Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'll draw your OCs for fun and practice! [ON HOLD]

Jack Spades

[DUE TO REASONS OF INCONVENIENCE AND CHRISTMAS, THIS THREAD IS ON HOLD UNTIL I GET MY LAPTOP BACK. I WILL ALSO FINISH THE QUEUE THAT I HAVE BEFORE I ACCEPT ANY MORE REQUESTS, SO PLEASE WAIT TO REQUEST UNTIL THIS NOTICE IS GONE]

Hello all. I have been a bit bored and I thought I could do something for you all.

I'm doing a request shop thingy. Where you request which one of your OC you want me to do.

One catch though. I have to do it like this.

img-2092788-1-chibi_jack_by_finler3-d6sk

img-2092788-2-chibi_charcoal_by_finler3-

img-2092788-3-storm_charger__updated__by

I hope you all don't mind. It's really the best I can do. I can't do any special poses or anything. It has to be like that.

I can do some accessories, but please don't go over board. I'll still try anyways.

1 OC per person.

Once I'm done with it I'll send you a picture via deviantArt link (or I'll just post the picture here (or both)).

WARNINGCutie marks are still hard for me. If it doesn't look how you like it then I guess that's the best I can do.

I apologize in advance if you don't like how I did you're OC. I'm open to criticism

I shall do all of your OCs. You just have to be patient. I do OCs in the order of first to last (how it should be).

Edited by Jack Spades

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you do Crystal for me? :3 

link to her page is in my signature! there are some pics there and some backstory, tough i dunno if the backstory helps you much :P

anyway, thanks in advance! :D

Terra Lionmane would like tbe done this way please! Link in the signature and references in my deviantart also in the signature. Can you make his phoenix Fenix into something like that too? Flying over him or something? If not that's ok! 

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Barberry. Here are a few reference pictures.

This is the basic idea for him.

2963989919ed1d54de67c7702a815e71.png

Here are a few other references, but the one above is the best.

7ViufWh.gif
post-6449-0-72327600-1381259558.png
Cgns7Hu.jpg
img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.pngPPyupC7.jpg

can you do Crystal for me? :3 

link to her page is in my signature! there are some pics there and some backstory, tough i dunno if the backstory helps you much :P

anyway, thanks in advance! :D

http://fav.me/d6xcfcq

Here you go. I hope you liked it.

I'll be doing one request per day (for anyone else who is reading this post).

well, i'm always open to people willing to draw my Oc's!

I guess since i haven't got him a picture in this style before(to my knowledge) you can do my OC Zygen!

post-7861-0-23571400-1376779647_thumb.png

Thanks in advanced!

I'm interested for my OC to be done in that style. I just have one question, can you do a hat for him with pins? Like this:

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/174/d/3/day_dreamer_badge_by_despisedandbeloved-d6abzfa.png

And like this:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/106/a/d/quick_sketch_of_day_dreamer_by_closer_to_the_sun-d61zira.jpg

Could you do my OC? He's a royal guard (so he looks like the ones from the show). Would the armour be going overboard? Please let me know. :)

EDIT:

Okay so i found a pony generator and to make things easier, you can now just use my icon. 

Link: 

http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/jadalynn46/494816e9-6050-4927-8667-c78a31a60936_zps30ce983e.png

If the jacket and shoes are difficult, you may leave them out

~Lyrafinish (or you can call me by my real name, Jada  :) )

Edited by Lyrafinish