Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy insulting Pinkie Pie and Rarity

Akemi Homura

(edited)

In the new episode, we saw that Fluttershy said some nasty things about Pinkie and Rarity (link below). What did you think of this?

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 1

This made me cry inside... I had to bite my lip through the whole scene... It was WAY TOO HEARTBREAKING... I am glad that she didn't continue her spree afterwards though, I might have died!

Honestly, I didn't think they deserved to be insulted by Fluttershy near the end of the episode. I was so pissed that Fluttershy made my top two favorite ponies cry.

Pinkie and Rarity are also my top 2 ponies! That's why they kind of deserved that. Even though I know everypony has their bad sides and such... to watch them take advantage of random folk made my blood sort of soil.

I was pretty depressed by the way they acted. Not even just the main characters, the ponies trying to rip Fluttershy off and getting in her way on the bridge. I personally believe the spirit of Nightmare Moon temporarily came back and possessed everypony for a while.

Ponies are perfect... always perfect... sooo perfect...

I'm going to go curl up in a corner for a while.

• Brohoof 1

i was not expecting fluttershy to essentially cuss them out! i was like "WOAH! WHOA! that jsut happened!"

Felt pretty much the same way, didn't expect the whole over assertiveness to be taken that far...

this made me cry the first time I watched it xD

I'm not sure whether Fluttershy lost my respect or gained more, but she hurt 2 of my favorite ponies

Being able to use one's feminine wiles to one's advantage is actually quite the skill. Fluttershy needs to get with it.

That's not the point he was trying to make, though.

Rarity wasn't really being assertive, she was just taking advantage of someone.

• Brohoof 2

Being able to use one's feminine wiles to one's advantage is actually quite the skill. Fluttershy needs to get with it.

I still love Rarity, but to me, it just feels wrong for her to actually seduce someone just for asparagus, even if it's for a friend. To be perfectly honest, if a girl ever did this to me in real life, I'd be totally offended, especially if she never communicates with me again.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am kindof scared at how easily Fluttershy was reduced to this. Is she so insecure that she will start yelling at her friends after just a random self-help lecture? I think thats what made this the most emotional to me, the fact that her well-being is so fragile.

Edited by matau
  • Brohoof 1

That was a little cruel on Fluttershy's part. Im sure people do care about Pinkie's parties and Rarity's fashion. But that what you get for taking a class run by cross eyed goats and a manticore with funny catchphrases...

I thought it was hilarious... mainly due to the fact that everything she said was true. Its always nice to see rarity knocked down a peg;especially after she whored that asparagus away from that Nerd. Pinkie pie too... What's wrong with that pony raising the price of those tomatoes that SHE OWNED?; There isn't a tomoto price regulation law in ponyville, is there? They both got what was coming...

Watching Pinkie in tears is one of the hardest things a grown man can endure.

I say that with a straight face.

• Brohoof 5

Watching Pinkie in tears is one of the hardest things a grown man can endure.

I say that with a straight face.

You've got that right.

I don't usually react in a sad way to things that happen in any show, but that one moment was a bit of a mood killer.

I've watched the episode a few times since then, and it doesn't get any easier to watch that scene.

I understand that it took something dramatic to snap Fluttershy out of it.... But.... WHY!!!! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE PINKIE CRY!!

All of the mane 6 have their episodes where they act out of character, this was one of them, Fluttershy had no control over herself but then again she didn't need to verbally destroy Rarity and Pinkie's life.

(edited)

Why would they wear dresses to a public self-help seminar?

also, dresses are just for formal ocasions usually. XD :P Edited by Groo

(edited)

Honestly I would have had a bigger problem with the Rarity and Asparagus thing if the other Pony hadn't gotten his money back. He really didn't LOSE anything from it. Not the BEST message to send, but its not terrible either.

As for what Pinkie Pie did, I see nothing wrong with a good Bugs Bunny Allusion lol. I can see where the problem is coming from though.

Edited by NovaBioField