Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Survival: The new world (RP)

Scribblegroove

Diego stared at the pictures of the new world. He didn't see the open grasslands, or the high mountains, or the blue sky. What he noticed was the absence of ponies. Where were they all? Could it be true that the eight of them really were the last remaining ponies in all of Equestria? When he saw the boat, he was startled. Maybe it wasn't true, and there were others. He agreed with Neuro that the best thing to do was to contact these survivors, whoever they might be.

Diego ignored Golden Shield. He thought the pony was arrogant and pompous and too full of his own importance to be worth bothering with. Diego was also sick and tired of the pony and others assuming he was stupid. While Diego hadn't gotten very far with school, due to being shunned and isolated, he was far from stupid. Diego had street smarts instead of book smarts, and felt that street smarts and survival techniques would be far more useful to the group than reading books or pontificating about what somepony with a small mind thought of everypony else.

Watching the group just starring at the screens. He decided to see what all the fuss was about and took a quick peek. Nothing surprising to him. Remote area, that's all he saw. He backed up and let the two ponies who had clearly put themself ahead of everypony else. He glanced around, Diego.....doing the same thing he was, avoiding the two snobs in his mind. Short circuit didn't want to affiliate himself with the two, because of the fact that he could just end up in another argument. His kind, and their kind didn't mix. To bad it was a apocalyptic sceniro, or else he would've been long gone.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutaway moved around the room, searching every corner. But when he searched below the bunk beds, he felt something boxy. When he pulled the unknown object out, he found it was just audio tapes. There was, coincidentally, a tape recorder as well. He hesitated, reading the first one. Year 58, 16 Oct, Third Era.

Cutaway blinked. That was the day the Disaster happened, if he remembered correctly. What was an audio log doing here? He inserted the tape into the recorder. The audio tape spun in working condition. At first, there was static. Seconds later, there was a voice.

"Just another day at work at the hospital. Got more patients coming in than unusual. Guess I will have to work overtime with the other doctors to get this done...forgot to note, this is the fourth week I've kept this audio diary. I didn't really say why. Probably so I can express my thoughts freely, and I find an non-living object to be an ideal companion" - the ground suddenly rumbles and some crashing can be heard in the background; beeping can be heard - "Wait, what? Earthquake? Augh, got to hide, got to hide..."

*Click* The tape ended there, and Cutaway extracted it out. Feeling the room was getting claustrophobic, Cutaway slid the door open, while listening to the second tape. This one said: Year 59, 28 Jun, Third Era.

"I've been assigned to work for Vault 65 after they found out I was a former doctor in the Sunrise Hospital. I feel a bit scared. They didn't tell me where my parents and friends went, what happened to my home, anything. Just told me to work on Patient 04. I don't know how to do all this; I'm a diagnostic doctor, not a scientist. But then again, I have nowhere to go, so I might as well get adapted here...[/i]

*Click* Cutaway was now walking down the East Hallway. When he extracted the second tape, he noticed a number on a cloth sleeve on his right. Patient 08. That meant that the group was most likely Patients. One of them was bound to be 04. Cutaway listened to the final tape, listed Year 62, 6 Dec, Third Era.

"Hey, if anyone can hear me, this is Vault 65. Our supplies are near depletion and we are undergoing an evacuation process, to where, we are not sure. We have decided to abandon the Patients, even though it pains to think that these Patients could be our only hope. We have decided to relocate hopefully to Vault 35, though we are uncertain of its activity. Everything has been prepared. And whoever is reading this, we are no longer here. Farewell."

*Click* Vault 35. He can find assistance there. Cutaway immediately dashed to find a map, which was easily found in an unlocked office. He searched for Vault 35. Cutaway found it directly northwest-west of Vault 65, and a compass with it as well. Taking a nearby backpack, he packed the items into his bag, and finally found an emergency axe hanging on the wall. He tied it to his backpack, and made his journey westward, escaping the Vault.

@

(The door to the exit doesn't open... There is only one exit.) 

Neuro was looking at the others and was thinking. He thought of something kept a emotionless face. "I think we should all go outside right now... We need to fire up this flare and see what we can find. We can turn back to the vault later. What do you think? I think we should pack up for a short trip now..." He said. He walked towards the middle room again, leaving the control room. He saw Cutaway approach the main exit. "You're not going anywhere without unlocking that door first. We need to stick together... What makes you want to go so badly? Did you see a ghost?" He laughed and then turned to everyone, including Golden Shield and Gentle Secret.

