Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finally got one of my friends into MLP

RollingPony

After a long time I finally got one of my friends to watch MLP and he liked it  :lol:

He is one of my most open minded friends so it was easy to convince him that it is a good show  :P

So have you ever gotten someone to watch MLP?

• Brohoof 4

Hah! Nope! I'm probably the most open-minded person I know in this highly conservative state of mine :lol: Only people I'm open about MLP with is my roommate (only because I live with him, he's my best friend, and he's on my top ten list of trusted people) and my brother. 

Outside the internet, I'm afraid of what people would think of me if they knew I love ponies. :(

Oh well. 

• Brohoof 2

I got one of my friends to watch it. I told him about the show, the characters and such, and now he's a proud brony. I also got my brother to watch the show and he liked it, but I don't think he's a brony... yet.

• Brohoof 1

Well for most of the people I know there would be a better chance of Hell freezing over than them becoming a brony, but one of my friends and my brother have watched a couple episodes and don't really like it 

• Brohoof 1

I got my friend to watch it two years ago and he is a fan. At first, when I told him that the show was awesome, he thought I was pulling his leg. After telling him I wasn't and that I am serious about this, he decided to give it a try. He liked it. In fact, his favorite pony is Applejack. :)

Outside the internet, I'm afraid of what people would think of me if they knew I love ponies. :(

Statistically, they won't care. Most ponies don't have a problem because watching My Little Pony has become so mainstream in most circles that it wouldn't bother anypony. No one I know or have come across has had a real problem with it. I'm glad that some ponies are able to convince others into watching it. I've had a couple ponies at least try it before which is good.

Well I'm trying my best but I still have to introduce him to the community ^_^   

Meh. We're all pretty welcoming people around these parts! :D If he's a brony and he'll be cool with us, then he's gonna be accepted, no matter what :D

I'll even roll out a welcome to him, if needed :D

• Brohoof 1

Statistically, they won't care. Most ponies don't have a problem because watching My Little Pony has become so mainstream in most circles that it wouldn't bother anypony. No one I know or have come across has had a real problem with it. I'm glad that some ponies are able to convince others into watching it. I've had a couple ponies at least try it before which is good.

I don't think you quite understand the statistic of my area. My hometown consists of about 400 people. You could fit everyone in my town in a single room.

Everyone goes to church 29 times a week.

Everyone is all about the 2nd Amendment.

Being gay is a one-way straight ticket to Hell.

Obama = Satan.

And my parents give me enough crap that I watch cartoons without knowing that I watch cartoon ponies. 

It's not that they're bad people. Actually, I like guns and dislike Obama and my thoughts on homosexuality are best saved for a different topic because I could write a whole page on that. I'll just leave that at while I don't agree with it, I don't hate gays. I might also add that I even have a couple gay friends. Anyway, everyone in my community has been great to me over the years. But I wouldn't even jokingly say that I like ponies. I don't even want to gauge their reactions. I wouldn't be disowned. But my mom has already found out about it once and she talked to me about it before I moved away for college. Let's just say it wasn't pretty...

I don't care about a general statistic. Nine times out of ten, bronies are outcasts and misfits in small conservative communities like mine. While I do hold plenty of conservative views, I'm probably the most open minded person in my community. There isn't a soul there who would even entertain the idea that someone my age could enjoy MLP. You're just gonna have to trust me on that one.

I don't care about a general statistic. Nine times out of ten, bronies are outcasts and misfits in small conservative communities like mine. While I do hold plenty of conservative views, I'm probably the most open minded person in my community. There isn't a soul there who would even entertain the idea that someone my age could enjoy MLP. You're just gonna have to trust me on that one.

Yes, I am not taking into account certain communities as the statistics would apply to a far greater number of people. In the millions, not hundreds. Ponies with such ignorant and hurtful points of view are not those that I would entertain knowing or liking. I hope that they are pooled together so that I may never know them or come across them because hateful people do exist in this world and they are there to be overcome and hopefully ignored.

I don't think any of my friends would watch MLP in a million years. ^_^ 

So no I haven't convinced anyone to watch it. Except if you count this one guy who I got to watch one episode (I think it was The Ticket Master) and he liked it. But I don't think he ever watched another episode. XD

Congradulations! It's a pretty cool feeling to get someone to get over society's teaching and watch the show. I spent a long time, but finally got my nephew to watch it, and he admited he liked it, and now he's telling me about episodes he watched that I never even asked him to watch. Maybe one day he'll be on this site too if you know what I mean.:)

• Brohoof 1