GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I saw the 2014 World Cup and some other countries playing this, and some ponies is there also. So yep, I'm excited! :D

Does that mean that this thread topic is being talked about in the actual World Cup?

Apple Bloom

apple_bloom_the_alicorn_by_a_leksey-d5ve

Because I can show support for both ponies if I want.

• Brohoof 6

LOL! I caught a wild Pinkie Pie! :lol:

img-2792635-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

I'll call it, "Pinkiechu"!

200px-Pink_Pikachu.png

If Pikachu kept eating those berries, it would've turned into a Pinkachu! Seriously, just watched this episode the other day!

• Brohoof 5

My wife is Pinkamena (cupcakes) and she threatened me at knife point not to vote for Pinkie Pie. I hope you appreciate the risks I'm taking for voting for Pinkie Pie.

I think I hear her hoofsteps...I need to leave.

• Brohoof 2

Don't generalize the reason people will vote for a pony. So sit back, relax, enjoy some fan art, support your favorite pony, and have a good time of it. At the end of the day, its just a silly popularity contest.
I said majority but not all... and seriously for the most part that's what happens to Fluttershy. 

I hate to say it, but I don't think AppleBloom has a chance anymore.

Sadly, I doubt she ever did. Pinkie has a strong following. She's won a few Best Pony competitions already.

• Brohoof 1

But I noticed that almost all of the mane six have won against thier competitors, and thier competitors fan base aren't as huge as the mane six. This is probably the only reason why i think anyone going against them don't stand a chance.