Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FORUMS U BACK! <333333

Jokuc

OOOHHH Mah forums is back ;_;;_;

I am so happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

b6889f8a_Pinkie_Pie_a_party_S01E02.png

I had nothing to to without this place...

Anyone?

Actually,

What did you do during the time the forums were down?

I spent my time chatting with people and playing bloons tower defense 5.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 6

The forums were down? Huh. Hadn't noticed. :huh:

However, I did find myself cultivating more of a social life over the past few days. Talking to people more often, a few people I'd never talked to before, playing with them, etc. It was scary.  :o

• Brohoof 2

never realised how much I come here out of habit XD

I was just about to say this.  In fact, it seems that there isn't really a whole lot other than visiting the forums that I do online...  I had plenty to do though, since I'm starting an internship tomorrow I had/have a bunch of stuff to read as training.

Well when Rarity Takes Manehatten came out and the forums were still down, I had to read comments from Equestria Daily to get opinions on the episode. Speaking of which I'm surprised no one made a thread for that episode.

While the forum was down, I actually went to a social gathering.

I actually wore a coat and tie!

God, it was liberating!

Good thing the forums are back up! :muffins:

The forums were down? Huh. Hadn't noticed. :huh:

However, I did find myself cultivating more of a social life over the past few days. Talking to people more often, a few people I'd never talked to before, playing with them, etc. It was scary.  :o

it was down for like.. two days .-.

Well when Rarity Takes Manehatten came out and the forums were still down, I had to read comments from Equestria Daily to get opinions on the episode. Speaking of which I'm surprised no one made a thread for that episode.

As you noted, the forum was down when the episode came out and the forum only now came back. Give it time. There'll be a thread.

Two, very long days. Felt like forever.  D:

• Brohoof 2

d: he was kiddin.

While it was down I spent time on skype and started a new anime! Kokoro Connect. Im goingnto watch the last episode when I get home ^^ Never did go do anything social but I actually texted a friend back for the first time in forever, which reminds me, I saw Frozen.

The forums being down was pretty bad, missed getting all the emails from the threads I subscribed to. Just glad I had other things to do during the time ( going out, other brony sites and finally reading My Little Dashie and other fanfics plus writing one.)

Edited by JRex95

I updated my resume, worked out a schedule to make my days feel more structured, and tackled the job search with a renewed ferocity. In short, I briefly became a functional adult.

It was awful.

• Brohoof 2

Checked for recent updates, cleaned my room severals times, struggled with physics(Chemical Reactions), watched Youtube.. Yeah, not that interesting stuff.

Day 1: Hung out with friends. Twas fun.

Day 2: I struggled to keep myself occupied. I played my PS3 for a few hours, got bored, watched some youtube, got bored, tried watching TV, it was awful. Oh wait, I watched 4 episodes of Samurai Champloo, good watch it is.

(edited)

Actually, I wasn't. I really did become a little more adventurous while the forum was gone. xD

VSGrk.jpg

ifyouknowwhatimean

Edited by Jokuc

I listened to Generosity, the song in Rarity takes Manehatten too much.

Oh and I crashed at worldofequestria.com.

While forums were down, I fought crime and saved the lives of the people. But now the forums are back up...screw the people, I'm posting pony pictures!

post-1029-0-63836600-1388957415_thumb.png

Edited by Silverhoof

Normally it wouldn't have been a problem, but while the forum was down, Tumblr was also acting all wonky on me too. So 2 of my go to pony sites were down. Luckily DeviantArt was still up and running. 

When I found out the forum was down, I was going to come here and post about the forum being down and what everyone's reactions would be... before remembering I couldn't do that, because the forum was down.