Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pokemon Gijinka Academy (Reboot!)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Pokémon Gijinka Academy (Reboot!)

RP Thread: To be posted!

Old RP: 

Plot

In the middle of an deserted valley lies a school. Not just any ordinary school, but something for creatures not like humans. This school is called...the Pokémon Gijinka Academy, and you can only get in if you're half human, half Pokémon. This school teaches young teenage Pokémon hybrids to learn how to embrace their true powers and potential.

Now that you're old enough, your parents are sending you to this academy. Get ready for your own adventure to unfold...

Rules

1) You all know the typical rules- no powerplaying, godmodding, Mary/Gary Sues, et cetera.

2) No spammy posts, please. It gives everyone a headache.

3) Romance and violence are fine, but please keep it to PG rating max- after all, this is Pokemon at its core.

4) If you join/rejoin, please stay active in the RP. I understand if you can't post every single day, but if you could give me a warning before leaving for more than a few days...?

5) Each dorm has three beds. Whether you want to theme the dorm or whatnot, only three people per dorm!

6) If you do not have fun, you will be booted from the RP. I will be merciless about this.

7) Please have good grammar.

Dorms

Concerning dorms, please pick a number between and including 1-20. This simplifies things for me.

Another thing- the first person in each dorm, should they choose to, can name their dorm. You know, just in case you want to do something like that. Dorm guilds, yeah!

Classes

Due to all the confusion surrounding the classes, in general we will skip them. However, it may become quite important to roleplay through a specific class for story reasons (such as a field trip or a monumentous lesson). Unless I mention you in a post concerning a specific class, please skip it.

Form to Join the RP

Character's Name:

Pokemon half:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dorm Number:

Misc/Comments:

Participants/Dorms

Faculty/Staff Dorms

Ms. Delphina Molly- Kirlia- Dawnpath

Ms. Claudia- Mismagius- lyridiandandan

Mr. Fernmint- Serperior- Ampharos

Tempest- Yveltol- Kyurem

Aurora- Lucario- Kyurem

Amaya- Swanna- lyridiandandan

Joshu- Meloetta- Piece Bot

Dark- Sableye- DarkDarsi

Dustin- Sandshrew- Ampharos

Razor Grass- Leafeon- The Leafeon Pinkeh

Lhee- Marowak- Lhee

Nik- Smergle- Evil Dragon Master

Synthia Xalven- Eevee- Dawnpath

Sora Duskfall- Mewtwo- Sly Cooper

Rune Blade- Gallade- Suitaloo

Damon Blaze- Blaziken- i am become death

Kari Voltz- Pikachu- i am become death

Original idea belongs to Breeze. Rebooted due to popular demand. If you are coming from the old roleplay, please repost your stuff so that I don't have to go hunting for it. :D

Edited by Sly Cooper
  • Brohoof 1

Character's Name: damon blaze

Your half what Pokémon?: blaziken

Appearance: http://i1289.photobu...ge/Blaziken.gif

Personality: went you first meet him he's d**k, but once you befriend him he's as nice as can be

Dorm Number: 18

Anything else?: don't hurt his friends or else, he has a guitar and knows how to play it (i like musicians, sue me) loves video games

Classes:battle training, math, music, history

Character's Name: Kari Voltz

Your half what Pokémon?: Pikachu

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/063/d/3/pikachu_gijinka_by_creepshowcarnival-d4rr5bs.png

Personality:nice, happy, friendly and very cute

Dorm Number: 18

Anything else?: Damon's girlfriend, can play oracion on the leaf whistle(yes that's from a movie), she always has her hood up

Classes:math, English, science, history

(i changed my second character)

Edited by Carlton Banks
  • Brohoof 1

Character's Name:Razor Grass

Your half what Pokémon?: Leafeon

Appearance: http://images2.fanpo...766-512-512.jpg

Personality: Let me borrow my OCs page. http://mlpforums.com...zor-grass-r4526 NOTE: I am horribly inconsistant. So you dont to bother even reading that page.