"Right, I don't want to take 'authority' as Golden Shield keeps accusing me of, so I will just state the obvious, and you can decide what to do with it." He started. He took a deep breath and then continued. "Outside there seem to be survivors, pretty far away. I believe that if we fire this flaregun..." He held the cylinder up with his magic, "... they should be able to see it, even from this distance. Not only that, but I believe that we should all go outside just to see what is out there ourselves and get some fresh air." He stopped talking and waited for the other's reactions.

@@Scribblegroove, "Finally, you're talking sense!" Diego said as Neuro began talking about leaving the vault. "Seeing as I've been saying that all this time. I mean, we've been locked in here for countless years. It's a natural instince to yearn for the fresh air of outside, not to curl up inside the cage and revel in it."

He turned to Short Circuit.

@@Thepumpkinking, "I'll stick with you, buddy," he said to the other stallion. "Looks like we're two of a kind. I'm not one for using long words and trying to make myself sound more clever than everypony else, or looking down on other ponies, so I think we'll get along just fine."

@@Scribblegroove

As Golden Shield and Gentle Secret where walking away from the others, he could hear Neuro's voice echo through the hallway. Due to a combination of being too far away to properly hear and not wanting to listen to any more of his idiotic rants, Golden Shield ignored the sound completely. "I am sure he has enough sense to stay within this metal trap, so his words are only a distraction." 

@@Demirari

He turned to look  into Gentle Secret's eyes and said, "you are cautious and intelligent, I was right to trust you. Come let us talk of the direction that chaos has forced upon us. I have the oddest of urges telling me the solution of our query lies within this supposed Omnine corporation. To me we have a choice, we could either wander this metal asylum to see if we chance upon some damning information or we could find a spot of isolation and contemplate a course of action. Alas, I know naught of metal trinkets and electrical contraptions, I trust you to lead the way."

"While we venture to our shrouded destination, there is something of myself I feel that I must tell you. I trust that you will not betray my honesty? What am I thinking, a kind mare such as yourself would never do such a thing. When I was but a young colt, it seems to me to be a different lifetime. Every weekend I would venture to town square, and sit upon the benches lying there. Old and wise men would come and go and sit beside me, and we would play of the game chess. Everyday I would hold three or four simultaneous games, and win everyone of them. I do not remember ever losing, but I am sure it must have happened once or twice."

"A small crowd would begin to gather as I moved those little wood pieces. Eventually, the stories of a child chess 'prodigy' had reached the furthest corners of Canterlot. One day I had even attracted a high ranking captain of the royal guard, his name eludes me, it will come to me. He watched me for a couple days and then he offered me a position within the royal guard. I was young and foolish and dreamt of knights and heroes. I accepted the offer without realizing the bitter-sweet honey that laced his tongue."

"I was not trained as others where, in swords and shields, bravado and might. I was trained to think in a logical manner at all times. My sleep was deprived, my stomach starved and strangled, and still I was expected to be calm, collected and ingenious. My failures where punished harshly, and I was moulded into a strategist. Always hatching a master plan, constantly attempting to outwit everpony around me. I was cold, devious, and would do anything for the greater good. I was meticulous, relentless and merciless. I was good at what I did, possibly even the best. I still am."

"Through the years, I have tried to cure this poison that plagued my mind. It still corrupts me as much as when I was a colt. Above all else, I am a shield. If you trust in me, and work beside me, I will protect you no matter what. I hope that you do not reject me after learning what a beast I truly am, although I will not blame you if you do."

"Now please, if you choose to say at my side, tell me where it is that we are going, and mayhaps divulge a little of yourself so that I may see you through a clearer light."

After finishing his speech, Golden Shield started looking at his surroundings, and noticed a puddle of liquid on the floor. "watch your step my dear, I would't want your shimmering hooves to become spoiled." He then noticed that the the puddle was green and that more of the foul liquid was dripping from the ceiling. He also noticed a strange noise coming from directly above him, although he couldn't put his hoof on what exactly it was. "How curious..." Golden Shield said as his voice trailed off.  

