Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some kind of werepony in season 5?

Everleaf

Well they had a vampire (Fluttershy) why not a werepony? most likely with Dash so the two Pegasi take a  hard supernatural kind of state since we had the blue that Fluttershy is STILL a vampire/batpony a episode could go on the same line going as a episode line (sort of like the keys) of the mane six becoming at least one mythical/supernatural races i'm not too keen on this idea but maybe it could be a try?

• Brohoof 4

I bet Zecora can transform, odd that a Zebra lives alone in such a deadly place. Maybe she's in self-exile XD

How about me Evvy then XD 

okay anyway I agree but for some reason I DO see Dash as a werepony more but Zebcora could have a good role in the supernatural 

I think a werepony would be epic

Very likely :3

• Brohoof 1

Equestria seems to be a melting pot of fantastic stuff, so I could definitely see them pulling out another mythological creature like werewolves... Probably involving Fluttershy again, given the animal connotations, but Hasbro could throw us a curveball? ... Werewolf Rarity, maybe?!

• Brohoof 1

Should this happen to one of the mane 6, my guess would be it would happen to Applejack since she lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere. There are timber wolves near there too. She seems the most likely to become lycanthopic.

Fluttershy turning into a bat-like creature seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. Any of them turning into a werewolf sounds like no less of one. Should they have a clever and worthwhile way to do it, fine, but I'd rather they just steer clear of any more transformations and perhaps just introduce altogether new creatures.

• Brohoof 1

Well.....We had Fluttershy as Flutterbat.  So I think, we should have Rainbow Dash as a werepony.

Exactly what i thought at most if there is a vampire/batpony why not have a werepony?

It would be funny seeing Rarity as a werewolf all hairy and dirty XDDD

I just thought about drawing that now that would make me crack up XD (revenge of the diamond dogs)

• Brohoof 1

I think a werepony would be super dope. I think the wereponies I would like to see most are Rarity (for the hilarity) or Shining Armor (for the epicness of Twilight trying to save her brother).

Rarity for sure i would fall upon the floor laughing myself...

Metamorphosis has been explored before in Friendship is Magic, so I welcome some concepts, we have seen Fluttershy go krunk and vampire batty, I think we could have some kind of werepony, maybe Spike could become a pony to have a chance with Rarity, or one of the mane six transforming in a werewolf, although I don't know if that will happen, but if it does I will be sure to watch. 

I'm going to say no to the whole transforming into a werepony. For one, they already did it with Fluttershy and to it agin just seems boring. Not to mention it would most likely just be the same episode, just focussing around a different character. So unless the episode is different in someway, I'm going with no on this.

Metamorphosis has been explored before in Friendship is Magic, so I welcome some concepts, we have seen Fluttershy go krunk and vampire batty, I think we could have some kind of werepony, maybe Spike could become a pony to have a chance with Rarity, or one of the mane six transforming in a werewolf, although I don't know if that will happen, but if it does I will be sure to watch. 

But Rarity being a werepony HA I would laugh...

Hmm if this were to happen I think AJ would most likely be the one to turn into a werepony. Typically the classic werewolf is perceived with the classic red flannel lumberjack shirt. It makes more sense to see AJ be there werepony.

RD is more of a cyborg kind of pony.