Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Um, okay?

What about when there are more than 3 people at the same time, people have to wait 5 minutes between when anybody says anything?

Or no, that would just make everyone say something at the same time, sh*t........

I got nothin.

How about waiting for everyone who's posting to post before continuing? And if the last person doesn't post within 5 minutes, post again. You'll know who's posting because they'll have posted.

But I can't remember everyone who's in the RP all the time, that might be a bit hard. Besides, I'm not exactly sure how that will help people not ninja each other and post so fast that they can't read other posts.

:huh:

Then copy your post, refresh, paste it again, and then post it if nothing new has appeared that changes anything. The fact is, this will be hard to manage without slowing it down immensely.

• Brohoof 2

Then copy your post, refresh, paste it again, and then post it if nothing new has appeared that changes anything. The fact is, this will be hard to manage without slowing it down immensely.

That's a good idea, I do that a lot sometimes, but I never thought to do it during this, lol

Then again, people were talking really fast, and I have to read other ppls' posts too.

But yeah, that's a good idea =)

(edited)

I got an idea.

Why don't we spread out the crimes a little more? One or two heroes assigned to one crime, which has one or two villains. It would be a lot less chaotic, and would be a lot slower, which is good in this case.

Also, a two hero vs. two villain battle might be fun to read, using teamwork and all that.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury
  • Brohoof 1

Last post for the night. I'll be on again tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect a reply until then.

I shall wait patiently for our hopefully epic battle upon the roof! :)

Are ponies super uncommon in this world, are they accepted among super-heros/villains? I am just wondering because although Black Death doesn't really care (as long as no one gets in his way or gets on his hit list he will leave them alive) others might react differently to ponies?

The terminator robot is only a terminator sometimes. But yes, after plenty of time, it becomes a common occurrence. It's not like they're only now meeting up with Omega.

Now... Hiccup wasn't like most of the other superheros. He couldn't shoot lightning, or turn invisible, or even have agility on his side. No...

Lol you talked about two of my powers =P

yes i say talking ponies are defenantly not the norm,

also, i finished my drawing of night hawk, but cameras dead :( ill upload the picture in the morning

LOL, everyone's being a villian XD Even 1337 XD

yeah i feel like the only straight up hero

I think I have too many powers, lol =P (I have like 4 I think)

And lol =P I wonder how many people are gonna be on tomorrow :/

I feel like me and Night Hawk are the only heroes, lol

(edited)

I think I have too many powers, lol =P (I have like 4 I think) And lol =P I wonder how many people are gonna be on tomorrow :/ I feel like me and Night Hawk are the only heroes, lol

I'm totally overbearing in my powers...Osterman was crazyyy awesome though :D I was originally gonna be like Rumor (alter reality by lying) byt Osterman was just so cool. I can see in the future, teleport out of Earth, all that fun stuff XD Edited by PinkieDaShy

I have to wait Deshi to respond before I can do anything so don't get too far ahead of me. (he said he won't respond until tommorow)

(edited)

Hiccup's taking forever to leave, but backup is shortly arriving!

Do any of you want to help Hiccup find you guys? Or should Toothless just use his keen hearing?

P.S: All I have is one dragon as a superpower! But hey, underdogs FTW!

Back in ten minutes.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

I'm leaving until next Friday for March Break so I'll have TONS of catching up. I have to leave so bye, guys!

Skullbuster! Stop shooting Shadow! He's trying to talk to you! xD

night hawk is kinda in a stressful situation, his best friend is dead and he almost died himself