Dorm Number: wherever is needed, however id like a room with at least more than one person

Anything else?: class schedule if its still needed:

-History of Unova

- Battle

- Ability

- Histoty of Gijinka

I thought about this before but I think we should have a hyper, super friendly Pinkie Pie like gijinka. Almost all of us are the silent independant type

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 1

Character's Name:  Lhee

Pokemon half:  Marowak

Appearance:  Lhee would appear to be about like your average teenager - somewhat muscular, average height and weight, nothing that would really make him stand out.  Well, apart from seemingly wearing a skull over his head and his short Marowak tail.  The 'skull' extends a few inches past his chin, leaving only his mouth exposed.  The skull is actually his head, evidenced by the long white hair growing out of the back of it (usually held in a ponytail).  His eyes can be seen through the sockets of the mask and are a pale brown.

Whatever clothes he happens to be wearing will look old, a little torn up, and often covered in a bit of old dirt.  His wardrobe should give the impression that he either doesn't really care how he looks, or that he doesn't own many outfits.  He'll always be seen carrying a long bone club, usually playing with it out of habit.  If he does need to free up his hands, he'll shove it through his belt to hold on to it.

(I don't have a picture of him, the description will have to do.  Can add on more if necessary.)

Personality:  Lhee's pretty quiet, something of a loner.  He's accustomed to people being intimidated by his appearance, and as such doesn't try to approach people very often.  He's fairly smart, but very disorganized.  This has resulted in him being held back a year, not for lack of knowing the material rather than forgetting to turn in important assignments.

If someone does get Lhee into a conversation, he'll be fairly awkward at first.  Especially if it turns to information about him.  He's not exactly shy, as much as he assumes he is far too boring to talk about.  If anyone does get past that enough to befriend him, Lhee is incredibly loyal and protective of his friends.  He has a fear of abandonment, but doesn't like to show it.  He also doesn't like letting others see him as particularly sensitive, even his friends, as he feels he has to keep up a strong appearance.

Dorm Number:  He was in 7 in the last one.  If we're starting fresh, could I change it to 13?  Seems like a nice little jab at the character to stick him in that one.

Misc/Comments:  For simplicity's sake, I'd like to say his bone club will return to his hands if it's away from him for too long.  Just because that way there's no concern about him losing it.

Edited by Lhee
  • Brohoof 2

Classes:battle training, math, music, history

]

Oh! I realizes that the only class choices Id seen before are History of Glijinka, History of Unova, Agility Training, Battle Traning, and Ability Traning ^^

So ya know, we dont have a million classes and can share some but still can make unique schedules.

• Brohoof 1

Username: lyridiandandan

Character's Name: Amaya

Your half what Pokemon?: Swanna

Appearance: http://fc00.devianta...biShirahime.png

Personality:Amaya is a kindhearted timid girl, who isnt used to being around others and is quick to become visibly nervous in heated situations. Unforunately, she is rather naive, and quick to bieleve others.she is also very honest (or rather, blunt).

Dorm Number:1

Anything Else?:

Name: Ms. Claudia ( the oh so cool one-namer)

Part which pokemon?: Mismagius

Personality: She is the quite cheeky and oh so michevious infamous History teacher! She teaches all kinds of history. But she tends to act as a stubstitute teacher around the school and loves to pull pranks on the students. Very immature for an adult, no?

Anything else?: Kukuku ku....

Appearance:ill post that when i find suitable pictures!

Im so unhappy with these twos bios! Im definately cleaning them up soon.

Edited by lyridiandandan
  • Brohoof 1

Character's Name: damon blaze

Your half what Pokémon?: blaziken

Appearance: http://images2.fanpo...766-512-512.jpg

Personality: Let me borrow my OCs page. http://mlpforums.com...zor-grass-r4526 NOTE: I am horribly inconsistant. So you dont to bother even reading that page.