Edited by Golden Shield

Josh was growing tired of the silly bickering and analysing so he walked away towards the supplies. He wished to get a few things to help him in case making it back to the vault became impossible. He put on a jacket with a hood and then awkwardly put a backpack on the floor with his mouth. Getting a few empty jars, a small knife, a tree tap and a empty bottle into the backpack he turned and then walked towards the exit and sat by there unsure if what to do next but willing to follow.

Cutaway stopped when he once again saw the group. Damn it...he didn't want to see them here. Was this the only Vault exit? "I found the possible location of another Vault when you were talking with each other," he said. "Vault 87. It's north of here, and I found an audio log claiming that the ponies, if they're still alive, evacuated there."

It was a half-truth. Cutaway didn't know if Vault 87 was inhabited or not, but he had better chances with 35. It was closer to the Vault then here, however, so he might have to head there anyway. He needed to draw them away so he could find the Vault himself. Cutaway hid the map and compass from view, inside his backpack. "So based on the information I got from the log, we may have to head north. We have good chances of finding assistance there. We better pack up on some supplies before we leave." Cutaway produced a compass, showing it to the group. "And we have directions as well." 

Gentle Secret maneuvered around the pool of unknown liquid. Glancing at it a bit, she spoke, "I'm an explorer of sorts, I traverse throughout the world for artifacts and many other things. Most important of those are ancient tomes that hold the contents of Magic or anything related to the field."

Then she stopped for a moment, a small memory flashed through her mind before she continued, "I traveled with a small group totaling up to four ponies, including myself. And as a small exploration team, we of course would encounter dangers and opponents. That would be all I would reveal of myself for now. And thank you for forewarning me of the liquid."

"And fear not that I would abandon you from the information you have revealed to me." Gentle Secret spoke assuringly. It would be foolish to immediately reject an individual based on what they had said.

Then her ears flickered a bit at the noises and the dripping, "A bust in the pipe systems or some sorts?" She wondered, then a small crystal needle formed next to her as her horn lightly glowed. Always expect for the worst.

@@Scribblegroove, "Finally, you're talking sense!" Diego said as Neuro began talking about leaving the vault. "Seeing as I've been saying that all this time. I mean, we've been locked in here for countless years. It's a natural instince to yearn for the fresh air of outside, not to curl up inside the cage and revel in it."

He turned to Short Circuit.

@@Thepumpkinking, "I'll stick with you, buddy," he said to the other stallion. "Looks like we're two of a kind. I'm not one for using long words and trying to make myself sound more clever than everypony else, or looking down on other ponies, so I think we'll get along just fine."

"Ya I doubt you and I will have any issues" he said. He looked around "so are we heading out or not?" He questioned the group. He would definetly love to get some fresh air, and possibly a good stretch in his stiff legs. It felt like he had been cramped up in that bod for such a long time. But the question that kept running through his mind was, had his parents survived all this....or did time take them away...or the monsters that could still be out there. He had suppressed the emotion of fear so the others couldn't see his fright.

@@Thepumpkinking, "Well, I say that we ought to go out there, if only to see for ourselves what this new world is like," Diego said. "I say that there's no point in hiding in here the whole time. The ponies who put us here would be laughing their guts out if they knew we were just cowering inside this place where they put us. And if any monsters come, I'll fight them. I've been looking out for myself all my life."

@@Thepumpkinking, "Well, I say that we ought to go out there, if only to see for ourselves what this new world is like," Diego said. "I say that there's no point in hiding in here the whole time. The ponies who put us here would be laughing their guts out if they knew we were just cowering inside this place where they put us. And if any monsters come, I'll fight them. I've been looking out for myself all my life."

"Don't worry I'll be fine" said short circuit looking at his hoof, electricity sparked all around it for a split second. "Been a while since I've been able to do something worth while, let's let the egg heads have their fun, we'll head out on our own. Just scouting for them, just to see what's out there" he said enthusiastically.

@@Thepumpkinking, "Good idea," Diego replied. "They'll thank us for it, later. Let them waste their time trying to act all clever, while we go out and actually do something useful. We don't need to go far, just look about and see what sort of place this is. We won't find that out sitting in here."

Golden Shield stared at the mysterious green fluid as he responded to Gentle Secret. "An explorer? Sounds tedious. I am more of a nomadic hermit lost in the violent seas of contemplation." He looked up at her and smiled, "I think I have won her trust. She will be a powerful ally, even if she may be a bit weak hearted." He saw a crystal needle floating in the air beside Gentle Secret. With a chuckle he asked "now what is it you plan on doing with that?" 

