Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When your emotions go wild

NeedsMoreGoth

There's something you want more than you can describe and something evil stands in your way. You aren't gonna let them win! No matter what! This goes beyond rational thinking you just fight with everything you've got. You know you have to protect your dreams and no matter how you're beaten down you just keep getting up until you blast and destroy the heck out of the enemy! It was a hard battle but you won and saved the thing you were protecting or trying to get. And you get all emotional during and after the fight.

Oh yeah :) Ever feel like this? In real life? In a game? In your imagination? Tell me your display of power and skill. Here are a few examples of when this happened to me:

1. Beating the last bosses of Resident Evil 4 (easy and even though it only took 3 magnum bullets I still got a rush of emotion) and Persona 4 (true ending).
  2. Part of my Fairy Tail fantasy where I teamed up with Natsu to beat master Hades.
  3. Defending Jinx as Leona versus a fed Renekton
  4. MY PHYSICS TEST! I SCORED 100 % XD (I'm not a nerd)

• Brohoof 1

WHEN I PLAY BUCKING FIFA WITH FRIENDS WE SHOUT SO MUCH NONSENSE :DDD

Also, when you defend your motherland :P

When I play FIFA on my own I shout so much nonsense xD I get so ragey at that game.

My emotions go wild whenever I see or hear Ellie Goulding!

• Brohoof 2

Most days I'm convinced I don't really have emotions besides rabid fanboyism. :lol:

But there are times when I begin to wallow in despair. Typically I don't do much of anything, just let it run it's course. Clears up within a couple of days and I'm back to normal.

The most I do is keep myself busy by doing something mindless...like playing Solitaire for two weeks straight.

I usually have control over my emotion but sometimes I let them go wild. Like during sports, you give yourself all in. Same with video games, your team might be loosing and then suddenly you end up winning.

So I guess I do let my emotions go wild when it comes to being competitive.

My imagination is always wild, I'm always thinking about something with passion.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

Nothing. I'm impossible to affect in anyway and I wear the same slightly condescending look no matter what I'm doing.

Seriously though, I can get frustrated when it comes to video games but it mostly consists of cursing under my breath.

I think I understand what you're asking. ^^"

I feel the same way every time I get an amazing kill streak in Titanfall.

BUT I feel it the most when I'm beating the final level on any of my absolute favorite game series. ^^