Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

titles better befitting twilight

FNGRpony

now i've suggested in the past twilight doesn't have the socail graces to be, regal.

but ignoring all that many anaylists have pointed out that the common every day rank and file straight up ignore twilight.

Now i've suggest titled like arch mage,

or something of the like,

what if twilight had been bestowed the title "spirit of friend ship."

I mean she did die (ashed) and end up on the celestial plain.

(Celestail being there to great her and all).

I mean we already have a spirit of chaos.

hum, the finishing of star swirls spell left twilight getting disintergrated at the end,

i wonder if that's how star swirl got turned into... heh nvm i'll save that thought.

I think princess fits her just fine and honestly Luna isn't perfect princess material either. The fact that she's still Twily and yet shows signs of being a kick ass princess is awesome. We just need to see more of her in her role and have her get some duties. Twilight Sparkle isn't a regular old Unicorn!

Edited by Nature's Spell
  • Brohoof 1

I think princess fits her just fine and honestly Luna isn't perfect princess material either. The fact that she's still Twily and yet shows signs of being a kick ass princess is awesome. We just need to see more of her in her role and have her get some duties.

do princesses kick ass?

queens kick ass.  Just asking chyselais.

They do now. That one got her but kicked by the most princess like of the princesses. Never really liked Chrysalis.

well i won't do the cheap cop out "your not suppose to like her."

i'd rather ask why ^^

well i won't do the cheap cop out "your not suppose to like her."

i'd rather ask why ^^

I don't like many villains and I think Nightmare Moon has the market covered on female villains. Discord is also the best male villain.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like many villains and I think Nightmare Moon has the market covered on female villains. Discord is also the best male villain.

that's a small field.

soooo your asking for luna  and discord to fall again?

I like the cut of your jib ^^.

that's a small field.

soooo your asking for luna and discord to fall again?

I like the cut of your jib ^^.

Nope. I don't feel a need for villains since they can't seem to write good ones. I like Luna more than NMM and I like reformed Discord.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nope. I don't feel a need for villains since they can't seem to write good ones. I like Luna more than NMM and I like reformed Discord.

I think reformed discord is open to intepretation.

Per rolled discord.  He was literally laughing at twilight crying.  That's pretty evil.  I mean that's about as you can get on mlp.

I don't consider him reformed.  he's shifted from chaotic neutral to lawful evil.

he's basically living with in the rules to use and abuse them.

as for luna,

you are aware nightmare moon got about as much air time as luna did after 4 seasons.

apperently they don't know how to right for her either.

Edited by FNGRpony

Well since in Hasbro's world Princess is just another name for Queen, and Faust wanted Celestia to be a Queen anyways, why not call her Queen Twilight or Empress Twilight? If she happens to be below Celestia as a princess, than she could be Duchess Twilight.

How about just Twilight Sparkle, we don't even know what her responsibilities are as princess yet anyway so there is no point whatsoever in putting any titles on her. Her very transformation period was pointless and stupid.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

I think her title right now is just fine, because we haven't seen what responsibilities she will have as a princess yet. So having a title for her would be pointless.

When I read the title, I immediately thought of this:

a_somber_meeting_by_omny87-d5yb8pk.jpg

How about "Super Awesome Princess Twilight Sparkle 5000"?

Comic made by Omny87

Edited by Forlong
  • Brohoof 2

When I read the title, I immediately thought of this:

img-2182027-1-a_somber_meeting_by_omny87

How about "Super Awesome Princess Twilight Sparkle 5000"?

Comic made by Omny87

Not what i meant,

but I Loved this comic.  You can find it with voice actors on u tube.

Wait did you just compare me to that incarnation of sombre?

:wub:

ahem, 

as awesome as all that is, season 4 has not set out in a direction where "princess twilight." could garner a theme of that quality.

Unless Twilight started seeing sombre in her head from time to time, like imagine that guy at the cabi stop and in twilights' mind she see's sombre's face talking to her about the crown.

Damn i like that idea.

"Useless pony that just happens to have both wings and a horn but that makes absolutely no difference to anything in the entire show whatsoever and she just got her wings to sell toys". (Just going by the show so far, I loved the idea of Alicorn Twilight and wanted it to happen since the speculation started during the premiere of Season 3 but, it's been so underused and now it's pissing me off that they made a big deal about it and seemingly forgot about it. Hopefully the rest of this season makes it actually fucking mean something.)

"Her Royal 4th Wheel"

"Princess of the Nerds"

"Grew Wings for No Reason"

"Supermagical Twilight Princess of the Cosmos"

"Twilight 2.0"

"Hasbro's New Toy"

"BEHOLD THE PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!!"

"Not Made by Stephanie Meyer"

Or we could just call her Twilight

Edited by Vorax