"I joke, but the art of conjuration does capture my interest greatly. To most scholarly unicorns it is rather simple, but to me it prances away from my grasp." He glanced back at the liquid and felt the irrepressible urge to study it, unfortunately time was not on his side. "excuse me for a moment."

He took a step toward the puddle and felt his horn heat with the aura of magic. The walls of the hallway faded away, objects and materials disappeared, and he even forgot that Gentle Secret was standing beside him. To Golden Shield, the only thing in the world was the green liquid. He could see, smell and feel it, in a state of hyper awareness. Sweat dribbled down his forehead as the fluid began to raise from the floor, forming a ball in the air. He could feel the viscosity, the weight, the touch and the pungent aroma. The liquid began to dance in circles, through the air and began to grow warmer, then cooler. Golden Shield felt himself grow weary as he began to understand the nature of the liquid. It all was starting to make sense, soon he would learn what it truly---

A blinding pain ripped through his horn, and sent Golden Shield sprawling backwards, and he fell on his back with a grunt of pain. The heat of his horn ebbed, as the liquid dropped to the floor with a violent splash. He lifted his hoofs to cover his own eyes, in a vain attempt to ease the pain. It felt as if he was just hit by a train. 

Edited by Golden Shield

Gentle Secret watched what Golden Shield was doing with a sense of fascination and wonder. Both were stemmed from what Golden Shield was exactly doing. Especially the concentration on the unknown liquid that was pooling on the ground, due to the leaking ceiling.

Then Gentle Secret's eyes widen when Golden Shield fell backwards. Feeling a sense of concern of Golden Shield and his apparent problem with his horn, she spoke, "You alright?" There was concern laced with her voice. A concern for a friend or fellow being and nothing higher or lower.

Gentle Secret wasn't sure how to recast to what happened to Golden Shield.Instinctively, she spoke some words in Latin, summoning a large time. It opened by her magic and was racing along before stopping at a certain page. It was in Chapter XI, sets of spells designed to comfort an unicorn horn. That was as far as she got before her more rational mind to her that this wasn't the best to use a spell due to the unknown liquid and events that followed.

It'll be best to wait for a proper response before she casts a spell. The liquid could easily have a side effect that could make magic lethal or an annoyance to the host or the caster. Her more instinctive side was crushed by her logical and rational mind as she crouched down beside Golden Shield, concerned and cautious.

Edited by Demirari

@@Thepumpkinking, "Good idea," Diego replied. "They'll thank us for it, later. Let them waste their time trying to act all clever, while we go out and actually do something useful. We don't need to go far, just look about and see what sort of place this is. We won't find that out sitting in here."

"Alright then let's do this" said the Pegasus. He quickly got to the exit door, and examined it. A weird cutie mark, with a large wheel that needed to be twisted to unlock the said door. (Correct me if I'm mistaken) he looked at it and put both hoofs on the wheel,leaning them on the levers of the wheel. Twisting it, as it twisted air pressure screamed as the locks and the door came loose, and slowly it open, with warm air coming through from the door way. Giving short circuit, the smell of the vegetation on the outside.

(If scribblegroove has any problems with this, tell me and I'll edit this post. Don't wanna mess with any plans that you have, and end up looking ignorant :P )

Josh got bored sitting by the exit and eavesdropped on the conversation between short circuit and Diego. He decides he would follow them out of the vault. He stood to the side as short circuit opened the door. As the air came I'm he smiled and inhaled deeply. The fresh air felt good on his skin and he stepped a little closer waking towards short circuit and the opening door

(I'll also change if we are not to weave yet sorry)

Edited by Guest

(Ooc message: it's ok to leave and fire the flare, but stay within about 30 metres from the exit... Don't go explore yet. This is because I am going to be gone for a few hours so I can't GM. I would appreciate if you'd stay inside though, but if you really want you can go outside...)

@@Scribblegroove, Ooc: That's all we're doing at the moment, anyway. xD

@@Thepumpkinking, Diego stepped outside with Short Circuit. He took a deep breath of fresh air, and felt a lot better. "We won't go far right now," he said. "We still need to recover from the imprisonment before we go too far."

Diego's legs still felt a bit stiff and he knew he wasn't up to travelling far just yet. Just to be outside and out the cage was enough for now.

