Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rank The Mane 6! Who's the funniest?

ZukoIsBestPony

I was going to try to make a list...but honestly they all make me crack up hysterically most every episode. My fav pony is Pinkie Pie most of the time so she I guess would be the top laughter pony with all others to follow depending on the episode. For me AppleJack is prob the least funny though.  

• Brohoof 1

1- Pinkie Pie (Her craziness is funny)

2- Twilight Sparkle (When she gets worried and acts all crazy)

3- Rainbow Dash (Her fails and how she tries to cover them)

4- Rarity (Her drama queen act is funny)

5- Applejack (In party of one episode it was funny how she lied)

6- Fluttershy (Flutterguy voice made me laugh)

• Brohoof 1

Ranking from funniest to least funny: 

1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Rarity
  3. Pinkie Pie
  4. Rainbow Dash
  5. Fluttershy
  6. Applejack

I don't know about all this but did you see apple jack in fillie vanillia, her back and forth with big mac?that was comedy.

I think rainbow dash with the exclusion of daring don't has been the least funny in season 4.

fallowed by flutters, than rarity ( I wanted to rank her higher for striking pinkie but that was more  amusing than funny),

AJ, Twilight, than pinkie.

twilight has ironically enough been sorta under used as the focus,

I guess that's not really a gripe I guess.  It's a good balance that the show is better off for.  I think?

1. Rarity ~ Her tantrums never fail to make me laugh.

2. AppleJack ~ For the moments of humor AppleJack had, they all hit home with me. Especially "Chocolate milk!" and when she knew what was happening all along in Filli Vanilli.

3. Pinkie Pie ~ Reasons are obvious.

4. Twilight ~ Reasons similar to Rarity; her overreactions are great.

5. FlutterShy ~ FlutterShy has had some great moments but nothing so funny that I would put her higher. Then again I ROFL at "You're FACE!"

6. RainbowDash ~ I don't think Rainbow is funny at all.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Ok fine since we are going for funnies and not awesomeness or radicalness here is my list:

1) Pinkie Pie -reason- breaking the 4th wall

2) Rarity -reason- its funny when she "complains"

3) Applejack -reason- because of her laugh

4) Twilight -reason- for making a big deal out of nothing

5) Rainbow Dash - because of her laugh

6) Fluttershy -reason- none 

• Brohoof 1

Depends on the episode really...They all have their funny moments. Overall, Pinkie Pie is the obvious choice, but she had a stint there *coughseason3cough* where it was all really dry and bad.

I love this show for it's overall humor. I can't really rank it.

1. Pinkie Pie (Obviously)

2. Rainbow Dash (her facial expressions towards the royal guards)

3. Rarity (whenever something minor is lost, her cry on a fainting couch gets me going. Its like it happens all the time)

4. Fluttershy (yay.......that so funny).

5. Twilight (She's an egghead)

6. Applejack (I barely see anything funny from her, tbh)

"Who's the funniest?"

Really?

Isn't it supposed to be Pinkie Pie? xD

People can have different senses of humor than what the show defines as funny. That said:

1. Rainbow Dash. My humor primarily revolves around sarcasm, and Dashie is typically the best and most overt about calling her friends out when she's in a scene.

2. Pinkie. Because of her tendency to do ironic things. Inherently, not on purpose.

3. AJ. Her humor is very straight faced, but she's quite good at blunt punchlines to a scene.

4. Twilight. Rainbow Dash to a lesser degree, as far as I recall.

5. Rarity. She's has her moments of dry humor, but most of the time she's too proper to be funny.

6. Fluttershy. NOTHING.

• Brohoof 1

1. Pink horse

2. White horse

3. Purple horse

4. Yellow horse

6.  all the horses

Your argument is invalid.

• Brohoof 2

1. Applejack - No, I'm serious. That's what made me start liking her in the first place. She's really got an excellent sense of sarcasm.

2. Rainbow Dash - When it comes to laughing at ponies rather than with them, Rainbow Dash is hilarious. Seeing her suffer or say random inconsequential stuff always amuses me. I love the character, I really do... but that doesn't make me laugh any less at her antics in Mare Do Well!

3. Everyone else - Is funny only situationally and with specific jokes. Maybe Twilight, then everyone else? Dunno.

• Brohoof 3

• 6 years later...

1: Pinkie. she was designed to be funny.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           2: Rainbow dash. I just find her really funny at times.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         3: Twilight. just like dash, shes actually funny at times, just like in the episode ''lesson zero''                                                                                                                                                            4: Rarity. i just find her drama queen side really funny .-.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     5: fluttershy. More cute then funny, she's a little funny but not as funny as the other 4.                                                                                                                                                                      6: Applejack. i just don't find her funny whatsoever. 

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...