Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Obviously and it's very interesting as the way my personality has developed is literally half computer and half human. Like I operate on preset logic but when it comes to criticism or new situations I literally get on top of my own personality and edit it or add new things to it in the format of a file system grid.

Have you ever been to any MLP conventions? :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 hours ago, Star48955 said:

You said you want to read MLP comics.They are on there,plus some other MLP comic series.I'll  just post a link to the issues.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic

ohh ok I didn't see them at first xD Thanks for doing that though! :fluttershy:

I'll get to reading them 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Well...yes and no. I do realise ghat math is really important but I simply hate it because I'm bad at it...

Today Celestia brought me a beautiful shiny sun ! How's the weather where y'are ?

I like math. Don't study it anymore, though I wish I did.

The weather today was hot, humid and awful, as always. Well at least I suppose it was, considering I stayed indoors all day.

Here's a question: 
What is your OC's race/tribe and what is the meaning behind their cutie mark? :D

• Brohoof 2

@Smooya

My OC is Will Guide the Unicorn.

His cutie mark is like an open storybook, with a castle and heart in its pages, and a star shining behind it. It symbolizes his love of knowledge (book), his passion for Disney (castle), his caring personality (heart), and his undying sense of hope (star)

What's your OC's goals, Dream jobs, or motivation drive?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well my OC is Lezal Rose and she is a vampony princess. She dreams of being normal and fitting in. She hates people being scared of her. She dreams of finding her prince and becoming a normal pony

Whats your OC's favourite food? B)

Edited by Lezal Rose
  • Brohoof 1

There is no real way. It's different for every man and woman. But, since you want an actual answer.
Appreciation, passion, and cuddles.

What theme song of a show do you like that everyone else hates?

• Brohoof 1

Somewhere between twelve point something....cant really guess the exact amount but its probly at least higher than 12 point five .

Favourite game?

• Brohoof 1