Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lavender_rhyme

I can't begin to understand how anyone could hate them. I know plenty of people that do, but I just don't know why.

po5187ea26.JPG

I too know many who dislike moths.

I generally have a fear of insects, so moths scare me a little even though I want to hug them.

I can safely say, you have more chance of a Kitten doing damage to you than a moth. There are a few dangerous ones in the jungle, but the rest are all fine.

If I was gentle enough, I would want a BIG one as a pet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacus_atlas

Oh I know that, but it's phobias aren't always rational.

I generally prefer the fluffy moths to Attucas and Lunar Moths.

Muslin%2Bmoth%252C%2BDrPhotoMoto-Flickr.

The sucky thing about moths is that you can't touch their wings, otherwise you damage them. The desire to stroke them hurts. ._.

We really need to start a club. I was starting to think I was the only one. We can call it Mothaholics.

Hello, my name is Hansel, and I'm a mothaholic.  

Seriously, I mean, except for annoying pantry moths. Those guys suck. 

Hey hey HEY!Don't be racist! Everymoth is equal here.

Hi Hansel. My name is DB, and I chased a moth today. It got away, and my feelings were hurt.

Hi DB. I know those feels, I accidental squished a moth once. Bad times... 

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

Ok I do not understand this moth thing at all and moths creep me out...even though aren't they supposed to be prettier than butterflies generally...or something? i don't think I know what I am talking about.

So everyone...what else can we chat about in here I know there is tons of stuff. What is your #1 non MLP fandom? 

mine is star wars!

post-24171-0-83098700-1391014632_thumb.jpg

Here are some more fun pictures from Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World.post-24171-0-59870100-1391015198_thumb.jpg

post-24171-0-13758900-1391015286_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I am a 22 year old female brony.  I am married to a 22 year old closet brony (it's all my fault :D )

It's been hard finding a niche in the fandom since I am...strange...which doesn't even count.  Too old fashioned for those my age, and there's just not enough 50+ bronies out there that aren't focused on their kids....

• Brohoof 1

I am a 22 year old female brony.  I am married to a 22 year old closet brony (it's all my fault :D )

It's been hard finding a niche in the fandom since I am...strange...which doesn't even count.  Too old fashioned for those my age, and there's just not enough 50+ bronies out there that aren't focused on their kids....

Hey come join us in the girls only thread :) my stallion is not quite a closet brony but he has asked to watch it with me and he has started asking questions to clarify things. such as how old the ponies are because shouldn't there be grown up horses in the show. hehehe it was a hilarious conversation. I also send him a pony picture everyday and he likes it. so who knows. How are you strange?

Hey come join us in the girls only thread :) my stallion is not quite a closet brony but he has asked to watch it with me and he has started asking questions to clarify things. such as how old the ponies are because shouldn't there be grown up horses in the show. hehehe it was a hilarious conversation. I also send him a pony picture everyday and he likes it. so who knows. How are you strange?

We have in depth philosophical discussions related to ponies...but that's not the strange part...

I am no artist, but it's hard to related to bronies who don't participate in history....It's such a pivotal part of 'me' that it's hard to converse with others here about old things when young folk are so focused on "new" things....I think I know of 3-4 other bronies who are into what I'm into on this forum, small number but at it's something. :P

Mine and his best friend have started watching it when I am not around. I think I've infected them. =)

• Brohoof 1

We have in depth philosophical discussions related to ponies...but that's not the strange part...

I am no artist, but it's hard to related to bronies who don't participate in history....It's such a pivotal part of 'me' that it's hard to converse with others here about old things when young folk are so focused on "new" things....I think I know of 3-4 other bronies who are into what I'm into on this forum, small number but at it's something. :P

I am a huge history buff I actually taught history in a high school. I am also a medical person that I have a medical degree. I have to a of interests! I also love having In depth conversations!