• Flutterhulk
    • Flutterbat
    • Fluttertree
    • Flutterguy
    • Buttershy, my own creation
    • Breezieshy
    • "New" Fluttershy
    • Flutterbee

Alright, legitimate canon Flutters transformation?

It's gotta be Flutterbat. Breezyshy was pretty adorable....but Flutterbat is just too awesome. I just love her  ruffled tail and mane. Also the fact that her cutie mark changed as well, I just love that level of detail.

So. Freaking. Adorable.

567605__safe_solo_fluttershy_apple_bat+p

• Brohoof 1

Definitely the bat's where it's at, as you can tell by the insane number of plushies made :lol: Including mine:

FrontAngle3.jpg

But runner up would go to the hulk. The design is just so silly looking with her legs so far apart, and tiny little hooves on the ends. And the build-up was perfect, with her being adorable and having a hard time getting angry throughout the episode. Plus there's this ancient picture that someone drew:

12860 - flutterage fluttershy parody The_Hulk.jpg

Oh, and don't forget about this:

564228.gif

Nice plushie!

I just love how Flutterhulk just completely contrasts normal Fluttershy in personality and body.

Ohmygosh Flutterbee! Shake that stinger! ;)

I'm not very crazy about her transformations, you know? I just like regular Fluttershy.

However, I will admit that Fluttertree is funny, so I guess I'll send my vote there. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I always liked Fluttershy in wrath, especially her immortal line "You're going to Love Me!", which is so amusing to watch which is the antithesis of her element of kindness, even in "Putting your hoof down" was very entertaining to watch, so it would please me a lot to see Flutterrage again in a new episode. 

• Brohoof 1

But... but what about Evilshy? :(

(My favorite is Discorded Fluttershy, so Flutterrage? Or is that specifically Assertiveshy, who I also love? Flutterbat is awesome, too.)

• Brohoof 2

I gotta go with Flutterguy here. Her voice change was so sudden and unexpected that I was literally caught off guard the 1st time hearing it. She made me laugh back in S1 and recently in Filli Vanilli; that deep voice is so awesome  :yay: !!!  

• Brohoof 1

Flutterbat, one of the reasons is because it gave her permanent cute little fangs (which haven't showed up in subsequent episodes). Hell, I would pair her with a bat pony

• Brohoof 1

I chose Flutterrage (which I assume is the Fluttershy from Putting Your Hoof Down), although Flutterbat was a close second. Mainly because it was the polar opposite of the normal Fluttershy and I just thought Iron Will was awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Flutterbat by miles.  All the others except Breezishy don't really count as transformations because they are either (1) non-canon, (2) canon but "fictionalized" (that is, Flutterhulk), or not fundamentally altering Fluttershy herself ("New" Fluttershy, Flutterguy, Fluttertree [the latter merely being a disguise]).

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer
  • Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

I feel it's rather demeaning to her character to just transform or modify her character into something monstrous or simply unusual. It feels as though the writers aren't sure how to portray Fluttershy's character as well as the other Mane 6, so they just change her into something else in a cheap way to gain approval from the fans. Honestly, best Fluttershy is normal Fluttershy. However, if I were to pick one choice, it would be Flutterbat. Her design is aesthetically pleasing, and I enjoyed her feral, sort of grungy atttitude.