Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Power Pony Ability?

Clarity

Favorite power-up?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Choose your answer

• Mistress Marevelous – Wonder Lasso and horseshoe thingies that look like handcuffs
    • Saddle Ranger – HULK
    • Fili-second – Superspeeeeeeed!
    • Zapp – ZAP-tastic lightning power!
    • Radiance – The bracelet thing which allows you to create attack constructs!
    • Masked-Matter Horn – Energy blasts and freeze rays!
    • Humdrum – The red cape of mystery!

This topic has bound to come up.

Self-explanatory. What's your favorite power-up of the Power Ponies?

My personal favorite is Rarity's. Creating pretty much everything, including magic flying carpets, makes her power appealing to me.

Applejack's is probably the least powerful and interesting one (though grabbing tornados with a shiny piece of rope isn't half bad), but I just loove her costume!  :ph34r:

Edited by Mistress Marevelous

Gonna have to go with Rarity's power to create constructs and, unlike the various lantern corps, hers doesn't seem to need any kind of specific power source like an emotion. So long as she can think it she can make it, making hers the most versatile all around. Though color wise I guess she'd be closer to a Star Sapphire than a Green Lantern.

Pinkie Pie's is the most stock in my opinion. Besides running up vertical surfaces, she didn't seem capable of some of the feats other speedsters have shown to be able to pull off.  

I said this in the main thread but I'll say it again...

Rarity is most fabulous Pink Lantern!!!!

!No other pony comes close to touching her fabulosity!

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

I think that Radiance's/Rarity's power gives her the most potential, provided she learns how to use it well. 

But Saddle Ranger/Flutterhulk comes at a close second, assuming that her power is comparable to the Hulk from Marvel(like having an extreme healing factor and becoming stronger the angrier she gets)

Rarity's Green Lantern (or should I say Pink Lantern? Bad joke I know) power definitely. That seemed to be the most useful in this episode and was used the best way in my opinion. One of the best things in Power Ponies for me was the way they handled it.

sooooo was this a spoof on the justice league or avengers?

I mean we got the hulk

the lantern...

flash

what ever twilight was suppose to parity,

apple jack being wonder woman kinda sorta,

yeah i guess that's JL.

• Brohoof 1

sooooo was this a spoof on the justice league or avengers?

I mean we got the hulk

the lantern...

flash

what ever twilight was suppose to parity,

apple jack being wonder woman kinda sorta,

yeah i guess that's JL.

On the other hand Rainbow Dash kinda has the powers of Storm from X-men doesn't she? And Pinkie Pie could be Quick Silver. Sooo... Yeah, I think we are starting to put more thought into this then whoever came up with it :lol:.

• Brohoof 1

On the other hand Rainbow Dash kinda has the powers of Storm from X-men doesn't she? And Pinkie Pie could be Quick Silver. Sooo... Yeah, I think we are starting to put more thought into this then whoever came up with it :lol:.

well i didn't think about it at the time "what team are they spoofing."

It's kind of an after thought.

So wait if pinkie was quick silver does that twilight the crimson witch?  I'm still guessing if she was a generic magic user,

it's still funny she got a down grade,

seriously super powers made twilight sparkle weaker.  that's funny.

• Brohoof 2

Quicksilver was never that fast.  65 city blocks and back in a half a second?  Assuming 20 blocks= 1 mile (which is what it is in Manhattan), that's 46,800 mph.  Yeah, that's Flash territory right there.  She's clearly tapped into the Speed Force. 

• Brohoof 1

Sorry i had to bust out that one sooner or later.  when ever fans start number crunching that closely lol.

Quicksilver was never that fast.  65 city blocks and back in a half a second?  Assuming 20 blocks= 1 mile (which is what it is in Manhattan), that's 46,800 mph.  Yeah, that's Flash territory right there.  She's clearly tapped into the Speed Force. 

god_kills_catgirl.gif

Well I automatically rank Pinkie's, Twilight's, and Fluttershy's powers up top because they are ingrained in the pony and are not within an item which could be taken, stolen, or lost. Therefore Rainbow, Rarity, and Applejack are ranked low since they could lost their items and thus their powers.

1. Pinkie

2. Twilight (relies on accuracy) 

3. Fluttershy (doesn't seem to last too long, saps energy)

4. Rarity (only ineffective if bracelet is missing)

5. Rainbow Dash (necklace could go missing, weather-related attacks don't seem like they would hurt much except lightning)

6. Applejack (items could go missing, relies too heavily on precision tossing)

Edited by Doctor XFizzle