Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post here if you came from 3DS Forums or Wii U Forums

Apple      Bloom

I know most of us have changed our usernames and avatars so, if you want, post your 3DS Forums or Wii U Forums username here so we can all find each other.

...um...if that's ok with you...

Posted Image

By the way, I'm elviswjr.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't realise you were Elviswjr. I've kept my Wii U Forums/3DS Forums username for now, because I can't think of anything better. If I do I'll probably change it.

Edit: I've changed my display name from AMAC to Flutterguy.

Edited by Flutterguy
  • Brohoof 1

'sup guys! I see a few of you kept your old names. I wanted Apple Bloom but it's reserved and I was in a hurry so I chose APPLBL00M on a whim. It's the name I've been using in the livestream. (DJ APPLBL00M) What do you think? Should I change it? I know it's up to me but I want your honest opinions. What would you do? I could probably go for AppleBloom or Apple_Bloom but I kinda think my current name is more distinctive, especially if a mod gets Apple Bloom.

'sup guys! I see a few of you kept your old names. I wanted Apple Bloom but it's reserved and I was in a hurry so I chose APPLBL00M on a whim. It's the name I've been using in the livestream. (DJ APPLBL00M) What do you think? Should I change it? I know it's up to me but I want your honest opinions. What would you do? I could probably go for AppleBloom or Apple_Bloom but I kinda think my current name is more distinctive, especially if a mod gets Apple Bloom.

Well I wouldn't use a actual pony name since if you don't use it within a month a mod takes it off you so stick with APPLBL00M