Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I don't wanna see my waifu upset if she loses, so vote Fluttershy! Keep her happy!

She's catching up! Huzzah!

673095.png

If there is I don't think anyone in the Flutters fan club would be happy... Back during the Luna one they were mad as heck about the scandal, but pretty ok back when they were losing... We weren't HAPPY per-say but... Eh, I don't think any of the big names in the club would be happy to hear that someone was boosting using fake accounts :/

No,I wouldn't be happy. People should also vote for their fave out of the two, regardless if they're losing or not. Every vote counts after all. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Flutters got six votes in a row. I hope there is monitoring for any unpleasant activities. We do not want another Luna debacle. :(

what luna debacle. please tell me?

• Brohoof 1

I am doing my best to keep up the Adorable vs Adorkable battle, but I think I am going to need new ammunition soon...

Adorable > Adorkable :yay:

Fluttershy-fluttershy-22117516-800-594.p

• Brohoof 1

Stay strong Flutterfans!  We're only a tiny fluttershy away from the lead!

holding_my_tiny_fluttershy_by_bluespacel

Some luna fan made like 8 alternate accounts just to vote for her in the previous round.  All the votes happened in succession, so the mods spotted the suspicious activity.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

One or more users used duplicate accounts to give Luna a victory over Fluttershy and it was taken away. I am growing more suspicious with eight straight votes for her. The same number as was given to Luna.

Edited by Silver Letter
  • Brohoof 1

And thus Fantasma returns to see the cup at its final act. Can he say he is impressed? Maybe.... But What he can say is that BOOKS! is winning. And that a great deal of effort was put into this little shindig and he was happy to be apart of it. He got to show his support for Celestia, he got meet new ponies\people, and was happy to know he was part of something huge! So he says thanks to all the participates! And hopefully your best pony wins! STAY FANTASMIC!!!

• Brohoof 2

Gotta say, this has been a fun tournament to take part in, so a big thanks to everyone who helped organize this!

Anyway, it should be no surprise that I'm voting for Fluttershy to win this tournament, even if she's a little behind at this point. She's been my favorite pony since day one, and as much as I like her, I definitely didn't expect her to make it to the final. Hopefully she can pull out the win this weekend, and prove that she definitely is the best pony!

H8xfs7R.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually Rarity is best friends with Fluttershy...

rarity_and_fluttershy_wp_by_alicehumansa

That is part of why I dislike them always meeting in these tournaments pre-final.

Edited by silvadel
  • Brohoof 2

The worst thing about some battles is the feeling you can't do anything more for the win.

/). Let the best pony win and let those who lose be proud. I will be if Twilight's gonna fall. Remember you don't lose, you win second place.

• Brohoof 2

Actually the minimum is 20 on both versions, even if it's written 100 on the mobile version. ;)

It also says 50 on the full editor on the mobile, and I got a notice that said the limit was 20. What's up with that?

• Brohoof 1

It also says 50 on the full editor on the mobile, and I got a notice that said the limit was 20. What's up with that?

It's a little mistake I guess. :)

Maybe it was the previous limit.

• Brohoof 1