Dorm Number: wherever is needed, however id like a room with at least more than one person

Anything else?: class schedule if its still needed:

-History of Unova

- Battle

- Ability

- Histoty of Gijinka

I thought about this before but I think we should have a hyper, super friendly Pinkie Pie like gijinka. Almost all of us are the silent independant type

Character's Name:  Lhee

Pokemon half:  Marowak

Appearance:  Lhee would appear to be about like your average teenager - somewhat muscular, average height and weight, nothing that would really make him stand out.  Well, apart from seemingly wearing a skull over his head and his short Marowak tail.  The 'skull' extends a few inches past his chin, leaving only his mouth exposed.  The skull is actually his head, evidenced by the long white hair growing out of the back of it (usually held in a ponytail).  His eyes can be seen through the sockets of the mask and are a pale brown.

Whatever clothes he happens to be wearing will look old, a little torn up, and often covered in a bit of old dirt.  His wardrobe should give the impression that he either doesn't really care how he looks, or that he doesn't own many outfits.  He'll always be seen carrying a long bone club, usually playing with it out of habit.  If he does need to free up his hands, he'll shove it through his belt to hold on to it.

(I don't have a picture of him, the description will have to do.  Can add on more if necessary.)

Personality:  Lhee's pretty quiet, something of a loner.  He's accustomed to people being intimidated by his appearance, and as such doesn't try to approach people very often.  He's fairly smart, but very disorganized.  This has resulted in him being held back a year, not for lack of knowing the material rather than forgetting to turn in important assignments.

If someone does get Lhee into a conversation, he'll be fairly awkward at first.  Especially if it turns to information about him.  He's not exactly shy, as much as he assumes he is far too boring to talk about.  If anyone does get past that enough to befriend him, Lhee is incredibly loyal and protective of his friends.  He has a fear of abandonment, but doesn't like to show it.  He also doesn't like letting others see him as particularly sensitive, even his friends, as he feels he has to keep up a strong appearance.

Dorm Number:  He was in 7 in the last one.  If we're starting fresh, could I change it to 13?  Seems like a nice little jab at the character to stick him in that one.

Misc/Comments:  For simplicity's sake, I'd like to say his bone club will return to his hands if it's away from him for too long.  Just because that way there's no concern about him losing it.

Username: lyridiandandan

Character's Name: Amaya

Your half what Pokemon?: Swanna

Appearance: http://fc00.devianta...biShirahime.png

Personality:Amaya is a kindhearted timid girl, who isnt used to being around others and is quick to become visibly nervous in heated situations. Unforunately, she is rather naive, and quick to bieleve others.she is also very honest (or rather, blunt).

Dorm Number:whichever! Come and join me, cuties!

Anything Else?:

Name: Ms. Claudia ( the oh so cool one-namer)

Part which pokemon?: Mismagius

Personality: She is the quite cheeky and oh so michevious infamous History teacher! She teaches all kinds of history. But she tends to act as a stubstitute teacher around the school and loves to pull pranks on the students. Very immature for an adult, no?

Anything else?: Kukuku ku....

Appearance:ill post that when i find suitable pictures!

Im so unhappy with these twos bios! Im definately cle as ning them up soon.

Excellent! Welcome back, everyone!

Leafeon, I'm putting you with Lhee, and I'm putting Amaya with Damon Blaze and Kari. :D

I'll add them in a bit, I've got some stuff to do right at the moment. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Name: Tempest

Pokemon: Yveltal

Appearance: http://earl-greyxx.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Legendary-Yveltal-Gijinka-347694658

Personality: He is kind to his friends, and will do anything to protect them.

Dorm: 1

Name: Aurora

Pokemon: Lucario

Appearance: http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon/pokemon-fun/pokemon-roleplaying/466118-the-war-of-time-space-and-distortion-a-gijinka-rp

Personality: Caring, Kind, and very smart

Dorm 1

• Brohoof 1

Username: Dawnpath

Character's Name: Ms. Delphina Molly

Your half what Pokémon?: Kirlia

Appearance: Pretty much as you'd expect, she has green hair, and a white dress. Slender in form, and not very tall, she makes up with this in wit and gracefulness. She has a pair of thin, green reading glasses.

