Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony most likely to join a cult.

FNGRpony

And i said join a cult, not lead.  (yes the question is inspiried by Friend ship is witch craft).

Sense this would never make an episode, this is more of a sugar cube corner question.

I'm stomped on this one,

unless i just decided to be lazy and pick pinkie cause she's the most nuts and needs group support.

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised no one has said the Cutie Mark Crusaders yet. If anyone would join a cult, it be them. They would most definitely join to try and earn their cult cutie marks.

• Brohoof 4

I'm surprised no one has said the Cutie Mark Crusaders yet. If anyone would join a cult, it be them. They would most definitely join to try and earn their cult cutie marks.

Yes, chalk another up for the thoughtful thinking section, as I agree.

• Brohoof 2

Of the Mane Six, I vote Rarity.

According to Friendship Is Witchcraft, Fluttershy already is a cult leader so she can't join a cult.

Pinkie Pie being a cult leader is...well...bucking obvious.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash don't seem interested at all. Too busy with orchard work/controlling the weather,

Rarity would probably be just curious and naive enough to join such a thing. So I chose her.

They would most definitely join to try and earn their cult cutie marks.

Does a cult cutie mark resemble a half-full Kool-Aid pitcher? :P

Edited by NomDeSpite

Personally, I think most everyone (everypony?) is mentally weak enough to be brought into a cult. Most of it depends on what they offer.

Take real life cults for example. Most are religious in nature and offer salvation, but a few offer safe communities. Some offer power ("Join me and I'll make you my right hand man!") and for certain men, they offer as many women/wives they want.

Whether they follow through on these isn't important, what's important to the cults is gaining as many followers as possible. So they'll offer whatever appeals to the person.

• 7 years later...