mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Nintendo wii. :P

Ducks?

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Ducks!

OOBwAXC.jpg

What animal produces the best tasting milk?

• Brohoof 2

nah, I would used you as my shield

would you stop,  drop and roll?

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Necklace of a friend I eventually lost due to real life circumstances. Needless to say it, I still wear it almost everyday (even though my shirt covers it a lot of the time because by now it is starting to be too small :P )

Same?

• Brohoof 3

hard to say...

same?

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

A picture from my whole family on it, without fighting and screaming at each other. :rarity:

Same?

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Well, it wasn't a gift given to me, but my older brother gave my mother a clown nose for Christmas! It was pretty funny! :lol:

When it comes to bracelets, is it better for them to be too tight or too loose?

• Brohoof 2

Being too tight is better. Because when it's too loose not only that it's uncomfortable, it also slip off your wrist easily and there's a chance of losing it.

Same?

• Brohoof 2

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

I agree; I hate it when I'm wearing a bracelet and it constantly slips! :angry:

What is your favorite seafood?

• Brohoof 2

I can't eat seafood because of my dietary restrictions, but I can still eat fish. So I would say my favorite seafood is fish, more specifically the green bass. 

Same?

• Brohoof 2

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

I have to say shrimp; if anyone who can eat seafood reads this, you should find a good Japanese restaurant and order some! It's incredibly tasty!

Which is worse; spiders or snakes?

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I have to say shrimp; if anyone who can eat seafood reads this, you should find a good Japanese restaurant and order some! It's incredibly tasty!

Which is worse; spiders or snakes?

Spiders, snakes are kinda cute

Same?

• Brohoof 1

I like spiders and snakes too, but, I have to admit, some spiders out there are freaking scary as hell...

Same?

• Brohoof 1

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

I won't lie; snakes can be borderline cute sometimes. Spiders are just... off, for some reason. It's probably due to the eyes and legs.

Same?

• Brohoof 2

I feel more of a kindred towards snakes than I do towards spiders. Plus spiders creep me out a fair bit more than snakes.

If you had to leave your country and move to just about anywhere else in the world, where would you go and why?

• Brohoof 3