Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private One of the Many...

Aurora Lights

"Wow a second form....this is just great" He smirked as the flames turned black and so did his coat and wings. "Let the nightmare begin" He said as he got up close. "Black flame combustion" A burst of black fire came from his hoof at point blank range at Xena/Tempest

Silver noticed the other two didnt follow him so he just started taking favors himself,writing them down and taking money,he soon gathered a lot of money,over 1500 bits,he smiled and put it in his little black steel lock box and he started off with a really easy one,he left and went to a store and looked around a moment before smiling at the cashier "Yes ma'am,I'm a friend of Red heart,you know him?" The cashier replied "Oh,yes I know him,does he want something?"she asked,leaning over the counter,Silver replying "yes,yes he does...he wants to know if you would go on a date with him tonight,the little Movie theater down the road?"he asked her,the Cashier blushing and her eyes widened as he leaned over to get a little closer to her,his sly half smile worn on his face with pride,the cashier stuttered "I-I...I would love to...I..."she smiled amd hugged Silver's neck tight,he blushed and almost choked as he quickly escaped the grip "yeah,yeah...I'll tell him."he says as she seems to be day dreaming,she waves him off with a huge smile as he chuckles and walks out and waves back. He walks back to the HQ and knocks on the bathroom door "Hello...Muddie? I need some help with a favor if you wouldn't mind."he says and looks at the door.

@,

Muddle opened the door and peaked outside, thorough the small crack, her shadow could be seen behind her. She still refused to look Silver in eye, and she really only opened the door because she knew that, eventually, she would have to come out and face everyone. She sighed and asked, "What kind of favor?"  

Silver smiled slightly "hey there...I'll tell you when you come all the way out..."says and steps back a little bit so she can come all the way out,he smiled kindly as he watched her "come on,its really easy,just come out and I'll tell you what the favor is."he says coaxingly 

@

She narrowed her eyes and continued looking at the ground, "I don't need to be treated like a dog." She grumbled, while stepping out side of the bathroom. Her shadow stood behind Muddle, it moved its hoof to the left and right of its neck in a very fast manor, than pretended to strange it self for added measure. 

Edited by danzxc123

Silver blinked and sighed "...I'm sorry I didnt mean to say it like that,gosh I'm such an idiot..."he says and hits himself in the forehead hard a couple times before he sighs and looks at her hooves "The favor is...I hate to ask this of you...but...if we don't do this we would lose a lot of business...I need you to go on a double date with me with some clients,we won't be together for real but...we have to make it convincing,if we don't,we risk losing business..."he says and blinks,silently trying to forgive her...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Muddie...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to speak to you like that,I'm such an idiot and a gosh damned fool...I'm sorry...please forgive me... 

@,

Muddle shadow slapped itself in the forehead before disappearing.

Mulled still looked down at the ground, only now her head was looking away from him. She replied in an unenthusiastic and depressed way, barely even putting any emphasis on her words at all, "Sure... yeah. I forgive you or whatever,  isn't there someone else who works here that can handle this? I don't do well in crowds..."

Silver kept looking down,inside he knew he had F****D up with her now,he knew he would never have anything with her now,he sighed softly "I'm sorry...no one else qualifies...you won't be in a crowd,you will be with three other ponies,me,and my two clients..."he says softly and closes his eyes in his self pitty and his anger at himself...I HATE...my powers...I wish they would have killed me when they had the chance...I shouldn't even be here,I don't want to live... He sighs depressedly and starts walking off,his head heldlow as he didnt watch where he was walking.

@,

Muddle looked up to see Silver walking away, the last part of what she heard had shocked her; she was angry and sad among other things, but she didn't want him to do anything drastic. "Wait!" she screamed, while trying to catching up to the stallion.

She didn't think about what she would do once she got here, so she just stood there for a moment, without much to say. She really didn't want to go but, "..." she sighed and said, "... Will I need a dress..."

Silver blinked and looked up at her  before nodding slowly "Yes,I picked it out...from what I gather,you don't like that tight dress stuff...I got you a red one...it looks pretty..."he says and starts walking to the dressing room and he continues to think 'Why do you have to be such a screw up Silver? Why can't you be a normal pony...' he thinks to himself and he says in a soft quiet tone to Muddle "I'm sorry Muddie...I should have never read your mind....I'm so sorry..." he says softly and opens the door for her to change first "Dress is in the closet to the right...​" he says and closes the door behind her,he sits down in front of the door and starts to fade to ghost form and cries silently,his invisable ghostly tears hitting the floor silently.

@, (I think loo is the only one hear who will get the joke.) 

Muddle walked out of the closet, fidgeting with the red dress. Celestia only knew how she loathed dresses. She sighed as she accepted that there was no turning back now. 

She saw invisible tears falling on the ground, and walked over to investigate. When she got there, her hoof turned cold and she took a step back. She sighed again as she heard something coming from the tears. This time she sounded sincere, "Really Silver, it's nothing at all. I guess it really is only fair. I keep accidentally reading everyone else's anyway." She tried to smile, "It was only a matter of time..." 

