What is the grossest thing that you have seen/experienced?

Venomous

Seen

• Worms in cat shit/vomit.
  • Maggots in a laundry hamper.
  • My dad's tobacco spit in a bottle.

Experienced

• Bad macaroni and cheese.
  • Rotten orange juice.
  • Getting a stool sample for a tapeworm test.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Worst thing? Seeing people being... ripped apart. I'm not gonna go into detail but you know it was pretty awful.

(edited)

The time I puked up beef stroganoff. That was....fun. 

Also the many times I've gone to use a public bathroom only to see a huge mess all over the toilet and of what I won't say.

Edited by Lucky Bolt

(edited)

We had a bunch of stray puppies out in the country. Mom finally decided that it was the day to haul them into town after they had gotten out and we were missing two. On the way there, one of the puppies launch vomited rotten animal parts, including a friggin leg, all over the back seat. It was the longest drive into town ever and all I remember after that was hanging my head out the window and watching the gravel speed by, trying to think of anything other than what just happened...

Edited by Totally Mirage

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

since I work at an hospital, there's too much of that to keep track in my memories zone...or the fact I have to clean patients...yeah. (still not used to it)

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

(edited)

A little girl barfed all over me at work once. It's bad enough seeing barf, or issuing barf, but wearing someone else's recycled lunch is quite another matter. :yuck:

Edited by Darth Theta

All I'm going to say, is that it's not even remotely close to being appropriate for this website.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.