@@Josh Riordan,

Diego noticed another pony, the one with the strange horn like growths on his head, walking towards them. At least somepony had the guts to walk out the door...

Pain pounded through Golden Shield's head and ebbed through his body. The pain was intolerable; he was barely hanging on, and it never seemed to improve. He tried to remain motionless, movement only exacerbated his condition. He wasn't sure how long it was until the pounding became bearable, it might have been seconds, minutes or hours. To Golden Shield it was far too long to comprehend. 

He moved his hooves away from his eyes, and the grim environment of the metal hallway slowly came into vision. He was startled to see Gentle Secret crouched beside him with a concerned expression on her face. Instinctively, he jumped away from her, sending  a wave of pain through his head. "I... I, I am fine," he said to her. His voice was weak and raspy and scratched his throat on the way up. "Just give me a second."

Golden Shield was content to lay there for a while, slowly feeling his mind grow sharper in its currently hazy state. Eventually it got to a point where he could tolerate it, and slowly forced himself up on his hooves. "At least that was not for nothing. This fluid needs to be examined." He slowly put one hoof in front of the other. His steps where weak and shaky. Golden Shield almost bumped into Gentle Secret; he had forgotten that she was there.

"That liquid... is coming from somewhere. Looks like from directly above us. Must find a staircase. Lead the way. I will follow. Must find the source." His throat was raw by this point, and his head still screamed in pain. "I am okay, just need a minute to think and recover."   

Edited by Golden Shield

"Alright then," Gentle Secret responded, getting up from her crouched position. At first, she was confused with the reaction that she got from Golden Shield, leaping away and all of that. But she putted that to the back of her mind as she started walking.

Taking a few guesses and luck on her part, Gentle Secret managed to find a staircase. She moved forward slowly and cautiously, not wanting to take chances in this still unknown and unexplored Vault that the corporation had kidnapped and held them in. Moving forward, she had her small crystal needle by her side, she checked the ground and the ceiling to make sure that there was no more of those unknown liquids dripping from the ceiling.

Taking the first few steps up, she stopped and spoke, "Alright found one, as you may or may not have noticed. Can you walk up the stairways without any support?" Gentle Secret wanted to know if Golden Shield could walk up these staircases without any outside support. 

To put it lightly, Golden Shield felt like crap. His legs threatened to give out from under him and his head pounded with every step he took. He forced himself forward, and to pay attention to his surroundings. Only the promise of an answer was enough to keep him driven. He followed Gentle Secret until they had reached a staircase. She then asked him  a question that alarmed him,

"Alright found one, as you may or may not have noticed. Can you walk up the stairways without any support?" 

Golden Shield looked up at her, "she thinks I am weak. Showing weaknesses promotes trust, appearing weak promotes betrayal."  He then said, "of course, of course. I am not so very fragile." He then slowly started to climb the steps. They were nothing short of an ordeal, but eventually he persisted.

At the top of the stairs, he turned to Gentle Secret and said, "743 paces south, 152 paces West, 436 paces South and 79 paces East. That is where the source should be." With a chuckle he said, "I am not so very fragile." He immediately regretted laughing, as it quickly turned into a large fit of coughing. After he recovered, he said "follow me."

Golden Shield lead Gentle Secret through hallways, rooms small and large until they had retraced the steps they took on the lower floor. He saw nothing of interest, just more the same mechanics and materials that seemed to permeate the whole building. They meant nothing to Golden Shield. They had reached a large door with "Omnine Corp" written on it, that same logo that was Neuro's cutie mark, and the letters "UCF" written in large bold print.

For moment, Golden Shield forgot the pain that racked his mind, as he tried to solve this puzzle. "The source of the spill should be just behind these doors. But what does UCF mean," he paused and sighed, "how curious. I think it is rather safe to assume that the fluid is made by none other than Omnine Corp, so this UCF must be somehow related to the liquid. The liquid that reacted violently to my own magic. That made me unable to wield that very magic, and unable to preform any action."

It suddenly hit Golden Shield, everything became obvious. "The fluid was meant specifically to restrain Unicorns, the magic users. Therefore UCF can only mean one thing: Unicorn Containment Facility, and that is why they had to hide it in an acronym. This metal construct isn't a haven, it is a prison. I need to see inside to confirm my suspicions."

