Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game Company

Trolzilolz

My favorites have to be Nippon Ichi Software, Atlus, Square Enix and Arc System Works. I love my RPG and fighting games.

They've also given us sequels to those games, the fighting game Melty Blood

I attribute that more to French Bread, to be honest. Edited by Mutemutt

Nitendo. It'd be Nintendo

Whenever you don't hsve internet I realize Nintendo is pretty friggin awesom

it'd be Dice or Bethesda

I like Nintendo but those two are way better

Edited by Princess Luna~<3
  • Brohoof 1

I think Valve and Remedy games are my favorite video game makers. Sony Computer Ent. of America makes it in there, too.

Why I like these:

Valve: Creators of the steam platform. HL1, HL2, hopefully HL3. Left For Dead 1 & 2. 

Remedy: Original creators of the Max Payne games. First two. I love those games. I currently have the third and I am a fan of it, just not as much as when Remedy had full control of their storylines.

SCEOA: Treasure Planet: The Game for PS2. 'Nuff said.

For I am the son of Gaben.

I TOO, AM THE SON OF GABEN. LET US REJOICE AND WORSHIP OUR FATHER. 

Bungie. No doubt about it, they created halo and I don't care if a different company makes it now, bungie will always be my favourite games company, destiny looks really good as well but I've gotta wait about 8 more months for it.

• Brohoof 1

Bungie are up in my favourites because I love Halo. The first in particular was one of the first memorable games I played.

Blizzard are also a favourite as I spent many years playing World Of Warcraft and Warcraft 3 plus their games have amazing production values.

Westwood would be next on the list as they made my favourite game to date which is the original Command And Conquer. Sadly they no longer exist. :(

Nintendo and most of their subsidiaries/second parties

Capcom

Sega

Grasshopper

Atlus

Konami

Chunsoft

Platinum

Harmonix(back when they made Rock Band anyway)

Ubisoft

Treasure

Namco

And many more.

Media.Vision for bringing me the amazing Wild Arms series (XSEED for bringing the later ones to the US when they might never have made it over here) and Atlus because Atlus can do no wrong. Whether they are publishing or developing every game they take part in is amazing from the high points of Shin Megami Tensei to the obscurity of Baroque.

Oh and I guess Monolith Soft and tri-Ace. They co-developed the Baten Kaitos series and both have other good series' in their histories like Xenoblade and Star Ocean.

And Square Enix because I've yet to play a game by them that disappointed me in all these years.

Though it goes without saying that I am not typically a fan of companies so much as the games that come out of them.

Edited by Discordian

*takes heavy breath* Alright, here we go:

Mojang

Nintendo

Sony

Valve

Oxeye

Redigit

Team Meat

The Behemoth

Galactic Cafe...

And probably others :P