Personality: Sharp, believes in tough love, and loves her books.

Anything else?:A librarian with a fascination for swords, and just about anything she's reading about. She prefers fiction, but will revert to the standard response when asked.

I will post twice. This one's for my librarian.

Username: Dawnpath (Sometimes Lunar Dusk or Tangled Plot. Once, Applejack's Dawn)

Character's Name: Synthia Xalven

Your half what Pokémon?: Eevee

Appearance: http://static.tumblr...ull.1038500.jpg

Personality: Shy, and uncomfortable around people don't know, Synthia tries hard to stay out of trouble and get her work done. She has a tendency towards helping people, and tends to blush a lot as a nervous tick. She's prone to the occasional emotional outburst when things start boiling over inside. As she grows in trust towards a person, she will be come more and more outgoing.

Dorm Number: 15

Anything else?: Synthia doesn't really know what she wants to do after school, so she tries hard in most of her classes. She secretly awaits a day of evolution described to her by her mother, and deeply fears she never will. 

Also, in the PM I sent Breeze, I was excepted. I *think* that means I may post. I'm not entirely certain. I think so.

This is my student.

• Brohoof 1

Excellent! Welcome back, everyone!

Leafeon, I'm putting you with Lhee, and I'm putting Amaya with Damon Blaze and Kari. :D

I'll add them in a bit, I've got some stuff to do right at the moment. :catface:

That makes for a great story since I pre-decided to have Razor Grass be scafed of Lhee.

At least much longer than any of the other characters!

How does that sound, Lhee?

• Brohoof 2

Name: Tempest

Pokemon: Yveltal

Appearance: http://static.tumblr...ull.1038500.jpg

Personality: Shy, and uncomfortable around people don't know, Synthia tries hard to stay out of trouble and get her work done. She has a tendency towards helping people, and tends to blush a lot as a nervous tick. She's prone to the occasional emotional outburst when things start boiling over inside. As she grows in trust towards a person, she will be come more and more outgoing.

Anything else?: Synthia doesn't really know what she wants to do after school, so she tries hard in most of her classes. She secretly awaits a day of evolution described to her by her mother, and deeply fears she never will. 

Also, in the PM I sent Breeze, I was excepted. I *think* that means I may post. I'm not entirely certain. I think so.

This is my student.

That means that you were accepted and the spell check done goofed.

Anyways, welcome back!

That makes for a great story since I pre-decided to have Razor Grass be scafed of Lhee.

At least much longer than any of the other characters!

How does that sound, Lhee?

An excellent plot twist, to share a room with the one you fear...

I can already tell this will be interesting. :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh right,two things!

If we end up actually needing the teachers to teach, i dont mind! And lhee, i am planning for it to go about the same first reaction as first time,is that alright, or no? ( not counting help with luggage)

sly you just love that rarity emote, don' cha! Lol

Edited by lyridiandandan
  • Brohoof 1

@, It's not really that I like the emoticon picture, it's that I like the grin emoticon. :D 

Well, finally the OoC is done. For now.

I'm going to give it a day or two before moving on to the next step- writing the RP OP! :)

Oh, yeah, before I forget- COPY/PASTE MAGICKS!

Username: Thunder Knight
Character's Name: Sora Duskfall
Your half what Pokémon?: Mewtwo
Appearance: ((Lookie what I found!)) http://images.wikia....wo_Gijinka.jpeg
Personality: Moody and grumpy to those he doesn't know, but is quite loyal to his friends- although, due to his rather... unique nature, he doesn't have any. He wishes he could have at least one, secretly, but, beneath all the layers of outward apathy, he is actually quite shy, although he hides it quite well.
Anything else?: Here we go again... :D

Username: Suitaloo

Character's Name: Rune Blade

Your half what Pokémon?: Gallade

Appearance: Green hair, brown eyes, somewhat short, very skinny.

