like:post-14040-0-32420400-1388101302_thumb.png
Chrome is the purple-ish one with the golden mane and sword-like tail, and Aura's the yellow Pegasus.))

@@Mint Drop,

Silver blinked and turned back to normal and he smiled slightly "Here come some more...Suddenly we got popular..."he murmurs and waits till they get to the door to open it,he then stops and stares at the two ponies and he gulped softly "My sisters..."He whispers and smiles slightly,he then appears right in front of them and hugged them both very very tight,"My sisters!!! I never thought I'd see you guys again!...not after what Gold did to you guys...the savage..."he says,smiling at Aura Feather then to Chromium "You two have grown quite a bit haven't you? Now,hug your big brother!"he smiles and hugs them tight.

(Yes,we're taking the high road and making them in the same Laboratory =P)

@@Aurora Lights
((Alright, cool :P))

Both mares were surprised when somepony appeared in front of them and hugged them, calling them his sisters and himself their brother. Aura was the first to realize who it was, meanwhile Chromium looked like she was about to punch him. She wasn't one for hugs, or physical contact of any sort, really.
"S-Silver?" Aura asked, her eyes widening. "Chrome, it's Silver! F-from the lab!"
Chrome's black eyes widened as well and she looked at the stallion when he broke the ug. 
"Seriously?" she put a hoof to her muzzle, shocked. She quickly recovered, and grinned at him. "Long time no see," she said.
"We, um, got out... After I had a surge. It teleported us away and no pony but Dr. Ł has found us," Aura admitted.

Edited by Mint Drop

Silver smiled wide and snuggled Chromium,knowing she hated it when he did that and he laughed as he rubbed Aura's head and messed her mane up "Gosh it's been such a long time,you two have grown into such beautiful mares,havent you?"he smiled and looked at Chromium's tail "heh,still can only control that tail huh? And Aura,your feathers are so beautiful!"he smiled and softly petted them "Yes,your brother has grown as well!"he smiled and stepped back,letting them take a good look at his larger,stronger looking body,his determined face and shining eyes.