Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Voice Acting You've Ever Heard

Castle Bleck

(edited)

I decided I'm going to post Nyan Neko Sugar Girls now that I'm on a laptop rather than mobile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupTowgpVVo

Sure, it's intentionally bad(I think), but it's still bad.

That's the difference between us: you think it's intentionally bad, whereas I fervently hope it's intentionally bad.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

The English dub of Sailor Moon. Whoever was chosen to be voice director, must have fallen asleep on the job. And who's bright idea to give Luna an English accent? Even Sailor Moon Abridged spoofed the dreadful acting.

What surprised me is that two of the actors went on to voice in Thomas and the Magic Railroad, and another went on to do Yin Yang Yo.

Edited by Trekkard
  • Brohoof 1

There was a game released for the PS2 many many years ago called "RAD: Robot Alchemic Drive". I only played the demo disc of it but the voice acting was super-corny. Fortunately, I learned later on that it was intended to be corny, to make it seem more like a B-movie or an early anime dub.

This disgrace to the Zelda franchise. Enough said

Aww, come on. Hearing Link say "Great! I'll grab my stuff!" is priceless no matter how many times I hear it. ^_^

Aww, come on. Hearing Link say "Great! I'll grab my stuff!" is priceless no matter how many times I hear it. ^_^

Maybe. Depending on what type of person you are, the voicing in The Faces of Evil is deliciously entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by Geek0zoid Steven

the voicing in The Faces of Evil is deliciously entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

Totally agreed. I watched the Angry Video Game Nerd reviews of "Faces Of Evil" and "Wand Of Gamelon"...both of them seem exceptionally frustrating.

Most of the voice actors are either not into their performance, or most likely used the first take of them recording their lines, although there's a lot more wrong with it than just the voice acting.

Edited by Blackened