Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post what you're wearing right now!

Commander Frost

What I'm wearing currently, is some red, knee-length shorts with some wide ranging dark-green/blue, white & red speckled Mandlebrot pattern. I'm also wearing those backwards. The shirt is also Tie-Dyed in colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, magenta, black aaaand... large white letters across the front that literally have my name on them due to it being a souvenir from some broadway musical. Around that, i'm wearing an open red, black & green plaid robe & letting it flow behind me like some cape or a set of ridiculous wings.

And. If it adds to your mental image any, its all topped off my grinning face & a mop of wavy, curly brown hair.

I don't often have my Don't Give A Buck moments, but I like to be obvious about it!

Hmm... where did I put those zebra patterned slipper socks?...

Right now I'm wearing a red T-shirt with a rebel flag Dodge logo on it, denim jean-shorts, and a black hat with the Dodge logo.... :toldya:  

red and black flannel shirt,Nirvana t-shirt underneath the flannel,white tank top underneath t-shirt,boxers underneath my jeans,torn levi's 505,black nike socks,adidas superstars:) :please:

Today I'm wearing green socks, green shoes, a green shirt with a green vest over that & a huge, fluffy, green scarf that's longer than I am tall! Granted my green pants are in the dryer now, so I'm currently Sans Pants at the moment of typing this, but regardless! Also have a green wristwatch, washed my hair with green shampoo & brushed my teeth with a green toothbrush!   I'm also currently listening to GreenDay. Maybe later today, when I'm sucking on my green lollipop on my walk among the greenery towards the green-signed Dollar Store, I'll buy me a bag of green dried peas & maybe my Poo will come out green too!    GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Today is Saint Patrick's Day, and my fourth favorite holiday! Guess why & what my favorite color is in three guesses! And the first three don't count!

Guess you could say... I've come down with the Green Greed! Tee-Hee!! Green!!

Edited by Widdershins

A stripy cardigan with a black T-shirt under, and also those terrifying black shorts I wear to bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm wearing Doctor Who sweatpants, a shirt that says,"My Boyfriend's a Time Lord" :P, my pink and purple choker with a heart in the middle, and striped socks that say "Time Lord" on them ^_^

• Brohoof 1