Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Thank you for that last sentence! As much as I'd like to marry Celestia, I get the feeling that would never happen. :laugh: Outside of her, I guess the top candidate might be Rarity, if she'd have me. ... WAIT! Do kirins count? Cause that could be a game changer! :kirin:

Can I borrow a piece of gum?

Sure, I have some right over here.

*casually pulls out mint gum and throws it through screen*

Would you rather join a rebellion (hosted by the animals of our beloved Earth) against the rest of humankind, subject the entire Earth to be devoured (and then recreated) by a giant snek space dragon, OR subject the Earth to a rain of meteors and meteorites, that only four kids will survive by teleporting their houses to another dimension?

((Yeah I’m weird :catface:))

Um, I guess I would join the rebellion (and hopefully not pull my weight).

Would you rather live at the Pie family rock farm or at Sweet Apple Acres?

8 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Thank you for that last sentence! As much as I'd like to marry Celestia, I get the feeling that would never happen. :laugh: Outside of her, I guess the top candidate might be Rarity, if she'd have me. ... WAIT! Do kirins count? Cause that could be a game changer! :kirin:

Autumn Blaze is a certified snuggle buddy and an excellent choice for a wife.

• Brohoof 1

Biggest vice... City? :wacko: Sorry, I've never played GTA.

Have you played any of the Grand Theft Auto games?

21 hours ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

Sure, I have some right over here.

*casually pulls out mint gum and throws it through screen*

Well, at least it wasn't ABC gum. :laugh:

The only anime I have watched is Super Doll Licca-Chan. That one I like. I used to watch Doraemon when I was cery very little but I can't say how much I enjoy it because back then, I watch all bright fast cartoons.

Top favourite books?

I don't read books that often, but when I do, they are either about Japan, the samurai class, or fictional stories about hard boiled detectives. (I am rather taken by the Philip Marlowe series by Raymond Chandler, but I'm always on the look out for something better.)

Can you speak a foreign/2nd language fluently?

Test it to see how far I could fly before getting tired, if that's a thing, and cheer loudly because I've ALWAYS wanted the super power of flight! :pinkie: Hopefully, flying doesn't come with other negative consequences, though. Like G-forces and what not...

If you could control the setting/rising of the sun and moon, what would do with that power?

• Brohoof 1

Earth.

If not Earth then perhaps Mars as it is the most feasible planet to visit compared to others, I expect would be the first planet we will terraform in the distant future, the Valles Marineris gives the planet a more distinctive look.

Is there a personal project of sorts you have been meaning to do but you always seem to delay it?

*Looks over at all 5 of my unfinished art project folders, remembers how each of them is filled to the brim with unfinished work and subfolders with even more work, some dating as far back as my last girlfriend from a few years ago* ... I'd say no, but Applejack would be disappointed in me for lying. :lie:

Least favorite color?