gaming What is Everypony's Favorite Pokemon and Type?

DarxDash

Favorite Type  

87 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite pokemon type?

• Normal
    • Fire
    • Water
    • Grass
    • Electric
    • Ice
    • Fighting
    • Poison
    • Ground
    • Flying
    • Psychic
    • Bug
    • Rock
    • Ghost
    • Dragon
    • Dark
    • Steel
    • Fairy

Shedinja all the way. It's just too weird not to like. Close second is flygon. Is it just me or do a bunch of gen. 3 fans like flygon for no apparent reason? I can't firgure out what makes it cool. I guess it's accessible early on in the games and it's sort of the only desert-themed dragon.

I usually get hate for it, but mine is Pikachu. ^^

Second would be Evee, though.

I love me some Evee. ^^ <3

Edited by Adorkable

• 4 weeks later...

Sawk. :D Ever since I used one during my 3-day Pokémon Black run, I fell in love with the grumpy blue demon. I love how early you can catch him in Black / White, (and to a lesser extent, X and Y) I love his design, I loved how powerful he is when you catch it, and a lot more. It was not long when he instantly became my favourite Pokémon after seeing him in the anime. *u* Also, I always had a soft spot for Fighting-type Pokémon. <3

My second favourite is Mienshao! I loved this thing the very first time I saw it. Her design is sooo cute. xP She is also a powerhouse when I used her in White. I also love ferrets, weasels, so she became an instant favourite. Oh, and I love her pre-evolution, Mienfoo.

• 3 weeks later...

I have many, one in each category:

General:

A tie between Zangoose and Luxray. *Rest in Peace, Electra...*

Legendary:

Jirachi, they're actually my all-time favorite.

Starter:

It was Meganium for a long time, but then it became Delphox.

cK1STl0.gif

For me, Sableye has gotta be my favorite. No idea why.  :yay:

I don't really favor any legendary though, I mean sure they're powerful; I just don't really use 'em much.

(edited)

My old post sucked, so TOP 3 GO:

1. Reuniclus

I love this thing so much. It's adorable, has amazing special stats, is pretty bulky, and has one of the best abilities in the game, Magic Guard.

2. Togekiss

I used this thing in Platinum. How good is it? It almost swept the Ice type gym. That's how good. It has amazing special attack and defense, anf decent speed. Not to mention the classic Paraflinch antics.

3. Starmie

What a great Pokémon. Mine can sweep the X/Y Elite Four. It's speedy and has great sp. atk, as well as a great movepool (Psychic, Thunderbolt, Surf, Ice Beam is mine's moveset).

I like all Pokémon, I just like these three the most.

Honorable mention: Weezing. It beat Iris's Haxorus by burning it and then just sitting there. Thank you, Rocky Helmet.

Edited by Callisto

I'd probably have to go with Alakazam.  Not Mega-Alakazam though, that beard just looks so stupid to me...  That's okay though, because I like Magic Guard as an ability better anyways.  I'm also suddenly getting a fondness for Aerodactyl (more specifically, its mega-form).  As for legendaries, it's easily Ho-oh.  I don't know why, but I just really like it's design and the lore behind it (and Sacred Fire is amazing).  I want to try and get a Regenerator Ho-oh at some point, but I don't have the poke radar.

My favorite has always been a tie between Diglett and Vulpix.

Vulpix because it has personal meaning. My brother gave me my first card (Vulpix), his old Gold version (Vulpix was the first Pokemon on his team), and a plushie (Vulpix) before he left for college. I asked him why he always gave me gifts involving Vulpix, and he said because I remind him of it. Whatever that means  :lol:  I've always had one on my team.

Diglett is my other favorite because to me it represents the idea of human potential. There are endless possibilities of what Diglett could be, since no one has ever seen it in its entirety. No one knows what Diglett looks like below the surface, like how we tend to judge others without knowing what is below the surface.

Maybe I'm overthinking things though  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1