He tried to open the door with his hoof, but it was locked. Subsequently he tried to open it with magic, to only have a blinding pain rip through his horn and down his body. He only just remembered his condition. He looked at Gentle Secret, "is there anyway you can open it? 

Gentle Secret inspected the door for a second. It appears to be very well secured, using more mechanical and technological means than a simple lock. Which of course would be rather oblivious and smart. After a while of inspecting it and doing some guess work, she stepped back. It appears to be largely mechanical and would have to opened by spell means and such. It would probably also take some energy to do, considering the rather complex mechanism.

Gentle Secret's horn glowed for a second before another tome was summoned, the previous one disappeared back to where it came from. The tome quickly flipped, being as gentle as possible to avoid any damage to it. It soon stopped to a special section, reading it quickly, she prepared for the spell. It'll take a while for her to unlock the door, in the meantime, it'll leave her vulnerable to her surroundings. Soon the spell was ready and quickly used, diving Gentle Secret into the inner workings.

Move this, twist that, repeat, and other many functions. Gentle Secret's eyes were closed in concentration and she continued to unlock the door. After a while, she was nearly done with unlocking the door. A single sweat dripped from her forehead as she continued on. The sweat was more from concentration than anything else, after all, the mechanism of the door was designed so that one would have to focus on many points at once, than one single point. Then a small click.

"I do believe I managed to unlock the door," Gentle Secret spoke after her horn stopped glowing and the spell died off. Giving the door a small tug, just a tiny one in case there was any further security features that wasn't present. The door moved slowly, moving a few millimeters before increasing into the centimeters.  Hopefully she didn't accidentally set off a security feature. 

@Pripyat Pony @Josh Riordan @Thepumpkinking

As the thee stallions stepped outside, they could see the pines rising high above them, reaching for the sky in and seemingly holding it up. The trees seemed natural, and so did everything else. It seemed like they were very deep inside a forest. There were birds whistling, but everything else was silent as the grave. There was no wind as well, so there wasn't any sound of the trees waving in the wind. There seemed to be nothing living in the area.

The exit lead straight to a small open spot in the forest. You could say it was large enough for a small helicopter to land. There were a few things outside. First there was some kind of concrete shed with a heavy blast proof door, and there were a few antennas and satellites set up on the entrance of the vault. The entrance of the vault seemed to simply be a recrangle that diagonally went into theground immediately. All in all there was not much to see of what was really down there. Everything was made of white concrete, and the OMNINE logo was on just about everything.

Neuro saw the three stallions go outside. He encouraged the others to come as well.

"Come on, lets all go outside and have some fresh air." He said to them.

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@Scribblegroove, Ooc: That's all we're doing at the moment, anyway. xD

@@Thepumpkinking, Diego stepped outside with Short Circuit. He took a deep breath of fresh air, and felt a lot better. "We won't go far right now," he said. "We still need to recover from the imprisonment before we go too far."

Diego's legs still felt a bit stiff and he knew he wasn't up to travelling far just yet. Just to be outside and out the cage was enough for now.

@@Josh Riordan,

Diego noticed another pony, the one with the strange horn like growths on his head, walking towards them. At least somepony had the guts to walk out the door...

Short circuit walked out. It felt good to be outside, surprisingly good. He looked at Diego "rest? Who needs rest, we've been asleep in those pods for celestial knows how long." He said looking around, doing a 360 just to see all the little things. It felt like it was just yesterday since he's been outside. But, it felt so good to be outside, rather then in that little cage that had his sanity in solitude. "Bring it on!" He shouted at the sky excitingly.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

Josh followed the two out cautiously and then smiled widely widely beginning to study the vegetation. He looked around at the herbs looking for anything he recognised. Finding. Only small amount he took them carefully with his mouth and stuffed them into various jacket pockets.

Short circuit walked out. It felt good to be outside, surprisingly good. He looked at Diego "rest? Who needs rest, we've been asleep in those pods for celestial knows how long." He said looking around, doing a 360 just to see all the little things. It felt like it was just yesterday since he's been outside. But, it felt so good to be outside, rather then in that little cage that had his sanity in solitude. "Bring it on!" He shouted at the sky excitingly.

He jumped suddenly and turned frightened. Seeing that it was only short circuit he started laughing loudly at himself and walked over to the short circuit and Diego