Edited by danzxc123

Silver sighed and said in his ghost voice "But...I messed up...~ I made dumb mistakes with you...~ I don't want to screw up with you,or anyone else here...~ If you only knew...~"he whispered before slowly starting to fade back,from his hooves up,he had his eyes closed and it was obvious he was crying,around his eyes were wet and his breathing was a bit rougher,he sulked a little longer as he tried to hold back more tears that gathered as he thought about what he had done,he bared his teeth in deep hatred for himself and his being as he opened his eyes to reveal a dark glare at his hooves,he finally stopped and stood slowly,he looked away and turned around and walked into the dressing room and he changed into his suit,controlling silent and small bursts of tears as he changed,he came out,looking almost brand new as he wiped his eyes with his hoof before looking at Muddle and he musters out,his voice cracked from the crying "Y-You look pretty..."he says softly and blinks away whatever feeling he had for himself.

@

Muddle looked at him. She was glad he was feeling better, and said "Thanks," she thought it over for a second and added, "Do I really have to go?" Her Shadow appeared by her side in it's miners uniform, it 's pickax was broken and it was breathing heavily. When Muddle started to turn around, Everything it had vanished; and it was smiling violently. "Yeah, you should go. The air will do you dome good... B.R.B." It was gone again.

She turned towards Silver, "Should we at least tell the others what's happened?"@,

@,

(edited)

Silver nodded "I left them a note."he says and looks a bit confused "What was that all about? And yes,you have to go."he says and turns to walk out the door and says softly "come on,we gotta date to have."he says with a half smile,indicating it was just a joke. Well Silver...I think you might have not screwed up as bad as you thought...hopefully... He sighs and leads Muddle to the place they were supposed to meet,a very classy restaurant,he smiled slightly at Muddle "well...I can say one thing that I CANNOT get off my mind...you look...well...beautiful."he says with a smile full of warmth. 

@'

danzxc123' Edited by Aroura Lights

@, (If you can tell me how many ponies are around us)

Muddle looked down at the dress she was wearing and couldn't agree with what Silver was saying, "I hate dresses..." It was nothing against Silver or anything he had done, engraved in the very center of her being, Muddle hated all forms of formal wear. She chuckled awkwardly, "Do you think we can... just find the seat?"

Silver descided to make her question something and he nods "yes,they should be arriving soon..."he says and starts towards the reserved table "Oh...and I wasen't talking about the dress your wearing darling..."he says and slides into the comfortable booth and smiles slightly as he looks at his drink...all of a sudden the water starts to freeze from the middle out til it was frozen solid,he could see right through it too.

(No problem,only about 20 spaced out in tables,soon though,more will show up.)

Xena smirked and dodged the attack. He sighed as he noticed that Silver and Muddle were gone. "I wonder where those two lovebirds went." He said.

Tempest took over, and his body reverted to normal. "Do you think we should investigate?" He asked, looking at Flame.

Flame changed back. "Yeah...guess we should put this battle on hold" He said as his wings and hooves extinguished and he went up to Tempest. "What was that form all about Tempest, never have I seen something like that my whole life" He said as he looked at him

(edited)

Silver blinked and thought a moment before he opened his phone and text Flame this message "Yo,Muddie and me are on a double date as a favor,be back some time soon,just try to find something productive to do while we are away...and DO NOT touch my slinky."he sent the message and looked at the glass again and turned it back to water.

Edited by Aroura Lights

@, (it would be funny if he doesn't have a phone. lol)

Muddle looked at the glass and phone with a confused look on her face, "What was that about?" She asked while pushing the glass away from herself. She had already felt what happens when somepony walks through you. She was afraid if she drunk the water she would have a part him inside her or something. "... no..." She thought, "Bad water..."

Edited by danzxc123

(heh,that last part made go like "ewww" XDDD)

Silver blinked and looked at her "something wrong with the water? All I did was freeze it...and I just told those two where we are...and don't worry,you won't have a part of me inside of you any time soon..."he says and looks at the glass again with a small smirk from his inappropriate joke.

Flame felt his phone vibrate and looked at the message before laughing at the last part. "What the buck, "Dont touch my slinky' what is that all about" He put is phone away. "Alright he said to find something productive as they do a favor so...I am going to see what is so special about this slinky"

Silver blinked and felt something was about to happen to his slinky,his face looked serious as he stared into nothingness "there is a disturbance in the slinky..."he says and narrows his eyes and rubs his hooves together "I know he isnt..."he said and made a face.

@,

Muddle stared at him angrily; clearly unamused by his inappropriate joke, and how he was in her head again. She didn't mean to, honestly, but her shadow. The inanimate shadow that was always by her side. (There's a small difference) Kicked Silver in the leg while he stared off into space. Instead of apologizing, Muddle looked away from him.

"..."

(changed a small part of it.)

Edited by danzxc123

(edited)

Silver blinked and winced slightly "ow...what the?"he looked under the table and saw nothing and he looked at Muddle "Sorry Muddie...I have a tendency to not be able to control my mind reading,as you...it just sort of...happens...and that joke was all it was,a joke,no need to get mad Mu-"he sees the two approach out the corner of his eye and reverts his sentence to a lovey dovey one "Sweety."he said with a soothingly warm smile. The stallion smiled "Hello,I believe you two are on this double date with us?"he asked,Silver nodded "yes,we are,hello,this is Muddle,and you are ma'am?"he asked the mare,she replied kindly "I am Novy" she states,Silver smiling kindly and pulling Muddle closer to him with his hoof around her waist and he said to her in his mind...Play along,just for now Muddie.

(I see those changes)

Edited by Aroura Lights