Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

31 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I change mine pretty often but if you like, I'll send you some of the ones I've used. 

When was the last time you sneezed? 

23 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

We're at 2k why not 4?

(That's an answer and a question)

And @SwitchGuy2018 I change mine pretty often but I haven't really for a while. And by that I mean about a week.

Both of your Avatar pictures are wonderful and I would like to see as many as possible. Maybe you can PM me?

20 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Probably about the same.

Or do you think it'll be like what everyone thought Y2K was gonna be?

Likely not.

What were you personally doing on December 21, 2012, when the ancient Mayans predict the end of the world?

• Brohoof 1

I actually vividly remember that day, I was in school, last day before the Christmas holidays began. My mates and I just left during lunch and went to McDonalds instead, because we were practically wasting our time by going in in the first place, nobody else really turned up that day, therefore we were bored AF. Needless to say, none of us really bought the whole "End of the World" thing haha.

What upcoming movie are you most looking forward to?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Both of your Avatar pictures are wonderful and I would like to see as many as possible. Maybe you can PM me?

Likely not.

What were you personally doing on December 21, 2012, when the ancient Mayans predict the end of the world?

I was playing "The World Ends With You" on my Nintendo DS like a bossB)

1 hour ago, SnakeEater said:

I actually vividly remember that day, I was in school, last day before the Christmas holidays began. My mates and I just left during lunch and went to McDonalds instead, because we were practically wasting our time by going in in the first place, nobody else really turned up that day, therefore we were bored AF. Needless to say, none of us really bought the whole "End of the World" thing haha.

What upcoming movie are you most looking forward to?

I'm looking forward "Ralph wrecks the Internet (Wreck-it Ralph! 2) coming the end of this year. I really did like the first movie. ^^

How long have you been a brony now? :catface:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Floppy Snow said:

I was playing "The World Ends With You" on my Nintendo DS like a bossB)

I'm looking forward "Ralph wrecks the Internet (Wreck-it Ralph! 2) coming the end of this year. I really did like the first movie. ^^

How long have you been a brony now? :catface:

I officially declared myself one on April 16, 2013 Thank you Netflix for helping me binge watch the first seasons.

Hmm, how do you handle doing house cleaning when it's stormy outside and you'll need to risk dirtying the floors from mud and such? I could use the advice.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Pat Thundersnow said:

We stay inside durning storms and avoid that type of thing.

What do you do when a thunderstorm begins where you're at?

I usually complain and start swearing, because that usually happens when I'm outside.:lie:

Do you usually check the wather forecast before you go out?

• Brohoof 1

It depends one where I go. When I know that I have no other choice instead of going out (like for the university) or it is just for a short moment, then not, but when I want to make a walk trough the village or the forest, than I look on the weather forcast.

Do you ever experianced a tornado or an hurricane? 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

It depends one where I go. When I know that I have no other choice instead of going out (like for the university) or it is just for a short moment, then not, but when I want to make a walk trough the village or the forest, than I look on the weather forcast.

Do you ever experianced a tornado or an hurricane? 

Yes, once. I was hanging out with some friends, in mid July, when suddently an hailstorm starts...it was so weird, we just couldn't get what was going on...I mean, come on, hail in July!?
But then we found out it was because of a tornado that happened to create not that far from there...that's been the only time I've experienced it, so far.

Have you ever experienced a flood?

• Brohoof 1

yes, when I was a child, I was on a camping while a heavy thunderstorm overflow the only street out of the valley. But it was not a really heavy flood and at the evening, the water was mostly gone.

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

I mean, come on, hail in July!?

Where I live, hail in July is total normal. The most heavy hail storms are between june and september.

Do you sleep with open or closed windows?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, IronM17 said:

Where I live, hail in July is total normal. The most heavy hail storms are between june and september.

Do you sleep with open or closed windows?

We must be very far from each other, then!:D
Closed during winter and open during spring and summer.

Do you prefer long or short sleeves?

• Brohoof 1

short sleeves

9 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

We must be very far from each other, then!:D
Closed during winter and open during spring and summer.

I am from germany. Hail is here totally normal in summer.

What is your favorite kind of sport? 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, IronM17 said:

I am from germany. Hail is here totally normal in summer.

What is your favorite kind of sport? 

Oh, we're not so far after all!:blink:
Athletic! Especially the running. I used to do it, and it was so exciting!

Have you ever seen something you believed it was an alien?

• Brohoof 1