Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Angel slapped Fluttershy!

ScarletIce

they did actually, in the Episode discussion page a lot was going in about it.

Bad of course, but it's only natural given the terrible way Fluttershy spoils him. He is just the way he must be

That got my attention, too!

I thought about it, though. The episode was all about Fluttershy becoming more assertive, and less of a pushover. My guess is, they included the part where Angel slaps Fluttershy in order to call more attention to her "pushover" side. If that's what their goal was, I'm pretty sure it worked. :huh:

The counterbalance for me is that I imagine being slapped by a bunny and the thought of a little furry bunny paw slapping my cheek is actually kind of adorable...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Angel SLAPPED Fluttershy! I know it's not THAT big of a deal really, but how is NOPONY talking about this? NOPONY slaps Fluttershy!

Your point is taken. Angel is not a pony. Besides, Fluttershy's eyes are magic. They can see through anything.

Edited by SBaby

I don't like it when Fluttershy is abused by Angel like that either... It hurts my heart to see Fluttershy treated so harshly. Luckily it became his own downfall when she learned to be passively assertive! Now they should be on equal ends...

(edited)

It wasn't that bad, it was with his tail and was in a cartoonish manor.

BTW angel still remains the meanest, bad flank mother bucker in equestria. My sig proves it.

Edited by Strafe

Were I a more violent and sadistic person, I would be in the mood for some Hassenpfeffer after everything Angel did.

As it is I don't think he deserves to be Fluttershy's pet anymore. He ought to be tossed out on his rump.

• Brohoof 1

Personally I don't like Angel much and I was looking forward to a scene in the episode where Fluttershy threw HIM out.... but I guess it didn't happen. Maybe they thought it'd be too mean to cute bunnies or something.

• Brohoof 1

Normally I don't mind Angel, but when he did I was thinking to myself "Whoa bunny boy, nobody slaps Fluttershy and gets away with it, but I guess I'll take her viewpoint on this and let it slide...just this once."

I was a little shocked...but then I remembered a few points..

1. it is a cartoon so they do not actually feel any pain.

2. Even if it were real..Fluttershy is a pony, and Angel is a rabbit..it would be the equivalent of hitting a bear with a pillow...

I have never liked how Angel treats Fluttershy. From the very beginning I have referred to Angel as b*tch bunny. Fluttershy has always come across to me as somepony that would find herself in an abusive relationship and simply putting up with it and going through the motions because she doesn't have enough self esteem or self worth. She pours her heart, soul, and caring out and just takes whatever she receives.

Now that she is supposedly more assertive, I do want to see her put Angel in his place. Imagine if a toddler slapped a caregiver. I don't care if it hurt or not, it is not okay! Decent, relevant punishment is in order.