2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Pinkie isn't a god, nopony is really unless you count alicorns maybe... :huh:

No, Pinkie took a humble form for her earthly presence. :)  She can turn into an alicorn at anytime she wants to, though and already has.  ;)

246592__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

And Rarity doesn't have to try to be fabulous(although clearly, she was there), she just is. ;)

How hideous that pic is.  :blink:

562439__safe_solo_rarity_meme_image+macr

Darn! Flutters is behind. :(

But,yay! Pinkie Pie is winning! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Easy now, there is evidence of people admitting to it, and finding it funny, lol, it is a troll thing to do, don't get upset, if any of the Mane Six win, I will be happy, and by the looks of it, it's going to happen :P

• Brohoof 2

You will vote for Applejack, because Japanese Derpy cheered for her, and it's adorable!

• Brohoof 2

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Easy now, there is evidence of people admitting to it, and finding it funny, lol, it is a troll thing to do, don't get upset, if any of the Mane Six win, I will be happy, and by the looks of it, it's going to happen :P

Oh have people admitted to it? I didn't notice o.o" Well then xD. I retract my previous statement

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

HAHA WOOT! PINKIEJACK IS WINNING! KEEP IT ROLLING GUYS ILL BRIBE YOU IF I HAVE TO!

Pinkie Pie:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKAB91trmbg

Applejack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm368W0OsHo

• Brohoof 1

post-3011-0-32933400-1398588233.png

Signature by the Epic And Artistic,  Azura!!!

Whoever looks at this signature they should play U.N. Owen Was Her?

My OC Ponies: Astral Dash I Lightning Dash I Lunar Dash

Oh have people admitted to it? I didn't notice o.o" Well then xD. I retract my previous statement

but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on both sides anyways. I jsut don;t think everypony has to get to competetive, it's a friendly competition, between friends, about friends haha :P

• Brohoof 2

Hey now, my admittance to making 50 other accounts to vote for Fluttershy was no pony else's business. I can't help what my other personalities do, it's a bit crowded in here, hard to keep track of.  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on both sides anyways. I jsut don;t think everypony has to get to competetive, it's a friendly competition, between friends, about friends haha :P

I concur ^^ . Someponies are taking this very seriously. Though some serious competition can be quite fun as well!

• Brohoof 1

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

Hey now, my admittance to making 50 other accounts to vote for Fluttershy was no pony else's business. I can't help what my other personalities do, it's a bit crowded in here, hard to keep track of.  :umad:

God can only wonder how many you created to vote AJ :P

I concur ^^ . Someponies are taking this very seriously. Though some serious competition can be quite fun as well!

I feel like there was some planning just on the note of how close they seem to be, I will be that guy, I made fake accounts to tie the votes! lolz

• Brohoof 1

One. I said so early. And I'm sticking by that answer.

Completely%252520Honest.gif

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

I'm not gonna tell people to vote for a specific pony. Now, read my words!

Stop telling people to vote a specific pony, let people choose for themselves.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well,you catched us...

We've created over 120 accounts through this 3 years,just to this tournament :P

514873-applejack__by_br0ny_.png

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 2

just a little reminder, it's actually against the rules to create duplicate accounts. besides it's really lame, evenif iit's for pinkie. I want a fair game here.

• Brohoof 3

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

With the whole Ponychan thing, does that mean we will have a clean up, or AJ gets DQ'd? Little confused to how this will work, if anything happens.

1449795.png

Whoever wins. Either way,we're in for an epic final battle!

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Well,you catched us...

We've created over 120 accounts through this 3 years,just to this tournament :P

514873-applejack__by_br0ny_.png

Probably helped last years March Madness to! I sure did "catched you" alright!

Edited by Starlight Glisten