Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anybody ever cried while watching or doing pony related stuff?

Danfo98

I cried when I found out Derpy was going to be changed... Which was about a year ago.... I'm fashionably late..... Also throughout the fanfic Rainbow Factory and at the end of Cupcakes (2nd time cause first time I was a hater so..) I tried to read Cheerlies Garden but I just couldn't take it... It plunged me into depression for the first time since I became a Brony......... But I'm happy currently.

Oops here's the pics:post-24000-0-83668300-1390436070_thumb.jpg post-24000-0-14031300-1390436092_thumb.jpg

Sorry... :)

I'm a bit of a rockhead tbh, so I've never really been quick to cry at anything fictitious. Nothing I've seen in the show so far has made me want to puddle up, although certain fanworks have given me feels beyond feels that've brought me close.

• Brohoof 2

I did cry when I saw Scootaloo being bullied over her inability of flight, it did make me hate Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon even more.

Oh yes I HATE them..... But Silver Spoons torture is about when I stopped reading Cheerlies Garden... No pony deserves to die so horribly.

:( :( :(

• Brohoof 2

I got all teary when Twilight was giving her speech to her friends in Magical Mystery Cure, because I had my friends in mind...it was so emotional! :(

Edited by Kitteh-Chan
  • Brohoof 3

Can't say that I have. I rarely ever cry (I'm not trying to make myself sound manly, it's just the way I am), and to be honest nothing in the show has ever made me even remotely close to crying. I'm cold, I know :( Some of the fanfics I've read have given me feels though.

When I watched party of one and Pinkie's hair fell and she was all sad

Also it was this is some fan art of Derpy that made me cry:

post-24000-0-27120100-1390436955_thumb.jpg

post-24000-0-15303700-1390437028.jpg

post-24000-0-12816400-1390437162.jpg

This was the worst for me:

post-24000-0-74583900-1390437172_thumb.jpg

Oops it did not work! Here goes!

post-24000-0-45585700-1390437262_thumb.jpgpost-24000-0-45585700-1390437262_thumb.jpg

Um oops it's a bit um uh............ Ok then!

Oh yes I HATE them..... But Silver Spoons torture is about when I stopped reading Cheerlies Garden... No pony deserves to die so horribly.

:( :( :(

Um why the nonpony frounies?

Not full blown waterworks but I would say the closest to it would be the episode Apple Family Reunion, particularly the scene where Applejack broke down. Seeing Applejack try so hard to make everything perfect to honor the memory of her parents hit very close to home for me as someone whose father passed away not too long ago. And this one fanfic where Diamond Tiara died in an accident is pretty sad as well, the CMC, Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara's father going through the grieving process brought back quite a bit of memories.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

Not full blown waterworks but I would say the closest to it would be the episode Apple Family Reunion, particularly the scene where Applejack broke down. Seeing Applejack try so hard to make everything perfect to honor the memory of her parents hit very close to home for me as someone whose father passed away not too long ago. And this one fanfic where Diamond Tiara died in an accident is pretty sad as well, the CMC, Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara's father going through the grieving process brought back quite a bit of memories.

I haven't lost a parent....yet but I think how sad I would be if I did......... I'm tearing up right now..... Because I yell at them and tell them I hate them..... But if one of them died I would never be happy again... :( I just shed a tear....

We need to appreciate the people in our lives.... Because one day they won't be in our lives.

I became misty eyed at the end of Equestria Girls, from the song "A friend for life" in the credits, it was emotional and was the final move that made me join the herd.

In equestria girls when they accepted Sunset Shimmer's apology.... I couldn't do that.... I'm full on crying now

I can't say I have directly from the show, but a bit at the end of a few emotional fanfics.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to tear up somewhat easily (tears of joy usually), so yeah I've cried plenty of times while watching certain episodes, and not to mention EQG. Some of the brony music I come across sometimes makes me cry as well, but not nearly as often. :)

Edited by Sir Jackleberry
  • Brohoof 1

Celestia's ballad gets me every time. When I first watched the show a little less than a year a go on Netflix, I thought that Magical Mystery Cure was the last episode based on how things were going. It made me pretty sad. Luckily, I quickly realized they were making a season 4 due to the internet.