Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Pinkie less opinionated this season...?

pinkieshyrose

Some people said Pinkie was different last season but I didn't believe them but this season I have noticed something a bit different about Pinkie. This is not a bad thing but it saddens me a bit.

But doesn't she seem more opinion less and group minded this season? She always agrees with the majority of the group... its a bit weird for her of course shes still Pinkie...

edit to explain. 

1). She agreed with Apple-jacks not stating why like the others.

2.) The first episode she also wanted Twilight home...

3.) In the power pony's episode she was kinda just there... it seemed like she was even less there then the other characters.

4.The same with the Daring don't episode...

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Well, to be fair, we have yet to have a Pinkie-centered episode and it just seems like she's more "sillier" than usual. She hasn't had a big role yet so she wouldn't really do much during group-centered/Solo-Pony episodes except be there for comic relief or opinions.

Well, to be fair, we have yet to have a Pinkie-centered episode and it just seems like she's more "sillier" than usual. She hasn't had a big role yet so she wouldn't really do much during group-centered/Solo-Pony episodes except be there for comic relief or opinions.

Oh no, I am not saying she is anymore "siller" that is her being being Pinkie... I am just wondering about the group mindness and opinion less Pinkie has used her opinions and been silly many times...

Felt the same thing and started a similar thread:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/82902-is-it-just-me/

This thread is not about her being silly. She is not being flanderized she is just not being very Pinkieish... her opinions are just well gone. She has been silly many times and still had a opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrVBRkRcO5w

are the most famous but many, many others.

Pinlike as a Pinkie, as like always, not sillier. *I lose consciousness, demon awake from me and started to speak in a demonic voice* Sillier? SILLIER?! Don't you dare talk like that about Pinkie Pie! Or I'll... *comes in the consciousness and shakes his head* I guess Pinkie is the character which is impossible to spoil. This character gived us a new word for explain behavior of some people (espesially me)  "Pinkieish" means: Uncontrolled, the overwhelming fun, on the verge of madness :)

Pinlike as a Pinkie, as like always, not sillier. *I lose consciousness, demon awake from me and started to speak in a demonic voice* Sillier? SILLIER?! Don't you dare talk like that about Pinkie Pie! Or I'll... *comes in the consciousness and shakes his head* I guess Pinkie is the character which is impossible to spoil. This character gived us a new word for explain behavior of some people (espesially me)  "Pinkieish" means: Uncontrolled, the overwhelming fun, on the verge of madness :)

Giggle, but um I think it would really be helpful if um you and many others read the top if thats o.k with you because I wasn't talking about her being "siller".

Ooh, someone changed it yay!

@pinkieshyrose I think that your right she is becoming less.

Yay! Someone agrees. Personally it might contribute to why others think she is just being even more "silly". Without her opinions it makes others only see the silliness in her though I really don't have a problem with that I miss her opinions on things. The only time these season she has uttered opinion this season so far that I can think of would be castle mania when she is talking about her imagination coming back to her... with cake. (Which some people might find silly or dumb but I find both hilarious and though provoking.) but even then its not based on anything and is also very group minded. 

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Yay! Someone agrees. Personally it might contribute to why others think she is just being even more "silly". Without her opinions it makes others only see the silliness in her though I really don't have a problem with that I miss her opinions on things. The only time these season she has uttered opinion this season so far that I can think of would be castle mania when she is talking about her imagination coming back to her... with cake. (Which some people might find silly or dumb but I find both hilarious and though provoking.) but even then its not based on anything and is also very group minded. 

What about in power ponies where she brings cupcakes back

so very group minded.  What about in power ponies where she brings cupcakes back

I wouldn't count that as a opinion but you make a valid point. I always assumed though that was just her say here luckily I got cupcakes... thats it. But I guess you could say that was a opinion. 

I know what you're talking about, but I still think that we should wait to see some Pinkie-centered episode :)

Yes, maybe I am pushing the alert button too soon but I just saw the pattern and wondered if others did as-well (:

I think Pinkie is more of a pony who is usually agreeing with what others say, instead of putting her two cents in with her opinion. To be fair, we didn't get an episode centered around her yet. So, it could be that she doesn't want to argue with a pony who doesn't agree with her opinion.

Well, to be fair, we have yet to have a Pinkie-centered episode and it just seems like she's "sillier" than usual. She hasn't had a big role yet so she wouldn't really do much during group-centered/Solo-Pony episodes except be there for comic relief or opinions.

Exactly! Pinkie just needs her own episode before we can judge her on anything.