Personality: Cordial, reclusive, but kind.

Anything else?: Enrolled in the school Fencing team

Let's do dis.

• Brohoof 1

@, Imma dormin' wit u dis time...

Username: Suitaloo

Character's Name: Rune Blade

Your half what Pokémon?: Gallade

Appearance: Green hair, brown eyes, somewhat short, very skinny.

Personality: Cordial, reclusive, but kind.

Anything else?: Enrolled in the school Fencing team

Let's do dis.

I was ninja'd. This is not fair!

LOL, accepted. Your sharing a dorm with both me and Dawny.

• Brohoof 1

That makes for a great story since I pre-decided to have Razor Grass be scafed of Lhee. At least much longer than any of the other characters! How does that sound, Lhee?

Hehehe, sounds like fun!  Lhee's not too bad once you get past the appearances....  And distant attitude...  And the talking to himself...

Ya know, he could probably try harder to fit in, couldn't he?  XD

And lhee, i am planning for it to go about the same first reaction as first time,is that alright, or no? ( not counting help with luggage)

That's fine for me!  Lhee and Amaya started getting along pretty well after the initial greeting, so it shouldn't be a problem right?  :P

• Brohoof 3

Name: Nik'

Pokemon Half: Smeargle

Appearance: Beige hair, fair skin, almond shaped eyes, tail about as long as he is tall(so 5 foot nothing), the tail can stretch to double his height. Very slender but does not look weak, though he doesn't look strong either

He wears a sleek, heavy fur coat with gray undershirt. He has practical pants that look like those of a mountain climber and prefers to go without shoes. He usually keeps his tail tucked away for surprise purposes

Personality: Calculating, scheming, under-handed, cowardly

Dorm: 13

Anything else?: Photographic memory and has no moves of his own, just ones he stole from others

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 2

Hehehe, sounds like fun!  Lhee's not too bad once you get past the appearances....  And distant attitude...  And the talking to himself...

Ya know, he could probably try harder to fit in, couldn't he?  XD

That's fine for me!  Lhee and Amaya started getting along pretty well after the initial greeting, so it shouldn't be a problem right?  :P

thats right! cx they got along pretty well after the initial schock and hard labor ( aka having lhee carry her stuff )
  • Brohoof 1

Character's Name: Joshu

Your half what Pokémon?: Meloetta

Appearance: Olive skin, red hair, bluetooth microphone, he also has round eyes. He wears a leather jacket with a smokey grey t-shirt and black denim jeans. He also has workman boots.

Personality: He's calm, cool and collected but he's got a nasty temper when someone threatens his friends or family. He also hates being called a Tech-Head for some reason.

Dorm Number: 8

Anything else?: He loves video games and drawing. He also writes from time to time. He also loves to sing.

Edited by Piece Bot
  • Brohoof 1

Character's Name: Dark (Creative aren't I?)

Your half what Pokémon?: Sableye

Appearance: White (albeit sunburned, he's Aussie) skin, Purple hair, Sablears, Sablefeet and one sablehand (Make ALL the Sablepuns) he has two red gems on upper back, two green on lower back.

He wears either a Black gentlemen's coat, a black vest with a grey button sector and lining and a white top with suit pants and a top-hat (gentlemanly not ringmastery) Or brown plied shorts and a purple t-shirt, if any top.

Personality: He's acts childish but has a mature sense of humor, is very selective of friends but is generally kind, or at least not mean, to everyone. Australian, so yeah, may have to repeat himself some. He's not afraid to get dirty but will take his Jacket vest and hat off if he's wearing them before doing things.

Dorm Number: 8

Anything else?: He loves video games and drawing. He also writes from time to time. He also loves to sing. (Totally not Ctrl + C) Has enhanced hearing but needs glasses to read. Can withstand the evil that is VEGEMITE! and does so well, fooling unsuspecting others in to having some (Mwahahahaha). Do NOT approach before he's had his morning Hot Chocolate!

Edited by DarkDarsi
  • Brohoof 1