GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

HaHA! Engarde indeed! The last shred of hope will be torn from you! Wallow in shame and eat your heart out! Chances are your precious WITCH! won't be seeing the next round! The time will come when you will surrender! along with your precious friends! You are a speck! An ant meant to be STEPPED on! You cannot hope to grasp the true form of Chrysalis' power! She will sway the mases! We will take this round for ourselves! Take a hint for once! You won't win! Your fate is gone! You have nothing! Good luck! HAHA!! I shall turn in for now... I must conserve my energy for the oncoming assault.

Its called Irony dear friend. Don't sway away from the inevitable!

im going to keep short you are very desperate right now because your losing well get use to because i guarantee zecora will win    

Edited by FlameStreak1990

Dammit, in less than a minute I will have put forth 7 hours of non-stop Trixie support and we're still down by 11 :(

I is Cry.

But Trixie is vote. Vote for Trixie :D

img-2767872-1-starswirl_s__1_fan_by_cisc

Dear lord Ghostie, if this is what you do for Trixie I can't imagine what you'll do when Rarity is up against one of the Mane 6!

O-o

• Brohoof 2

Dear lord Ghostie, if this is what you do for Trixie I can't imagine what you'll do when Rarity is up against one of the Mane 6!

O-o

I'm guessing he won't sleep until the poll ends.

• Brohoof 2

It's half time here... and what a match... Sweetie Belle's lead has grown to 19 votes regardless of all the posting that's been done to give me 307 notifications in a night! At Group B though, it seems that Zecora has forced yet another  lead change as the rhyming zebra hopes to take this game to the Changeling's court once and for all! Will the scales tip over again, or will we finally get to see some decisiveness about these matches?!

As for posting pictures... Wow you guys certainly know how to be active... I underestimated you all... I hope nothing bad happened, because I'm struggling to read through all these posts...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

It's half time here... and what a match... Sweetie Belle's lead has grown to 19 votes regardless of all the posting that's been done to give me 307 notifications in a night! At Group B though, it seems that Zecora has forced yet another  lead change as the rhyming zebra hopes to take this game to the Changeling's court once and for all! Will the scales tip over again, or will we finally get to see some decisiveness about these matches?!

As for posting pictures... Wow you guys certainly know how to be active... I underestimated you all... I hope nothing bad happened, because I'm struggling to read through all these posts...

Notifications No.42 and No.217 belong to Discord.

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

Oh I forgot to say something!

If it's clear that you are roleplaying on this thread (which I've noticed), please change your fonts to reflect the character you are roleplaying! It makes it clearer to those who may not be as aware of roleplaying!

(edited)

For Potions! For Witchcraft! For Zecora!!!!!

post-27112-0-19227100-1403523666_thumb.jpg

Oh I forgot to say something!

If it's clear that you are roleplaying on this thread (which I've noticed), please change your fonts to reflect the character you are roleplaying! It makes it clearer to those who may not be as aware of roleplaying!

Very wellI´ldo that
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Isn't that Pinkie Pie's thing, anyhow?

To use an absolutly overused phrase:

Screw logic, I´m Discord.

Except of that: A Goof-Off is a duel between practitioners of Chaos Magic, and I am Chaos Magic.

Hm....

Nope, I just want to challenge you...

to a Goof-Off!

You dare challenge me to a Goof-off??

img-2266132-1-tumblr_n0anuegdIj1rjhs39o1

It would be akin to a 1971 Ford Pinto challenging a Bugatti Veyron SS to a 1 mile drag race. You can't out-goof crazy k:)

Anyways,this is neither the time nor place as i must support Trixie in her time of need.

Vote Trixie

trixie_by_mewball-d5my1y1.png

Vote Greatness

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You dare challenge me to a Goof-off??

img-2266132-1-tumblr_n0anuegdIj1rjhs39o1

It would be akin to a 1971 Ford Pinto challenging a Bugatti Veyron SS to a 1 mile drag race. You can't out-goof crazy k:)

Hm, I think it would rather be like this:

post-27112-0-85278100-1403526161_thumb.png

challenging a Bugatti to a race. 

The Lord of Trolls is an hilarious opponent indeed.

• Brohoof 1

@,Im sorry that your fusion with the nearest hotdog mobile wasn't as successful as im sure you planned it out to be my friend,but i respect your courage to challenge me to a race with that when i have this.

TGANx7Z.gif

And yes,Princess Celestia is my driver,as she is more than willing to put your Discord hotdog mobile to shame for me. :lol:

I must return to my support of Trixie. :) 

Support this lovely,beautiful woman

mlp_trixie_by_tomoe_chi-d4n0qcf.png

Vote Trixie

• Brohoof 1