Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Movie Scenes?

SrFrog

There are SO many great movie scenes in all I have seen, but some of my all time favorites are probably these.

This scene is the end to my favorite movie of all time...Jaws.

This scene is also from Jaws. It is Quint telling the two of his crew about his WW2 experience when the S.S. Indianapolis sank and...well, watch this.

Steven Spielberg is one of my favorite film directors, but Quentin Tarantino is right up there as well. This is probably my favorite ENDING of all time from Inglorious Basterds!

This scene from Pulp Fiction is just...it's...awesome. (sorry, it's in Spanish, there are other vids with the other half, but the first half has no dialogue and it's awesome!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPZISW_mcD4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Christopher Nolan is another mastermind of film. This scene is from another one of my favorite movies of all time. The Dark Knight. This is the scene where Batman interrogates the Joker and gets him to tell him the location of the missing two. I'm sure you've all seen it. Just in case though...

This scene is from Inception. Christopher Nolan and Leonardo DiCaprio were the best in this film. Everyone else did an amazing job aswell. This scene is probably my favorite FIGHT scene of all time. It's just so creative and masterfully done. This is one of the many reasons this movie won four Oscars.

Well...hehe...I guess I kinda overdid the whole thread reply, huh? Lol, well, I hope you all enjoy the scenes!

From the movie "Paycheck". One of my absolutely favorite lines of dialog from any movie.

(I'm not even joking! I bugged the heck out of everyone saying that for weeks!)

On a more serious note:

The greatest line from one of the greatest films ever made.

"The Maltese Falcon" (1941)

• 1 month later...

The car chase from The French Connection

(FUN FACT: This car chase was filmed without a permit or extras. So yeah, what you're seeing is actual traffic and actual pedestrians. They sure don't make them like they used to!)

The interrogation scene from The Dark Knight

and the police station shootout from The Terminator