Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

Tempest and Ivy soon delivered the package, and the cyan pegesus looked at his partner. "We have a bit of spare time to kill, before we have to report back. Do you want to do anything?" He asked.

Ivy shook her head, and smiled. "No thanks. Besides, I'm happy just being here." She said, before trotting away.

The cyan pegesus sighed. He could tell that something was wrong, but he didn't want to press to hard. So, he simply followed her.

Silver continued on his way,his thought journey so to speak,he slowly walked out of the alley and saw Ivy and Tempest,he looked at them a minute before smiling and trotting over,he smiled at them "Hey guys,been having fun?"he asked,looking to Tempest,then to Ivy "Did the mission go well?" he asked kindly.

Ivy nodded. "It wasn't that hard." She said, smiling slightly. The silver unicorn then shrugged. "So, where are the others?"

Tempest looked at Ivy, and simply sighed. "I guess I was just being a bit paranoid." He thought, before turning his attention back to his friend and wife. "I'll see you two later. I could kill for something to eat." Tempest then trotted towards HQ and into the kitchen.

(We seriously need a name for HQ)

@, Lightning had absorbed his clones for now, he was walking to HQ and saw Tempest, he ran over "hey Tempest, whatcha doin." he said smiling as he caught up to him and continued walking, he looked around then back to Tempest "after your done what ever it is that your doing, would you like to play cards, i can't play with my clones because they're me." he said chuckling.

Edited by defearonthedestroyer

Equinox headed on back to the HQ after he completed the mission. "What else is there to even do" He asked himself

Flame saw a pony on the ground injured. He went up to the pony. "Hey are you okay" He helped the pony up. "He's still breathing but he's badly injured" He said

Tempest glanced at Lightning, and nodded. "Sure. I don't have anything else to do." He said, laughing slightly. The cyan pegesus then ate a quick meal, and sat down at a table. He hadn't really played cards that much,but he knew the basics of a few games. "So, what are we gonna play?"

@, Lightning Thought for a second, "no, maybe, wait never mind, um.. let's just play Go-Fish." he said as every other game he could think of needed at least four ponies, a few seconds later he shuffled the cards with magic and gave himself and tempest seven cards "you can go first." he said smiling

Silver looked at Ivy with a slight smile "Your new to the city,right?"he asked kindly,he wanted to show her around a bit,make her feel welcome and familiar with the city,that way,she wouldn't be paranoid and confused wandering the streets as much,he smiled "come on,this is the Silver Linux Grand Tour!"he smiled and walked beside her.

Ivy smiled slightly, and nodded. "Thanks. I would appreciate that." She said. The silver unicorn knew that she needed to have some knowledge of the city, before she could really help. "So, where are we headed to first?" She asked.

Tempest shrugged slightly, and dealed the cards. "Forgive me if I don't know how to play. It's been a while." He said. The cyan pegesus then laughed.

Silver smiled "Well,first is the movie theater,the thing is ENORMOUS! I love watching movies in there,especially when I'm all alone."he says with a smile,pointing to a huge structure,it had neon lights and blinkers and all that good stuff,he continued on "That is the night club...been in their once..."he says,pointing to a club with two large bouncers outside the door,a drunk stallion and mare being kicked out,both running into a lit up alley way and making out deeply,Silver blushed and slowly looked away "yeah...anyway,this is the bank,that really tall glass sky scraper there is the offices,and basically that is all in our little city."he says with a smile.

Ivy nodded slightly. "Thanks." She said. The silver unicorn then smiled. "At least I know where to go to when I need to get away from everything." Ivy then leaned against a rail. "By the way, I'm married to Tempest, though." She said, before laughing slightly. "Fair warning, he isn't a pony you want to anger."

Silver chuckled and leaned on the same barrier right beside her "Yeah,I know...hey Ivy...can you keep a secret?"he asked her,looking into her eyes,his eyes reflecting her perfectly,like it was a mirror...but as they say,the eyes are the gateway to the soul...so...since you cannot look into Silver's eyes without seeing yourself...does that mean he has everyone's soul,but not one of his own? 

Edited by Aroura Lights

Ivy shrugged, and glanced at Silver. She had kept a few secrets for friends, so this was nothing new. "My lips are sealed." She said. "So, what's your secret." The silver unicorn then figured that she might as well tell Silver a secret of her own, but she would wait for now.

Silver blinked and blushed slightly as he looked around quickly,making sure no pony would hear before he cuffed her ear with his hooves and he whispered in "I have a crush on Muddle."he says,his blush growing darker as he sat back in his position,he smiled slightly at her.

@, (Time for bad and highly animated jokes)

Shadow trotted out of Silver's office, deeply upset by something. It seemed a little odd, especially considering the situation it was in. Muddle was off to 'clear her head' as she called it; and now Shadow was free to roam the streets, HQ, the entire world if it wanted to. At least for a bit. Chances like this came rarely, if any at all for it.

"You know what Narrator, you're right." ... The buck. "I've got who knows how long until Muddle gets back, might as well live a little." ... The buck. (Here let me help you with that.) THE BUCK!

Shadow trotted outside of the building, the very world seem to stop and gaze at it sheer unrivaled aw~

Alright... Shadow trotted out of the building in search of something to do, or someone to mess with. It just so happened that an unlucky Equinox was in it's sight. A wicked grin grew across it's face as Shadow teleported behind him and prepared to make him jump.

