Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anybody ever cried while watching or doing pony related stuff?

Danfo98

I cried a lot... when watching the show, I still do. 

When Twilight cries...

When Cadence and Shining armor got married... 

When Twilight Sparkle Became a princess.. 

When Princess Luna and Princess Celestia see each other, after 1000's years of being apart. 

this pic makes me cry every time... 

post-16621-0-82986600-1390545363_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Oh, you caught me!  The thing I most cried at that was pony related, was the fan movie "My Little Dashie".  It really made me cry toward the end!  :(

Edited by WonderWolf01

Yes, I cried when I saw Core Of The Apple, Snowdrop, My Little Dashie, Angels, Hurricane Fluttershy and some other stuffs. I don't cry very often, but when I watch mlp I almost always have a tear in my eye because it's so cute/sad. Can some pony give me a tip on a sad fanfic??

I've cried both times when I've watch my little dashie, I cried a little a few years back when I thought of my cat dying and I cried a couple years back when I finished dust an Elysian tail.

• 7 months later...

I cried for a good two to three hours when I read that people still think Equestria Daily is a good source of news.

I mainly go there just to vote in polls, and get wallpapers and shit XD

Oh and I like to read fanfiction, so I go there for that too.

Edited by Shadowking58

Nothing from the show, but one or two fantastic fanfictions, such as Not My Destiny's extra chapter and Que Sera, Sera have made me cry.

The Secret Life of Rarity, The Public Life of Sweetie Belle, and Broken Blossom (all were fanfictions in the same 'series') all made me cry, big time. The amount of detail that they put into the tragic scenes was just absolutely heart-wrenching. I really caution against reading any of them if you are a hardcore Rarity fan (unless you like sad/tragic/grimdark stuff).

Edited by Setokaiva
  • Brohoof 1

umm no I haven't unless writing my fan fic counts I felt a few tears eating my own emotions and putting it into words

oh and when I see that someponies account no longer exist that kinda eats my emotions a bit especially if its someone I use to talk with (doesn't make me cry though)

and Snowdrop almost made me but instead it inspired me to create my OC which then inspired me to create my fan fic

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I have never really gotten sad over the show or fanfics and such (Alright, maybe i did shed some tears for My little Dashie...) But there was one comic that made my tears form a river. I dont really know why, but for some reason this is really damn saddening.

I just read The Secret Life of Rarity...

And yes, I cried. :(

Alot. :(

I have never been broken like this before. Ever.

It was just that last little bit that really made me cry, the bits before made me cry a little bit.

Here is the last bit, enjoy:

She walked up to the bars and tried her best to see the clock that was at the end of the hall. She squinted when she saw it and read the time. Nine forty-five. She nodded and sat back down on the bed. It was time.

Within ten minutes, a trio of guards walked up to her cell and opened it. She looked at them, nodded, and walked out of the cell to her fate.

The walk to the execution room seemed to go very quickly for Rarity. She hardly had any time to register the fact that this would be the last time that she ever got to walk again. She would be carried out of the room when it was over.

The lead guard opened the door and Rarity saw a table with restraints on it as well as a tray with a single syringe on it. Rarity walked up to the table and lied down on it, not even bothering to try any form of resistance.

As the guards strapped her in, Rarity looked to her right and saw a large window behind which was another room. In the room were Sweetie Belle, her parents, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Scootaloo. Each of them had a solemn look on their face. Sweetie Belle put a hoof on the glass as if trying to reach out to Rarity one last time.

“Any last words?” asked one of the guards. Rarity remained silent and the guard picked up the syringe.

Rarity felt the small prick as the needle went into her skin. She flinched slightly as the cold liquid went into her veins, numbing the limbs where it spread. Slowly Rarity turned her head to see her sister and stared deeply into Sweetie Belle’s eyes. She smiled at her one last time and began singing to her.

“Hush now, quiet now, it’s time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now, quiet now, it’s time to go…”

Edited by The Nomming Trixie