Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite pony/brony song?

Noire Panzer

"Trixie The pony Troll [VIP]" by Alex S.

A lot of people don't know about this song, surprisingly. One of my favorites

I was just gonna say the same song!Awesome dubstep!

Anyway il go with [PON3:Big in da clubz]

I'm gonna say, anything by MandoPony/AcoustiMandoBrony, because somebody has to.

Loyalty was their first. Also some Scootaloo thing. And they've released Generosity and Laughter by now too, if anyone doesn't already know.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna say, anything by MandoPony/AcoustiMandoBrony, because somebody has to.

Loyalty was their first. Also some Scootaloo thing. And they've released Generosity and Laughter by now too, if anyone doesn't already know.

wow :') that was nice. Thanks for the tip!

Sinking Ships by FiMFlamFilosophy. Heard it at BUCK - and quite liked it. It's really quite clever, because its meaning extends far beyond the FiM universe - in a way it's sort of inspirational.

yeah I get what you mean by inspirational :)

I don't know if everyone will agree with this, but I like good old Babs Seed. The remixes of the song are also great. :D

yup. I think its the simgretina remix.

Pegasus Device by SlyphStorm

It is based off of Rainbow Factory by Wooden Toaster and is really good.

SlyphStorm cover of Sinking Ships

Just like Sinking Ships but in SlyphStorms beautiful voice and is also inspirational just like the first one.

EDIT: Working My Twerking by FiMFlamFilosophy.

It's a fun song created for his Mentally Advanced Series and is sung by Scootaloo.

Edited by Yummychickenblue
  • Brohoof 1

Sinking Ships by FiMFlamFilosophy. Heard it at BUCK - and quite liked it. It's really quite clever, because its meaning extends far beyond the FiM universe - in a way it's sort of inspirational.

I love that song. Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu is great too.

A little symphonic metal from L-Train is never a bad thing. :)

I'd strongly recommend songs by Aviators or 4EverfreeBrony that are MLP-related.  Trust me, most of them are pretty good.  And Aviators has done quite a good life of remixing through and through.  Here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioNNjH3S7X8byCjPDEqZkA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1DS7Is5iUZyACnhtKMMiw

I do have other suggestions, such as Replacer, Feather, and all that stuff.

:)

• Brohoof 1

Why is this fandom so obsessed with dubstep?

I'm a metalhead, personally so I'd recommend you "Screams from Equestria"

But, i can see you like dubstep so I'd recommend "Vinylicious" on that one.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

Ah, too many good songs to choose from my library to choose only one.  But, if I have to, I'll say 'Luna Deos' by Makkon, if only for the reason that it was one of the first pieces of fan-made music I heard from the fandom.  Plus, it's a good piece on its own in my opinion.

Ok so this is how it works. Everypony gets to tell others about their favourite songs. The songs/music have to be related to mlp, but can be fan made, or be a remix, or just an original mlp song.

Post the song that you would recommend everyone to check out on youtube right away. Also give a short description of the song if you want to.

here's mine:

At the gala: 20% cooler remix

This song has a nice awesome feel to it, boosts me up, and turns my bus ride to and from uni into a joyride.

If your favourite song has already been posted by someone else, then post your second favourite. No repetition. That way we can have a whole list of awesome songs :)

Oh, and please dont reply to any hate comments you might find with the videos.

edit: ok guys im taking down the 'one song per person' rule. But please make sure the post stays neat ;)

There was already an existing thread on favourite pony songs/brony songs, so while your introduction is great, I had to merge yours with the existing one. Please be sure to use the search function in the future to check for existing threads before starting new ones.

As for my favourite songs, that's difficult. There are so many, I'm not sure anymore. I know my favourite show song used to be Smile Smile Smile, but there are so many other good ones now, I just don't know. Same with brony music. My favourite artist used to be MandoPony, but now I don't have a favourite. I guess if there's any that come to mind, though, I'd have to say BlackGryphon, Aviators, Alex S, The Living Tombstone, Silva Hound, Sim Gretina. Most anything by those guys is good.

• Brohoof 1

Pony Songs: Smile Smile Smile, This Day Aria, Hearts as Strong as Horses, Glass of Water, Winter Wrap Up, At the gala.

Brony Songs: Too many... Nightmare Night, September, Rainbow Factory, Awoken, Lost on the Moon, Pegasus Device, Brony Polka, Dicord (both versions), Join the Herd, Knights of Time and Space, Autumn Leaves, Loyalty, On Hold, Things We do for Wub, Beyond her Garden, Monster. I think I've listed enough... :P

Songs from the show: This Day Aria, Winter Wrap Up, Smile, that sad song from the Season 3 finale (I don't remember the name XD), Love is in Bloom and the Equestria Girls Opening, Hush Now Quiet Now

Fan songs: One Last Letter- Aviators (VIP Remix), My Cadance, Rainbow Factory, Beyond Her Garden/Beyond Her Tomb, Loyalty/Laughter/Kindness/Generosity, Vinyl's Bass Cannon, Discord (Both), Luna (Alex S. And original), Crusaders, Moonlight, Fruits of Her Labor, 20 Percent Cooler (Alex S. And Original), Button's Mom, I Am Octavia, CKDS (Crush, Kill, Destroy, Swag), Hooves up High, Summer, Autumn, Ballad of Autumn Dreams, Ultimate Sweetie Belle, Party with Pinkie, Lost on the Moon, Stuck in Time, September, Love me Cheerilee, Nightmare Night, Friendship, Far From Me, Tonight, and Lullaby.

HOLY CRAP THAT IS A LONG LIST! XD

There was already an existing thread on favourite pony songs/brony songs, so while your introduction is great, I had to merge yours with the existing one. Please be sure to use the search function in the future to check for existing threads before starting new ones.

As for my favourite songs, that's difficult. There are so many, I'm not sure anymore. I know my favourite show song used to be Smile Smile Smile, but there are so many other good ones now, I just don't know. Same with brony music. My favourite artist used to be MandoPony, but now I don't have a favourite. I guess if there's any that come to mind, though, I'd have to say BlackGryphon, Aviators, Alex S, The Living Tombstone, Silva Hound, Sim Gretina. Most anything by those guys is good.

thats no problem :) it was my carelessness.

Really? But there has to be one special song thats different to all the others?

I'm betting that >95% of people on this forum could easily guess my favourite brony song.

I don't even think I need to say anything here, but I will to avoid general confusion.

Discord - Eurobeat Brony/Odyssey,

Though The Living Tombstone's remix of it is pretty good too, if not better than the original!

Neverending Strife by I think it was.. Hm.. H8 seed would definitely be coming in a close second.

Show: For me, it has to be Celestia's Ballad. The one song that Celestia sang (so far at least), and it hits me hard.

Fan made: No doubt it's

. I posted the community version because it shows how strong this fandom really is. Edited by Azure Flare