Edited by danzxc123

"Shadow is behind you" Deranged told Equinox. "Shadow what are you trying to do" Equinox asked not bothering to turn around. "You can't sneak up on me...especially if I can sense you a mile away" He sighed and drew his katana. "Now what do you want" He asked  before he swung the katana, rending the air around him.

@

Shadow felt stiff... and cold. The blade had sliced it, clean, in half...

It could feel the air around it, turning into a swift breeze as it feel to the ground. Coughing and trying to hold on to what ever last moments of life it had left, it started to crawl towards Equinox hoof. It longed, just to hold on to him once more in its last moment of life, but the fates couldn't have chosen a better day to be more cruel. It's hoof feel to the ground, mere inches away Equinoxes hoof.

With whatever little strength it had left. It mouthed the words, "b-but I... I lov~" It started coughing up more black blood. It was becoming hard to speak, but it forced its self to say. "Loved... You." 

On those last words, Shadow's mouth and hooves stopped moving. It laid, lifeless, on the ground...
~

Shadow sat on Equinox's head, munching on a bag of black popcorn. Tears were welling up in its eyes. It was crying. "That was so beautiful, such a sad tale of romance and tragedy." Then it tears turned into a look of disgust and rage. It screamed. "Only you weren't suppose to die until scene ten."

The false shadow and popcorn disappeared as it jumped of Equinox's head. "Really, actors. They are impossible. Right Noxie?" It started to almost die from laughter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Edited by danzxc123

Equinoxes eye twitched when he heard that damn nickname. "Please tell me you did not just call me Noxie" Equinox hissed as he looked at shadow. "Also what the hell was that all about exactly?" He asked the shadow with n unammused face

((I'm still laughing at that))

@

Shadow keep one laughing. Real tears were starting to well up in its eye. It slowly started to stand, "To answer both questions, some ponies just can't appreciate live theater..." It added one more line, to answer the second half of his question. "Isn't that right Noxie?"

Edited by danzxc123

Ivy was slightly surprised, but still smiled. "Is that all? Jeez, I thought you had killed a pony or something like that." She said, smiling slightly. "Seriously though, you're secret's safe with me. I am curious, though. Why haven't you told her how you feel yet?"

"Don't call me Noxie" Equinox said as he made the katana disappear. "Besides no one like theatre any more only a few do" He said as he looked at shadow. "How does Muddle deal with this thing it's crazy" Deranged said to Equinox. "Where is Muddle at anyways Shadow" Equinox asked

@, (It, like Muddle, reads minds in this RP; reads shadow more specifically.)

Shadow looked at, Ironically enough, Equinox's shadow. It leaned in close and said, "Trust me she doesn't." It gave deranged a slight pat on the head before turning around to answer Equinox's question. Except it turned around, and took three small steps in the opposite direction of Equinox. It shrugged shoulders, still not facing Equinox directly, and said. "Beats me? I'm not really sure about that mare anymore." It started to speak in a low mumble " like she would ever tell me about anything. Use a freaking pickax and still nothing. She can just gallop about with her new boy friend for all I care..."  

Then it appeared right by Equinoxes side smiling violently, "But really that's enough about me, please tell me what you 'two' have been doing with yourselves."

Edited by danzxc123

"Wow you actually heard Deranged" Equinox said surprised how Muddle broke the 4th wall in order to actually read what Deranged said. "Yeah well we just got back from a boring as ever mission" Deranged said looking at Shadow as he took a physical form

Silver blushed and rubbed the back of his neck "weellll...I...uhhh...I'm just waiting for the right time..."he says,looking at the slowly setting sun,he stares at it,the golden-orange sky a moment before his eyes narrowed "...beautiful isnt it?"he asked,motioning towards the sky "...almost dosen't make me hate my brother...almost..."he says and sighs "...I'll tell you another secret,Ivy..."he takes in a deep breath before closing his eyes and opening them again,sad music softly chiming in as he spoke,"...My brother,Gold Linux,he...and I...we hate each other more than any other beings in the world...he killed the first love I ever had,because he was jealous...he killed her dead...it was right before I was supposed to make out with her...and another thing...my first lover...she was my creator,and Gold's...I loved her more than anything I could imagine...but...That greedy bucking prick stole her...On that day,I vowed to never forgive him,never let him live without regret...so...we fought...for hours on in,lightning,telekinetic streams of energy,fire,the ground being brought up into spikes...it was a duel of gods..."he says and looks down,the saddening music in the background playing softly still,"After that...I left...I never forgot that mare...her name...her name was Phoenix Flight..."he says as tears start to well his eyes "...damn him...damn that ignorant,selfish,ungrateful,cowardice,idiotic,crazed,psychopathic bastard...damn him to the bucking sun..."at this point,he was crying,his voice was steady though,streams of tears running down his cheeks as his teeth bared.

Ivy put a hoove around Silver's shoulder, and sighed. "I'm sorry." She said. The silver unicorn, as well as Tempest, knew how painful it was to lose someone you cared about. "I understand that you want to protect Muddle, and I won't push you to tell her." The silver unicorn then

Tempest sensed a dark prescence, and glanced at Lightning. "Sorry bud, but I need to investigate something." He said, before walking out of HQ, and galloping through the streets.

(So, I guess Silver's brother is the villain?)