Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why does Diamond Tiara act mean?

Scarlet Letter

Diamond Tiara is mean mostly because she's rich and that combined with an already snooty, "I'm better than you" attitude, results in a little filly like Diamond Tiara. She also seems to be rude purely for the sake of being rude. Besides, the writers needed a rude character for characters like the CMC. And schools usually have at least one bully, so it works out...

• Brohoof 2

Diamond Tiara is mean mostly because she's rich and that combined with an already snooty, "I'm better than you" attitude, results in a little filly like Diamond Tiara. She also seems to be rude purely for the sake of being rude. Besides, the writers needed a rude character for characters like the CMC. And schools usually have at least one bully, so it works out...

I just hope to get some sort of back story on her

I have a little cousin just like her, and I'm glad I never have to see her.  My cousin gets whatever she wants and if she doesn't, she cries until she does.  She thinks she can have everything her way so she demands my other cousins around and is mean to them.  This is most likely the same situation with Diamond.

• Brohoof 1

We have no idea. Putting it to Diamond Tiara being "rich and snooty" and being rude just because is purely headcanon and doesn't prove anything. Until we get some backstory to Diamond Tiara, she's just a nasty filly that has a personal vendetta against the CMC, but there could be a reason.

• Brohoof 3

I have a little cousin just like her, and I'm glad I never have to see her.  My cousin gets whatever she wants and if she doesn't, she cries until she does.  She thinks she can have everything her way so she demands my other cousins around and is mean to them.  This is most likely the same situation with Diamond.

That sucks that you've been around the 'spitting image' of DT

Because she's a sadistic sociopath.

Are you sure that's not you Pinkamena? lol

That sucks that you've been around the 'spitting image' of DT

Ugh, I know.  She's like 8 years younger than me or something and recently got a brother...who is already starting to be like her from what I've heard.  I haven't seen her in years but I hear from family she's still the same, if not worse.  Even their DOG is like that. .-.

• Brohoof 1

She is mean because she is stuck up and rich... Isn't it OBVIOUS!!!

But I mean like why in the first place. There is a reason for everything that is. What if she was bullied in her past before she met Silver Spoon?

We have no idea. Putting it to Diamond Tiara being "rich and snooty" and being rude just because is purely headcanon and doesn't prove anything. Until we get some backstory to Diamond Tiara, she's just a nasty filly that has a personal vendetta against the CMC, but there could be a reason.

this^ you've summed up what I wanted to say

Ugh, I know.  She's like 8 years younger than me or something and recently got a brother...who is already starting to be like her from what I've heard.  I haven't seen her in years but I hear from family she's still the same, if not worse.  Even their DOG is like that. .-.

lol her dog!? What is it? A spoiled poodle?

I'd say it's because she is wealthy. Often kids with a lot of money are given the impression that they're better than everyone else and end up stuck up and snooty. I've even seen it happen with kids at my school.

• Brohoof 2

lol her dog!? What is it? A spoiled poodle?

Close. XD It is one of those little white dogs...  A west highland terrier I think?  The dog came over to our house once, and was bullying around my poor dog (who is much bigger than her) and she kept pooping on our floor v_v

• Brohoof 1

But I mean like why in the first place. There is a reason for everything that is. What if she was bullied in her past before she met Silver Spoon?

this^ you've summed up what I wanted to say

That's good point. Maybe because Silver Spoon does not like her and therefor is mean to her. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say it's because she is wealthy. Often kids with a lot of money are given the impression that they're better than everyone else and end up stuck up and snooty. I've even seen it happen with kids at my school.

Yeah rich people are wealthy. But just cuz they have money doesn't mean they need to feel like they are better than anyone else. That nastiness that came with DT didn't come from money, it came from something or somewhere else. DT's father seems pretty nice to me

Close. XD It is one of those little white dogs...  A west highland terrier I think?  The dog came over to our house once, and was bullying around my poor dog (who is much bigger than her) and she kept pooping on our floor v_v

Lol really? Ah so its a pure bred i think. I want to hear more about this family of yours, they sound interesting XD

• Brohoof 1

Yeah rich people are wealthy. But just cuz they have money doesn't mean they need to feel like they are better than anyone else. That nastiness that came with DT didn't come from money, it came from something or somewhere else. DT's father seems pretty nice to me

Lol really? Ah so its a pure bred i think. I want to hear more about this family of yours, they sound interesting XD

Yeah, she is.  It seems like smaller dogs are usually like that.  Unless they're adorable wittle corgis or shelties!  :wub:

xD Yeah, they are.

• Brohoof 1