Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post what you're wearing right now!

Commander Frost

So apparently today is 'Derpy Day', so I decided to put on my Derpy t-shirt. :derp:

Been wearing that, along with my Star Wars lounge pants (I found out what those were called!), and a pair of white socks. :P

As of now, Im wearing cargo jeans and a Navy blue polo shirt.   I like to look good. :D

BTW, gonna be honest, but this is perhaps the weirdest thread I have ever come across.  Its just odd, in a way, lol.

Some ugly-ass teal & white plaid shorts and a wife beater.

And I'm freezing cold, because it's like 60 degrees inside.

And I'm sitting here typing about it, instead of putting on more clothing.  What an idiot.  Don't ever listen to this guy's advice.

• Brohoof 1

A pair of faded jeans with owl fleece pj pants underneath for layering warmth, steel toed boots, and one of my husband's Field and Forest button up long sleeve shirts that so holey and patched up that he can't wear anymore.

I like wearing my husband's clothing in general because I feel closer to him doing so, especially when I feel lonely.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My letterman, 2011 marching band t-shirt, jeans, and purple converse.

I always dress pretty casual :muffins:

As of now, Im wearing cargo jeans and a Navy blue polo shirt.   I like to look good. :D

BTW, gonna be honest, but this is perhaps the weirdest thread I have ever come across.  Its just odd, in a way, lol.

Ah, you must've just missed the Crumple Vs. Folding Toilet Paper thread :P I've seen far stranger threads around here, my friend.

Edited by crazitaco

I am wearing my typical attire. A black Under Armour shirt and dark blue cargo jeans. I wear it everyday, and I keep all meh useless stuff in my pockets. 

midnight  here.. i am in bed with laptop... so.. D&G pants and my Hawaiian nightgown rofl ahahaha I AM RIDICULOUS XD :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm wearing a sweatshirt pants, and a t-shirt with wings in the back.
I feel like that I wanna fly.

@Edit
Here's my t-shirt.
c5JZTIb.jpg

Edited by Sweet Delicious Pen
  • Brohoof 1