• Asus
    • LG
    • HP
    • ZTE
    • Motorola
    • HTC
    • Nokia
    • Other

Although right now I own a HTC phone, I much prefer Nokia. My family is planning on upgrading our phones soon, as their iPhone 4s (not the 4S!) are showing the hardware's age and cannot keep up with iOS 7, and my phone is beginning to show signs of wear and tear after one year. When we do upgrade I'll be getting a Nokia Lumia Icon. At least then I'll be getting full manufacturer support instead of the half-assed support HTC currently employs, along with a whole range of other, better features.

Samsung. I've always had nothing but good experiences with their products, phones or otherwise. I also prefer plastic, and oled screens, not to mention my personal phones have been the Note series because I love having the stylus to quickly write notes and stuff. A separate capacitive stylus isn't anywhere close to being the same.

I had an iPhone 4s, but only ever used it as an iPod. Sold it after iOS 7 was released because it really left me unimpressed and overall hating it.

Edited by The Mane-iac

HTC for me, but Samsung and Blackberry are also pretty cool in my book. ;)

My current phone is an HTC One, and I love it! Though I pretty much just use it for keeping in touch with my family, listening to music, and watching Youtube videos when I just feel like laying down. :P

I am not brand loyal, I don't think me or anyone else here has used enough phones for a good amount of time to really form a good judgement. Of course most of you are going to say Samsung, because they hold a huge ass market share.

But I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Reverb (Poor mans version of the Galaxy), I have used ZTE (Android), Huawei (Android), HTC (Windows, but not Phone 7), and Kyocera (Dumb flip phone, and bar phone) in the past. Other than the limited features I really enjoyed my old Windows phone the most.

Edited by TorqueEffect

Samsung.

In my retrospect, Samsung has delivered and never failed any task I got from them to reliable connections and technology. I always choose their brand compared to the mainstream and not too great ones like Apple.

Next to samsung, sony is also a good option as well, but Samsung all the way for your everyday needs.

Samsung.

In my retrospect, Samsung has delivered and never failed any task I got from them to reliable connections and technology. I always choose their brand compared to the mainstream and not too great ones like Apple.

Next to samsung, sony is also a good option as well, but Samsung all the way for your everyday needs.

Samsung is Mainstream though, a large majority of Android users have Samsung phones, and they are always of the Galaxy name badge.

Samsung is Mainstream though, a large majority of Android users have Samsung phones, and they are always of the Galaxy name badge.

While that may be partially true, apple is more mainstream dude.

Hence why everyone else has I pads, I pods, getting a newer version of the same thing every year or so. 

Yeah, even though Samsung might be too, at least they are better at almost anything apple can handle, if not better.