Maud Pie Fan Club

Radiance64

Just thought I'd add a few adorable screenshots of Pinkie and her amazing older sister :maud:

post-26968-0-77220100-1407302181_thumb.png

post-26968-0-53890700-1407302206_thumb.png

post-26968-0-13947600-1407302241_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can we talk about her in Rainbow Rocks? She was awesome! 

She was ^_^

"Boulder was hungry..."  :confused:  :toldya:

img-3126054-1-Maud_Pie_ID_EG2.png

Oh my gosh yes! The theater just erupted at that scene... My poor Wifey, she came for me and was all wtfuck? What's so funny?

• Brohoof 1

I still adore Maud! I just can't think of much to say about her usually. She's sort of a one-trick pony I guess, what you see is what you get and you're gonna either love her or hate her upon first impression. Kinda like... rocks. :maud:

Can we talk about her in Rainbow Rocks? She was awesome!

Haha! Of course she's in it lol :lol:

Haven't seen it yet though, can't wait to see how she, uh, rocks things up. :maud:

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/9/30/732784__safe_solo_looking+at+you_pun_maud+pie_guitar_quote_artist-colon-rixnane_upright.png

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Oh my god, I LOVE Maud Pie. I love her voice, her deadpan humour, her poetry and most of all her adorable relationship with Pinkie. I love that this fanclub exists and I'd be so excited if I could join you all. :maud:

post-29961-0-97559600-1417531101_thumb.png

post-29961-0-72263400-1417531145.png

• Brohoof 2

Over in Deviantart somebody whose name escapes me does some posts on MLP & The Butterfly Effect (From an old Bradbury story "The Sound of Thunder", that AFAIK 1st described it. The idea is that small changes can have vast consequences)  Anyway, I had 1 & thought here would be the best place to share

What if, the day of the 1st Rain Boom (E23, The Cutie Mark Chronicles)  Maud & Pinkie had switched jobs?

Being closer to the house (or maybe inside?), Pinkie wouldn't have had the same shock & wouldn't have got her cutie mark (or, at least, not until later & maybe not the same 1)

Maud would have got the shock, but would she have reacted the same?  In the 1st place, did she already HAVE a cutie mark?  S4 E7 Bats, Fluttershy's cutie mark changes, but it takes a lot.  Would even the Rain Boom have been enough?

In the 2nd place, Pinkie is almost unable to grasp the idea that things are going to hurt her.  In Pinkie Apple Pie, everyone else is freaking out & she's "Best nameless monster EVER!" & "We're going over a waterfall! Yay!!"  Was she the same before the boom or did it make her that way?  Because, based on F's s segment, that boom was pretty scary.  Maybe Maud would just have been scared & not happy. 

Then, without Pinkie, who would have been Element of Fun?  Cheese Sandwich comes to mind, but he got his cutie mark from a party P threw.  Without P, would he have been the same?

Then, in the forest, could they have made it past the scary trees?  IMO, yes, but not without fighting.  Even as it was, I'm astonished F made it.  Could she have made it if it was harder?

And so forth.  Your thoughts?